Jump to content
Troy

Energy Report: JULY 2017

Recommended Posts

Maureen
3 minutes ago, Uma said:

Another topic for the list!

 

@Uma, I wholeheartedly agree!!  

  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Joe

A few days ago, got into a huge argument with the alive bro, about an hours worth. We each gave our brashest "truth" about each other. Thank goodness the fists didn't start flying. Starting a fight in the kitchen wouldn't be a smart move. Considering the amount of kitchen utensils that are nearby.

 

Had a lucid dream, yesterday with the dead bro, and we slugged it out for a bit. He gave me a smile afterwards, thought it was interesting.

 

Relating to the yearly theme of the realist attitude, the message I got from:

 

Alive Bro: Quit being a lazy freeloader. (working on it, yar hars ? ).

Dead Bro: Sometimes slugging it out helps clear the energy, no physical pain while dreaming, a total +, maybe.

 

I'm seriously considering purchasing a heavy punching bag in the future. Haven't swung at one in years...

 

 

Edited by Joe
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Evelin
On 7/25/2017 at 11:38 AM, Nadine said:

This Nexus has left me incredibly sleepy, with lot's of dream activity.

 

I could not notice any particular effects of the Nexus with a theme of DECLARATION - can anyone of you guys validate it?

@Nadine, @Dawn, @Troy -- me, four! I ended a 14 years old deep friendship as it got too complicated emotionally with both of us now being married. And man, was it a declaration, and that is NOT like me, at all. Strangely, after crying for 3 weeks about it, I now feel really good about it, like a different person, more myself, even.

Pheww... what a crazy month, and year!

For the past week or so I couldn't really sleep, constantly felt like I was on at least three espressos. I technically slept, but felt I was dreaming the whole time, couldn't remember the dreams (but wish I had) and still felt like I didn't sleep at all. Also, had a constant headache for that whole week, no matter what I did about it. Again, I had that feeling of a radio who can't quite decide which station to tune into.

 

Feel slightly better as of yesterday, though.

  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BrianW

I suppose I did have a bit of a declaration myself with regards to acknowledging and accepting some truths that I had been trying to ignore or suppress for many years now. I still have a lot of healing and re-calibration to do with regards to those topics, but at least I'm starting to be more realistic about what to expect of myself and others and to let go of expectations and unreasonable demands that I had held onto for many years. It took a lot of energy out of me to fight and go against the grain and trying to overcome those limitations. Now I'm feeling much more "softer" about them and trying to accept and co-exist with them.

  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Crystal
6 hours ago, Evelin said:

@Nadine, @Dawn, @Troy -- me, four! I ended a 14 years old deep friendship as it got too complicated emotionally with both of us now being married. And man, was it a declaration, and that is NOT like me, at all. Strangely, after crying for 3 weeks about it, I now feel really good about it, like a different person, more myself, even.

Pheww... what a crazy month, and year!

For the past week or so I couldn't really sleep, constantly felt like I was on at least three espressos. I technically slept, but felt I was dreaming the whole time, couldn't remember the dreams (but wish I had) and still felt like I didn't sleep at all. Also, had a constant headache for that whole week, no matter what I did about it. Again, I had that feeling of a radio who can't quite decide which station to tune into.

 

Feel slightly better as of yesterday, though.

I've been not sleeping and having headaches, too! I swear, I've consumed more Ambien in the past month than I have for quite some time - and I know it's not good to take more than every once in a while! (I've since been using this herbal stuff which has worked really well.) There is definitely something in the air.

  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troy

WAVES OF HEADACHES

 

I'm already prone to headaches, so I almost didn't notice a trend until I realized I have heard from no fewer than 15 people in my life that they were dealing with a wave of headaches over the past 2 weeks. My BF is one of them. I started hearing from other students that they were hearing about or having headaches more than usual. I chalked it up to barometric pressures since the weather has been so humid and stormy and fluctuating, but would that be the case everywhere? It's really interfered with my schedule.

 

Anyone else having or hearing about weird wave of headaches?

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • SAD 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KurtisM

My parents and coworkers are @Troy

I have minor ones now and then. But I certainly feel like my energy has dropped recently.

My best bet on a theme that might be happening now is CONFUSION.

It seems to me like we're closing in on some big shifts this winter.

  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Luciana Flora

I do not have headaches. I do not think I have this tendency I rarely feel.

But what I've felt in the last two weeks was fist pain. Now that it's getting better. I believe it's tendinitis because my sister already had it and the symptoms were alike.

It was difficult even to get a plate. If this has anything to do with the energies of July I do not know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sam K

The only thing unusual that I've noticed internally with the Convergence is that my sleep schedule, which I had finally gotten somewhat normal before, suddenly reverted to my typical nocturnalism.  I've had headaches too, but my upper wisdom teeth keep trying to drop, so I've just chalked them up to that.

As for confusion, I haven't felt it myself (I've actually felt a bit of a boost in my resolve and clarity lately), but I've definitely noticed it as a pattern in the world around me.  Good and bad things happening seemingly without established progression or trend, just popping off individually like fireworks.  My best guess is that as parallel events and probabilities are being folded into each other, they're initially manifesting in a sort of jumbled, chaotic mess that'll eventually straighten out into some semblance of order.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nadine

@TroyI've been having them, too, as well as a lot of my co-workers. We were blaming the weather, which is constantly changing these days...but who knows. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dawn

@Troy, headaches are rare for me, but I've been having dull headaches on and off for about 2 weeks. I even had a dream involving headaches within the last 2 weeks....Dream: I was sitting with a woman who I don't recognize in my waking life but I knew as an acquaintance in the dream. She was complaining to me of headaches she had been having recently and was puzzled by them. I told her that I can experience headaches during the summer too. She responded, "Yes, Regis (as in Philbin) said the same thing!" 

 

I was attributing them to weather/mental fatigue, but who knows? I mean, Regis?! Lol.

  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uma

I have been experiencing random shooting pains in my temples, not what I would call a headache, but definitely pain, even though it's one shot at a time and not a continuous ache. Both sides of my head too. Strange but not unbearable and not frequent.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Janet

Headaches here also. Vertigo-causing headaches at times. More headaches in the past month than I've had for years. I've also thought perhaps they have to do with barometric pressure, as it's been stormy here. (Fortuitous storminess, since my sprinkler system is on the blink.)

 

While adding links in the Study Library this morning, I came across the following statement:

 

MEntity: ... but with that amount of assimilation in a condensed amount of space/time, the “pressure” most likely had an impact physically. We believe you mentioned to Troy the pressure of your “headache.” (Blanking Out During Channeling Session)

 

Are we perhaps trying to assimilate a lot of new/difficult input? I'm having trouble remembering much of my dreams, but I remember enough to know I have a lot of dream activity.

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KurtisM
2 hours ago, Janet said:

Headaches here also. Vertigo-causing headaches at times. More headaches in the past month than I've had for years. I've also thought perhaps they have to do with barometric pressure, as it's been stormy here. (Fortuitous storminess, since my sprinkler system is on the blink.)

 

While adding links in the Study Library this morning, I came across the following statement:

 

MEntity: ... but with that amount of assimilation in a condensed amount of space/time, the “pressure” most likely had an impact physically. We believe you mentioned to Troy the pressure of your “headache.” (Blanking Out During Channeling Session)

 

Are we perhaps trying to assimilate a lot of new/difficult input? I'm having trouble remembering much of my dreams, but I remember enough to know I have a lot of dream activity.

 

Ah, this makes sense. I agree with this.
Assimilation also relates to the 4th quarter of the year and the Chief Features, in this case. So perhaps people are in a swarm of jumbled thoughts, feelings, reactions and fears right now and may be subconsciously dreading what's ahead.

  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MichaelE
3 hours ago, Janet said:

Are we perhaps trying to assimilate a lot of new/difficult input? I'm having trouble remembering much of my dreams, but I remember enough to know I have a lot of dream activity.

 

No headaches here. Though I do agree with Kurtis and think Janet's supposition is applicable. Based upon my experience, I know there has been a definite uptick in my personal processing and what could be described as pressure. Kind of like pouring liquid into a funnel and it backs up because the liquid is being poured too quickly for the funnel to process.

  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juni
On 7/28/2017 at 2:53 PM, Troy said:

WAVES OF HEADACHES

 

I'm already prone to headaches, so I almost didn't notice a trend until I realized I have heard from no fewer than 15 people in my life that they were dealing with a wave of headaches over the past 2 weeks. My BF is one of them. I started hearing from other students that they were hearing about or having headaches more than usual. I chalked it up to barometric pressures since the weather has been so humid and stormy and fluctuating, but would that be the case everywhere? It's really interfered with my schedule.

 

Anyone else having or hearing about weird wave of headaches?

Very much so, and not the same as my usual migraines. It's awful. I've also had some random pain bad enough to land me in the ER, but that's totally gone now. My husband has been complaining of headaches too. Anxiety has just skyrocketed as  well, and for no apparent reason.

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troy

Well, my weekend took a turn and I've been in a physical limbo of aches and pains. It started with the headaches, then my back started strangely and sharply aching, reducing my movement and turning head, then nausea, then extreme cold chills that force me to use a heating pad on my tummy to warm up and I can't talk through my chattering teeth. It's so weird and awful and it's not the first time I've had this wave hit me. It always feels like the beginning of severe flu but never gets worse than what I describe. I just have to ride it out. I don't know. But yeesh. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • SAD 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uma

So sorry to hear you are feeling ill, @Troy. Did you take drops? Your newfound Jewish mother sends love. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Troy

Feeling much better today. I lost my weekend, but ready to face the week!

  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PPLD

So during Nexus:

On 21/07/2017 at 6:29 PM, PPLD said:

 

And for a nice ending of this month:

http://abc7chicago.com/politics/new-white-house-communications-director-resigns/2263973/

? ? ? 

You can't make this stuff up!

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hani
On 7/28/2017 at 5:53 PM, Troy said:

WAVES OF HEADACHES

 

I'm already prone to headaches, so I almost didn't notice a trend until I realized I have heard from no fewer than 15 people in my life that they were dealing with a wave of headaches over the past 2 weeks. My BF is one of them. I started hearing from other students that they were hearing about or having headaches more than usual. I chalked it up to barometric pressures since the weather has been so humid and stormy and fluctuating, but would that be the case everywhere? It's really interfered with my schedule.

 

Anyone else having or hearing about weird wave of headaches?

My mom has been complaining of constant headaches that don't leave no matter what she does

  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hani

I have been issues with sleeping, so many dreams every night and I don't remember most of them the next day

July has been a stressful month

2 of my close friendships has started becoming really stressful as well and I don't know what to do....

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • SAD 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PPLD
37 minutes ago, Hani said:

2 of my close friendships has started becoming really stressful as well

 

Fuck. Sorry to hear. And when I read it, I just realised that the same goes for me!

OMG! I've been fighting with my gals this month more than during the past three years!

Bloody July. 

Wonder what August will bring? ?

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Heidi

@TroyI had the stomach flu this weekend, too! Actually,  it started right on my damn birthday. WTF Universe?!

 

Finally feeling better. Glad you are, too.

  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • WHAT? 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DianeHB

What is with the last couple months?? I also had a close friend becoming uncommunicative because of relationship/life dramas. My anxiety levels have come down somewhat since my last session, but I'm still more reactive than usual. My old patterns are showing up and I'm wondering what the hell is wrong with me. What Michael said about collective anxiety probably still applies. I want to just hunker down until this is over.

  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×