Troy

Energy Report: JULY 2017

James D    473
James D
3 hours ago, Juni said:

Ooo, I had a HUGE panic attack last night. Hmm.

Must be the Nexus - Convergence. I've been feeling perpetual anxiety for three days. 

Edited by James D
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Diane    1,142
Diane

Yes, much worse than normal anxiety,

• LIKE/LOVE 8

NickG    1,058
NickG
1 hour ago, PPLD said:

@Juni @NickG Oh.Me.Gud. Bloody intense!

What can I say; The worst thing that happened to me so far, was oversleeping to work. 3 hrs. But in proportion - feels kinda' OK to be a sleep-zombie.

Hold in there friends! 1f916.png

Ehhhh it's fine now lol just imagine an internal screaming of "fucking pay attention to this!!!!!!!!" I am so now it's not so bad, more like ohhhh I should probably work on that lol 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Juni    2,219
Juni
4 hours ago, NickG said:

Was it because of something specific or just outta the blue? Mine was triggered by something very specific and I couldn't calm down for the whole day so I just decided to clean my car thoroughly, inside and out so I could just move the energy around 1f602.png Seemed to help. 

Also whener they're are dates for any types of nexuses, when I'm aware of them they always begin a couple days before or a couple days after the given dates for some reason. 

It was specific and I had the same trouble calming down, too. And then just crashed.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • SAD 1

Bobby    5,929
Bobby

I think I just had a sudden revelation about a dream I had last night and I do believe it relates to this Convergence period that we're now in.

This fragment of the dream included me and I do believe 3 "others."  We were talking about different things relationship oriented when I asked a question to one of the others.  I asked him "but do you nap" and had a sort of smirk on my face as if to be thinking "oh this should be good."  He was about to answer when his partner walked in, like a kitchen area, and he hesitated to answer because he didn't want him to hear his answer.

Shit, I think all of THEM were ME... the Converging Me's!

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Juni    2,219
Juni

I'm just used to having dreams of other 'mes' now during these times. Last night I was at an alternate family dinner, my mom had a completely different house, I'm not sure she married my stepdad, I was wearing stuff that wasn't how I wanted it and it was very loud and colourful, unlike my mom's restrained beige and cream everything with super thick carpets. Last two previous nights also variations on a me.

• LIKE/LOVE 4