Janet

Choosing Topics for Michael Speaks Sessions

Maureen

So hard to choose! NOTE: I would have chosen Education Part 2 (top of my list) if it had been included. My selection in no specific order...other than numbering, that is. ?:  8, 14, 20, 21, 22. 

ViP

In numerical order (not order of importance):

9, 7, 16, 19, 20

Would work as a workshop topic: 5, 14, 18, 22

KurtisM

Back from a trip so a bit late, but oooh nice selection!

Ordered from Most Anticipated to Least:

19, 20, 16, 5, 14

(ER Archetypes, Higher Center Access, Categories of Illness, Castings, Other Cycles of Life)

I'm with Maureen that Education-Part 2! is also high on my list.

Ideally I'd like to get the 7 Stages of OLs too but I see that it's not too popular, and will likely require more than 1 session. So I suppose we'll need some time and fine tuning for that one.

Edited by KurtisM

Janet

Just a reminder: you only have until Monday to vote for your top 5 choices for a Michael Speaks session. Currently we have over 30 votes and there are some clear favorites. We want to end up with a top 10 for the final poll and there are a couple of sessions dueling for the last of those 10 spots. Your vote could make the difference. And we all know about the value of voting now, right? 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

BrianW

This is awesome. There are some that are really good launching points, others that are needed to tie up existing loose threads.

Michael Speaks: 1, 3, 4, 13, 22  

Workshops: 17, 24

(I know, that's seven, I'll be a rebel, although I can see how 17 and 24 could be a nice dovetail for workshops instead of Michael Speaks)

Jana

Thank you, Janet. My picks: 19,1,12,21,22

Maxim

Noticing that 22 is pretty popular.

ckaricai

Finally had time to read through this. My choices are 5, 13, 16, 22, and 26.

Janet

Today's your last chance to vote on topic selection for a future Michael Speaks. We have seven topics that definitely will be in the final poll, and four more that are competing for the last three spots. 

Definite:

• 1 (collective karma)
  • 5 (casting)
  • 13 (lost knowledge)
  • 16 (categories of illnesses)
  • 19 (archetypes)
  • 20 (accessing higher centers)
  • 22 (choice to be you)

(These have 12, 14, 12, 13, 16, 17 and 23 votes respectively)

Competing:

• 7 (inputs)
  • 8 (color as communication)
  • 9 (elements of the teaching)
  • 11 (music)

(These four have 7 to 9 votes each.)

So far, 38 TLE members have voted. Great participation and thank you to everyone! 

P.S. You can change your vote by using the edit option on your post, but please message me if you do this today so I'll be sure to pick up the change. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Janet

And Bobby has broken the tie!

Voting is now ended. A poll to choose three topics for scheduling will appear soon. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3