PPLD

MATH CORRELATIONS: Basics - and yet I got totally confused!

Question

PPLD    4,367
PPLD

So; on the most basic level, I have always understood the mathematical correlation between 1-7 and the 7 Roles in Essence as stated below:

1 = Server

2 = Artisan

3 = Warrior

4 = Scholar

5 = Sage

6 = Priest

7 = King

BUT...

...then I found this info about Quadrants, Pentangles, Sextants and Septants (JP’s website) and got totally confused:

• 1st Position: SAGE/LOVE

"Here's something that is going on. Why don't we get involved in it?" 

• 2nd Position: SCHOLAR/KNOWLEDGE

A natural, investigative position for scholars.

• 3rd Position: WARRIOR/POWER

Makes sure things get done.

• 4th Position: SERVER/COMPASSION

Serves the group project.

• 5th Position: ARTISAN/ECCENTRIC

Comes up with new, innovative ideas.

• 6th Position: KING/INTEGRATOR

Leads the work out into world on a large scale.

• 7th Position: PRIEST/GOAD

Adds spiritual energy and religious/philosophical context

Anyone:

Q1: Is the above JP numbering info valid?

Q2: If yes, is it only applicable in the above mentioned context, or it is applied in some other contexts?

H.E.L.P.

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

18 answers to this question

Cong    1,793
Cong

I think Troy channeled the positions a little differently, and it probably makes more sense in terms of the number-role correlation:

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU 1

Bobby    5,929
Bobby
21 minutes ago, PPLD said:

So; on the most basic level, I have always understood the mathematical correlation between 1-7 and the 7 Roles in Essence as stated below:

1 = Server

2 = Artisan

3 = Warrior

4 = Scholar

5 = Sage

6 = Priest

7 = King

BUT...

...then I found this info about Quadrants, Pentangles, Sextants and Septants (JP’s website) and got totally confused:

• 1st Position: SAGE/LOVE

"Here's something that is going on. Why don't we get involved in it?" 

• 2nd Position: SCHOLAR/KNOWLEDGE

A natural, investigative position for scholars.

• 3rd Position: WARRIOR/POWER

Makes sure things get done.

• 4th Position: SERVER/COMPASSION

Serves the group project.

• 5th Position: ARTISAN/ESSENTRIC

Comes up with new, innovative ideas.

• 6th Position: KING/INTEGRATOR

Leads the work out into world on a large scale.

• 7th Position: PRIEST/GOAD

Adds spiritual energy and religious/philosophical context

Anyone:

Q1: Is the above JP numbering info valid?

Q2: If yes, is it only applicable in the above mentioned context, or it is applied in some other contexts?

H.E.L.P.

LOL

Fit.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 5

PPLD    4,367
PPLD
Just now, Bobby said:

LOL

I'm D.Y.I.N.G. here and you laugh! You're so wicked...😂 

• LOL 2

Bobby    5,929
Bobby

I would be confused how that is listed too.  Comparing that to what Maureen got as far as our TLE Septet: 1 Love = Teachings; 2 Knowledge = Troy; 3 Power = Maureen; 4 Compassion = Bobby; 5 Eccentric = Martha; 6 Integrator = Geraldine; 7 Observer = Oscar

I could associate Server with Love, Artisan with Knowledge, and Warrior with Power.  Based upon those, I would just assume the rest line up with the Roles as well.

Compassion does seem to resonate with Priest role though.  And Knowledge definitely aligns with the #2 position since Cadre 2 is the Knowledge Cadre.  So still a little confusion there for me and these position numbers.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

PPLD    4,367
PPLD
1 minute ago, Bobby said:

I would be confused how that is listed too.  Comparing that to what Maureen got as far as our TLE Septet: 1 Love = Teachings; 2 Knowledge = Troy; 3 Power = Maureen; 4 Compassion = Bobby; 5 Eccentric = Martha; 6 Integrator = Geraldine; 7 Observer = Oscar

I could associate Server with Love, Artisan with Knowledge, and Warrior with Power.  Based upon those, I would just assume the rest line up with the Roles as well.

The 1-3 could be as you say, but it starts falling apart with 4=Scholar and Compassion... 😁

Erick    220
Erick

from what i understand each role will gravitate to and habitually fill positions in a configuration but is not the only factor, the pattern of preference seems to be around the axis, so servers/priest will tend to prefer the love (inspiration) position, artisans/sages and probably scholar knowledge (expression), and warriors/kings power(action) then as the size of the group increases then each role will gravitate to added positions, so when the group grows to 4 then a scholar would likely prefer to be contributing in the support position, depending on the composition of the group. the way i see the pattern is each additional position/member adds more of an element (inspiration/expression/action) that is needed with the group growth.

at best the mapping above would be one possible mapping of preferences to positions but seems to be a bit off to me. for a sage to fill the love position the example reason would be a motivator, but may not be the most natural fit for a pure stereotypical sage, other traits may give a specific sage that preference/motivation a server cast sage comes to mind.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

PPLD    4,367
PPLD
9 minutes ago, Cong said:

I think Troy channeled the positions a little differently, and it probably makes more sense in terms of the number-role correlation:

Excellent!

Thank you @Cong. Ditching the other list. Problem solved. :D 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

DanielaS    3,344
DanielaS
18 minutes ago, Cong said:

I came here to share the same link that Cong shared above!  Position 4 makes more obvious sense for Scholar when you phrase it as "Support' rather than 'Compassion.'  "SUPPORT is the mediator and cohesiveness that keeps the group stable."

And speak of synchronicities! @PPLD why are you asking about this today?  My POF question for today is exactly about configurations, specifically the Trump/Putin Pentagon configuration and who/what occupies all the positions.  I've read the article Cong linked to above multiple times in preparation.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU 1
  • LOL 1

PPLD    4,367
PPLD
11 minutes ago, DanielaS said:

And speak of synchronicities!

We just continue doing it, what?! 😊

I'm reading up on Working Groups (I'll be asking about it in a private session on July 27) and in this session Michael mentioned JP and her mapping of Entities. That's how I ended up there.

Didn't find any Entity mapping, well nothing about Entities in any form actually. Instead I found the above list, and got ...well... confused!

Ooooh. Interesting. Trumpotchka and Vlad. I hope they'll grow up pretty quickly before they cause any more damage (beyond current lifetimes that is...).

Seeya later! Not missing another POF dam it! 🙃

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Janet    4,552
Janet
2 hours ago, PPLD said:

Michael mentioned JP and her mapping of Entities. That's how I ended up there.

Didn't find any Entity mapping,

I believe JP channeled all or part of the material that is posted on Barbara Taylor's webpage. Try these: 

Advanced Michael Math: Casting and the Entity Numbering System

Global Jobs and Community Responsibility

It's the system in this article that Michael refers to via Troy as not being completely accurate -- it assumes that every entity has 7 sets of greater cadences on each of three sides = maximum of 343 fragments per side and total fragment count = 1029. Michael via Troy indicates that not every entity is a 'perfect' size and that entity structure is not so simplistic. However, Michael via Troy doesn't negate the global jobs idea and often will indicate without asking what position should be used for locating your place on the global jobs table. So, in my case, with position 373 on the 1st side of my entity, Michael told me to just subtract 343 and then use the resulting 30 to find my global job. 

That said, as I read the content on JP's page about groups, I think she is saying that only when a configuration reaches seven positions do the positions take on the flavor of the seven roles. Given how JP channels, those could be the position role assignments that just came in off the top of her head as she wrote the article and not necessarily from Michael. Or it's just another way of looking at the positions that might be more useful for someone trying to understand them. I love JP, but most of her material is not transcribed and available for comparison so it's difficult to validate; my guess is that she would be open to a validation question. For that matter, you could ask Michael to validate what came through Troy in comparison to what JP has. Troy is a great channel, but no channel is 100% accurate. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU 2

PPLD    4,367
PPLD

OK, then it is the table I've seen before, and that we too have here.

Yes, I get the inconsistency of this mapping. I haven't really spent much time on embracing Michel Math, which is funny because it is an intrinsically appealing concept for me. But I just can't get the parts to work together in a functioning simulation... It is as if some variables are missing (except the variations in numbers of Essences). I just miss some cogs in the machinery and can't define what they provide.

I let it go now and use what Troy channelled for my purpose, but I was thinking about look into the differences between these two lists with Michael at some point. 

Thanks for your insight @Janet!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Moonfeather    225
Moonfeather
4 hours ago, PPLD said:

Yes, I get the inconsistency of this mapping. I haven't really spent much time on embracing Michel Math, which is funny because it is an intrinsically appealing concept for me. But I just can't get the parts to work together in a functioning simulation... It is as if some variables are missing (except the variations in numbers of Essences). I just miss some cogs in the machinery and can't define what they provide.

Same here! i really, really, really want to understand it but don't even get close to a glimmer of comprehension. will keep trying though!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

John Roth    365
John Roth
23 hours ago, Janet said:

I believe JP channeled all or part of the material that is posted on Barbara Taylor's webpage. Try these: 

Advanced Michael Math: Casting and the Entity Numbering System

Global Jobs and Community Responsibility

It's the system in this article that Michael refers to via Troy as not being completely accurate -- it assumes that every entity has 7 sets of greater cadences on each of three sides = maximum of 343 fragments per side and total fragment count = 1029. Michael via Troy indicates that not every entity is a 'perfect' size and that entity structure is not so simplistic. However, Michael via Troy doesn't negate the global jobs idea and often will indicate without asking what position should be used for locating your place on the global jobs table. So, in my case, with position 373 on the 1st side of my entity, Michael told me to just subtract 343 and then use the resulting 30 to find my global job. 

That said, as I read the content on JP's page about groups, I think she is saying that only when a configuration reaches seven positions do the positions take on the flavor of the seven roles. Given how JP channels, those could be the position role assignments that just came in off the top of her head as she wrote the article and not necessarily from Michael. Or it's just another way of looking at the positions that might be more useful for someone trying to understand them. I love JP, but most of her material is not transcribed and available for comparison so it's difficult to validate; my guess is that she would be open to a validation question. For that matter, you could ask Michael to validate what came through Troy in comparison to what JP has. Troy is a great channel, but no channel is 100% accurate. 

There's work in progress to transcribe JP's channeling. Does anyone know how to rescue 30-year old cassette tapes? (I'm serious - they really are 30 years old!)

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Bobby    5,929
Bobby
10 minutes ago, John Roth said:

There's work in progress to transcribe JP's channeling. Does anyone know how to rescue 30-year old cassette tapes? (I'm serious - they really are 30 years old!)

Yikes!!!  30 years worth?

PPLD    4,367
PPLD
13 hours ago, Moonfeather said:

Same here! i really, really, really want to understand it but don't even get close to a glimmer of comprehension. will keep trying though!

Well, I do understand it, and that's part of the problem - it should be possible to build "blocks", simulations that are consistent multidimensionally but for some reason they are not. I don't really get why. Then again, haven't spent much time on it. Still working on lots of basics :). 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

PPLD    4,367
PPLD
17 minutes ago, John Roth said:

The linked article is about blank tapes mainly, BUT can potentially provide some info about people/communities knowledgable in how to work with this medium. 

I think that searching for answers among communities/collectors/aficionados of old music media can be fruitful. Artsy peeps can be very passionate about their quirks, and good at finding creative solutions

.http://www.factmag.com/2017/02/07/blank-tapes-collectors-cassette-revival/  

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Moonfeather    225
Moonfeather
1 hour ago, PPLD said:

Well, I do understand it, and that's part of the problem - it should be possible to build "blocks", simulations that are consistent multidimensionally but for some reason they are not. I don't really get why. Then again, haven't spent much time on it. Still working on lots of basics :). 

wow! hopefully you will find a way in and help advance the teachings! 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Janet    4,552
Janet
21 hours ago, Bobby said:

Yikes!!!  30 years worth?

Not 30 years' worth I think, but tapes that are 30 years old. I'm only aware of an effort to transcribe JP's channeling as saved by one student who had quite a large collection. But I know they were seeking more, so maybe they have more than one source by now. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1