Jump to content
Troy

Energy Report: JULY 2017

Recommended Posts

Luciana Flora

I had another dream tonight. In it a person would do something for me. But he never did. When I asked when she was going to do she wrote anything on a paper and handed it to me. She did just to say she did. It had other superiorities and I felt left out. And then I woke up. As always my dreams are about me.

  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PPLD
20 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

I'm still more reactive than usual

 

Check!

Exactly what I've observed about myself. Funny that it really only shows in the two relationships that matter most on a deep personal level!

Otherwise - I'm good.

Back at our table - I'm fucking Not.Good.

 

OMG. Just realised that this Friday I'm meeting my mother. Let's put it this way - we're never good. I might consider rescheduling! ?

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uma

I'm still not good with mine, and she died 11 years ago :waaaht:

  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juni
4 hours ago, PPLD said:

So during Nexus:

 

And for a nice ending of this month:

http://abc7chicago.com/politics/new-white-house-communications-director-resigns/2263973/

? ? ? 

You can't make this stuff up!

 

The quote in there about giving John Kelly  "a clean slate" reminded me of @DianeHB 's amazing session about Tyranny. and the Ms talking about "wiping the slate clean." Guess the lesson is don't ever try to out-Trump Trump.

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PPLD

@Uma you bloody crack me up (learning some American idioms here mind you... ? )

EDIT: that does not go for the "bloody" haha! 

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leela Corman

I had vicious stress headaches in my teens, twenties, and early thirties. They mostly stopped when I started working as a self-employed illustrator, instead of working in office settings. But since the election they've come back, bad. They're a combination of tension and sinus headaches, usually, and the rest of the time just tension. It started on election day, when I physically felt us move into this parallel. Most of my friends are experiencing headaches and insomnia since the election.

  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
DianeHB
On 7/31/2017 at 4:16 PM, Juni said:

The quote in there about giving John Kelly  "a clean slate" reminded me of @DianeHB 's amazing session about Tyranny. and the Ms talking about "wiping the slate clean." Guess the lesson is don't ever try to out-Trump Trump.

 

You have no idea how strong the urge to "wipe the slate clean" was last month. Somehow after my post on Monday, my anxiety levels came down and I feel a lot less like a bouncing pinball now. I feel more like myself again.

  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gavin

G'day, Rather new in here. Just been reading through this string and would appreciate some information. The described "convergence nexus"; is this world wide or focused within the USA?; does it relate to the Cadres of this teaching group or beyond? (excuse my "noob" ignorance here please) and; are there any other Australians in the group that could comment on their own perceptions of such a nexus?

 

Personally, things have been reasonably "normal" if there is such a state. We have bought a vehicle as part of our long term escape plans and that was a big thing and the shit has hit the fan a lot at work, but hey, normal, right? ?

 

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Matt

@Gavin i would think it would be a global thing, not just a specific place. 

 

On another note, i have been sleeping like crap the last week. Very light sleep like im partially awake the whole night. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
PPLD
3 hours ago, Gavin said:

G'day, Rather new in here. Just been reading through this string and would appreciate some information. The described "convergence nexus"; is this world wide or focused within the USA?; does it relate to the Cadres of this teaching group or beyond? (excuse my "noob" ignorance here please) and; are there any other Australians in the group that could comment on their own perceptions of such a nexus?

 

Personally, things have been reasonably "normal" if there is such a state. We have bought a vehicle as part of our long term escape plans and that was a big thing and the shit has hit the fan a lot at work, but hey, normal, right? 1f601.png

 

 

 

Similar question was asked previously and you can find the details in this transcript.

 

Q: When you give an energy report via Troy, is it specific to the members in attendance or for people on the East Coast or everyone worldwide? I ask only because some Michael channelers seem to give energy reports based on the region they reside in.

 

[Michael_Entity]: In most cases we interpret the energy in terms of the North American continent. If the channel directs this further we may then interpret more specifically in terms of those in attendance, or a country, or the planet."

 

It is however Michael's response from 2004, 13 years ago. TLE maybe wasn't as international then as it is today? 

 

I live in Sweden and although my experience is often not as intense as many times compared to members from North America, I definitely can confirm majority of the universal patterns that the reports are referring to monthly.

 

I see the difference in e.g. local/national happenings not being so distinct in my part of the world, but my own private experiences very often correspond. Could naturally be chosen subjectivity in how I interpret my life, but many times I go to the report after the fact and get a hint or an explanation to what I was perceiving.

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • THANK YOU 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juni
1 hour ago, PPLD said:

 

I see the difference in e.g. local/national happenings not being so distinct in my part of the world, but my own private experiences very often correspond. Could naturally be chosen subjectivity in how I interpret my life, but many times I go to the report after the fact and get a hint or an explanation to what I was perceiving.

 

I agree-one of the best validations is when I'm have freaky dreams or symptoms and the report isn't up yet, and then I go read it and sure enough, there's a Nexus or Shift during the times I was complaining on here!

  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wendy

@Uma  this could def be contributing to my malaise!

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×