petra

Hello !!! You beautiful people

petra    51
petra

It is a long time coming, this introduction of mine. My computer skills are so fabulous, that it took me only a few months.

My Essence belongs to C2 E5, Priest cast Priest, E-Ratio: 64M/36F, Frequency: 59, Old/5.

It is unto me a great pleasure to be with Michael Students from all over the Planet on this wonderful (for me at this time to advanced)

website of Troy and his helpers. I study this Teaching since 2  years and a similar Teaching from Europe a while longer.

So far my participation seems to be low key due to my above mentioned skills, therefor my exotic particle behavior will make it through

ever so often.   Peace, Love, Dove      PETRA

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Luciana Flora    798
Luciana Flora

Welcome!!

I am from C2E5 too

• LIKE/LOVE 4

petra    51
petra

Dear Luciana, we are Essence-family, here is what Michael told me about Entity 5 of C2:

Detailing information about the Life process. Empathizing what process do Souls as well as Souls embodied, how do they convey those experiences, as one to the next.

Entity 5 has a strong Warrior influence. Entity 5 to pierce the veil between the Physical plane and the Astral Plane. This is somewhat the Theme of E5.

I am grateful for Your response we are a part of a very colorful Family.    A lot of Love unto You    Petra

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Maxim    2,192
Maxim

Looking forward to your exotic particle behavior.💫

• LIKE/LOVE 3

petra    51
petra

Dear Maxim, what a delightful name !!!

Excited state...... when a particle, has more energy than it would have if it were in its ground state, and therefore occupies a higher energy level.

Left to its own devices, a particle in an excited state will radiate energy and return to its ground state.  Thank You Man !!!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

ClaireC    1,469
ClaireC
20 hours ago, petra said:

Dear Maxim, what a delightful name !!!

Excited state...... when a particle, has more energy than it would have if it were in its ground state, and therefore occupies a higher energy level.

Left to its own devices, a particle in an excited state will radiate energy and return to its ground state.  Thank You Man !!!

We use the term "Fragment" here, Petra...welcome!

Edited by ClaireC
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Jeroen    922
Jeroen

@Petra, Hello and welcome to the community! I can see your Essence shining through via your posts. :)