Troy

AUGUST 2017 CHALLENGE: What Michael Said To Me

Maxim
On 8/3/2017 at 6:50 PM, Kerrin said:

And the man tossed the next starfish back into the sea, saying, "it makes a difference to this one."

Winking at you, Kerrin.  Ever since we did that exercise together at the first Great Gathering I have had a sense of recognition and resonance with you.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Luciana Flora
3 hours ago, Maxim said:

Winking at you, Kerrin.  Ever since we did that exercise together at the first Great Gathering I have had a sense of recognition and resonance with you.

@Maxim I'm curious about what you feel when you say you have this sense of recognition of the essence. What do you feel exactly? Is it a feeling that you already know the person? . Is it a feel good in her presence? Is what exactly?

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Kerrin
10 hours ago, Maxim said:

Thank you, Maxim-  I felt that as well ;-)

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Maxim
8 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:
11 hours ago, Maxim said:

@Maxim I'm curious about what you feel when you say you have this sense of recognition of the essence. What do you feel exactly? Is it a feeling that you already know the person? . Is it a feel good in her presence? Is what exactly?

Good question.  In this case it is a feeling of familiarity and connection.  Kerrin is a king and I tend to be a bit intimidated by kings.  Upon engaging her I could see she was a "good king" and at heart as innocent as the rest of us (I may have had a preconception that kings should have it more together than the rest of us).  Now two years later I read her post and it seemed like she is an old friend and I wanted to let her know I saw her and wish her well.   A light verbal hug.  That's the best I can do putting it into words.  Her response, of course, was a nice validation. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Astra Bianca

I've been trying to address my wounding, and its transfer to my cancer. I recently had a session with Michael where I just spilled my guts about everything stemming all the way back as far as I could remember, relating to their observation that my wounding revolves around gender roles, and my grief and bitterness about them and how they have been imposed on me. (Very long sentence, I'm sorry) :)

i basically let it rip. All the issues with men and their bulldozing and superiority and oppression of women, dating back to severe physical and emotional abuse growing up. And all my issues with women and "weakness", self victimization, and my mothers lack of appreciation for life and overall sense of not wanting to be here, despite her children needing her.

michael tried to add some levety to the situation and said this:

"

For now, focus on understanding these things:

ALL MEN DO NOT SUCK

SOME MEN DO SUCK

LIFE DOES NOT SUCK

SOMETIMES LIFE DOES SUCK

YOUR LIFE WAS NOT ALL WOUNDING

YOUR LIFE SUFFERED SOME WOUNDING

YOUR LIFE IS FULL OF BEAUTIFUL

YOUR LIFE HAS SOME UGLINESS

YOUR PASSION IS NOT YOUR UNDOING

YOUR PASSION IS IN YOUR CONTROL

YOUR RESILIENCE IS A STRENGTH

THERE IS CHOICE IN RESILIENCE

YOUR PARENTS WERE HUMAN BEFORE THEY WERE PARENTS

THEY WERE ASSHOLES, TOO

YOUR FAMILY IS YOURS

YOUR FRIENDS ARE YOURS

YOU CAN LOVE AND HATE THEM, ALL

YOUR ILLNESS WAS NOT CAUSED

YOUR ILLNESS HAPPENED

YOUR ILLNESS IS YOURS

AND SO IS YOUR LIFE

AND SO ARE YOU

We suggest that you play with all of the above in your days ahead and bring some levity to your challenges, wounding, and healing. Reducing the intensity and pressure to save yourself from yourself by laughing with yourself can do wonders for your healing.

We know this does not get to the deepest core of your deepest wounding, but you need not be concerned with this for now. Free yourself from this because it is not an escape hatch.

Live as if you have already healed, and do the work of living that truth as kindly and gently as you can.

We are here with you.

You are not alone."

Edited by Astra Bianca
  • LIKE/LOVE 22
  • THANK YOU 2

Bobby

One of my faves so far...

You will not and never will be forgiven...  When we say you will never be forgiven, we mean that nothing will ever be enough to address any Friction around "mistakes." Mistakes happen. They must be dealt with and you must learn from them, but they cannot remain an anchor to define the life.

You do not prove anything. To anyone. Ever.

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • THANK YOU 1

Luciana Flora
3 hours ago, Astra Bianca said:

I've been trying to address my wounding, and its transfer to my cancer. I recently had a session with Michael where I just spilled my guts about everything stemming all the way back as far as I could remember, relating to their observation that my wounding revolves around gender roles, and my grief and bitterness about them and how they have been imposed on me. (Very long sentence, I'm sorry) :)

i basically let it rip. All the issues with men and their bulldozing and superiority and oppression of women, dating back to severe physical and emotional abuse growing up. And all my issues with women and "weakness", self victimization, and my mothers lack of appreciation for life and overall sense of not wanting to be here, despite her children needing her.

michael tried to add some levety to the situation and said this:

"

For now, focus on understanding these things:

ALL MEN DO NOT SUCK

SOME MEN DO SUCK

LIFE DOES NOT SUCK

SOMETIMES LIFE DOES SUCK

YOUR LIFE WAS NOT ALL WOUNDING

YOUR LIFE SUFFERED SOME WOUNDING

YOUR LIFE IS FULL OF BEAUTIFUL

YOUR LIFE HAS SOME UGLINESS

YOUR PASSION IS NOT YOUR UNDOING

YOUR RESILIENCE IS A STRENGTH

THERE IS CHOICE IN RESILIENCE

YOUR PARENTS WERE HUMAN BEFORE THEY WERE PARENTS

THEY WERE ASSHOLES, TOO

YOUR FAMILY IS YOURS

YOUR FRIENDS ARE YOURS

YOU CAN LOVE AND HATE THEM, ALL

YOUR ILLNESS WAS NOT CAUSED

YOUR ILLNESS HAPPENED

YOUR ILLNESS IS YOURS

AND SO IS YOUR LIFE

AND SO ARE YOU

We suggest that you play with all of the above in your days ahead and bring some levity to your challenges, wounding, and healing. Reducing the intensity and pressure to save yourself from yourself by laughing with yourself can do wonders for your healing.

We know this does not get to the deepest core of your deepest wounding, but you need not be concerned with this for now. Free yourself from this because it is not an escape hatch.

Live as if you have already healed, and do the work of living that truth as kindly and gently as you can.

We are here with you.

You are not alone."

This is so beautiful!!

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Oscar

[Excerpt from TeamPOF: November 27th, 2012]

[Oscar] 3) If someone would ask info about me, how would you describe me?

[MEntity] In response to your third question, we have described you as an eager and easy-going student whose awareness is as keen as his obliviousness.

Hilarious and spot on!

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • LOL 2

Diane
10 hours ago, Astra Bianca said:

We are here with you.

You are not alone."

@Astra Bianca Sending love to you, Diane

Edited by Diane
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Diane

From February 18/14 - Maureen in my private chat with Michael.

My Life Task “To make a permanent difference” and my attitude is Idealism.

Three years ago I was in the hospital suffering with constrictive heart failure.  I have Scleroderma, an autoimmune disease and it caused the lining of my heart to stiffen. The pericardium had to be removed through an open heart surgery.

Maureen asked about my illness and how it was playing out with my life task.

Michael:  However, the illness can be put to use for helping to put things in perspective, to reduce the clutter of concerns, and to focus on what matters. In that regard, there are differences being made that are permanent in terms of loving when it is most difficult to love, accepting when it is most difficult to accept, and staying devoted when it would seem to be so much easier to give up.

That would be her Attitude
The Idealism has moved away from Naivety and toward Coalescence in such a way that it would be very difficult to have another life in Idealism without it most naturally staying in the Positive Pole.

So many expectations, assumptions, and presumptions about herself, relationships, people, even life, itself, have been stripped away in terms of being Naive, and have been replaced with a beautiful sense of pulling together all of the parts that make up the truth of the self, a relationship, people, and life.

Maureen: In that way -- she has already made a difference by being a "role model" to so many people.

Michael:  That is Good Work

Yes, this Life Task has been playing out for some time.:

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Diane

From a private chat February 9, 2016

Michael:  Grief is simply the process of accepting that which is unexpectedly true.

In your case, some of this is realizing "I could not save everyone." Or "not everyone will save himself."  

And most importantly, "saving others or myself means trusting their own stories and living mine."

• LIKE/LOVE 16

Luciana Flora
Just now, Diane said:

From a private chat February 9, 2016

Michael:  Grief is simply the process of accepting that which is unexpectedly true.

In your case, some of this is realizing "I could not save everyone." Or "not everyone will save himself."  

And most importantly, "saving others or myself means trusting their own stories and living mine."

Interinsting definition

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Astra Bianca
On 8/1/2017 at 6:53 PM, Matt said:

They are all my favorites, so its hard to narrow it down. One time i asked how i was doing in this life from essence perspective, and one quote from their answer was the following. 

The greatest joy that has come from this life is when you are uncertain that you can continue, yet you do. The joy is not drawn from that moment of choice to continue, but from what is usually found and created as moments beyond that. The choice to be alive, and not just live, matters greatly to both the well-being of your Personality, your loved ones, and your Essence

This made me tear up. It's what I've learned from cancer. I never appreciated being alive. Not really. Not until I faced the possibility of never being who I am today, in the exact same way, with those I know as who they are today, the exact same way. This place isn't all bad. It took cancer to help me see this.

• LIKE/LOVE 18

Matt
4 hours ago, Astra Bianca said:

This made me tear up. It's what I've learned from cancer. I never appreciated being alive. Not really. Not until I faced the possibility of never being who I am today, in the exact same way, with those I know as who they are today, the exact same way. This place isn't all bad. It took cancer to help me see this.

I think it's such a common thing to feel that way, and then something happens, some kind of adversity, to make us realize how good we actually have it.  By the way @Astra Bianca,  i really liked your share above about Life doesn't suck, sometimes life does suck.  That whole session you shared is just great. Sometimes it's easy to forget all the good about life.   

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Maureen
17 hours ago, Astra Bianca said:

Live as if you have already healed is the best advice, ever. This is how you heal using your imagination. When I'm doing energy work (of any kind) I hold this thought in my mind. We are so much more than our illnesses and our woundings. We are all healthy, innocent human beings underneath the weight of the physical plane scathing that we endure. The healing, or greater wholeness, comes when you can reconcile these polarities within yourself and choose to let go of what no longer serves you. I'm so proud of how well - how lovingly and consciously - you are fighting for your right(s) to be, @Astra Bianca. You go girl!!  So much love is coming your way. If you reach out you can touch it.  ?

• LIKE/LOVE 19

Luciana Flora
Just now, Matt said:

I think it's such a common thing to feel that way, and then something happens, some kind of adversity, to make us realize how good we actually have it.  By the way @Astra Bianca,  i really liked your share above about Life doesn't suck, sometimes life does suck.  That whole session you shared is just great. Sometimes it's easy to forget all the good about life.   

I liked  that  share too. O think  many  times se generagy a lot  onde expirience.

I have only 3 pofs  until now. And i  ready liked  te way Michael Talles to me. Michel beber said to me that i  do not have self  confidence. Michael said that i am still working in it. This  ser nothing. But  for me had  a complety  diferente efect put um This  way that read  that i dont have self confidence. This  is differenty.

I am  Whith out computer. Irá difficult  for me writh  in inghish by cell phone so  i Will way only this for now 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

AmyD

@Maureen I love the advice "live as you are already healed". Thank you for posting this. Good words to live by when you're dealing with illness. No matter what you're dealing with you have to go one with you're life anyways. You have to push through. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Uma
47 minutes ago, Maureen said:

Live as if you have already healed is the best advice, ever. This is how you heal using your imagination. When I'm doing energy work (of any kind) I hold this thought in my mind. We are so much more than our illnesses and our woundings. We are all healthy, innocent human beings underneath the weight of the physical plane scathing that we endure. The healing, or greater wholeness, comes when you can reconcile these polarities within yourself and choose to let go of what no longer serves you.

I second that emotion!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

PPLD

Have been thinking and thinking...

Or actually not really ?. Just going back to my first spontaneous pick that I dismissed, but it just doesn't leave me, so maybe I should remove my previous post or I'll just have two? 

But this is the one that is the "correct".

The absolutely most beautiful, touching and true thing that anyone has ever said to me about me, is what I now have as my signature.

“You continue to be driven by inner desires to bring down "Empires" built from the suffering of others.”

It is just absolutely true.

And this drive has been consistent throughout my life.

When Michael said that to me in this session (that in itself explained so much about myself to me) they, in a way, closed the circle of validation that I opened 2015.

In that, Michael also confirmed to me how well they know the essence of being me, and the Essence that I am. 

The looked straight into my soul.

It warms my heart immensely, because I do not let many to really know me, and when some know me "wrongly" I don't really give a fuck and let them. Besides that, I am something of a dick and an asshole, so I actually deserve it many times...

But yes, most of everything I am a crusader. A tireless one.

This desire is where I truly am alive, present and fully involved. It does incorporate the empathy I posted about previously, but yup -

THIS quote is the "What Michael Said To Me", that brings tears to my eyes, pride to my soul and humility to my heart.

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 14

NickG

I have so many I could pick from but these are the ones that stick out the most at this time. 

-MEntity: Of course your Essences have seen each other since, but there is something quite beautifully different about finding one another again while incarnating.

This came from my first session I ever had with Michael when I figured out who one of my task companions is. What struct me was how true this quote is and how it can pretty much apply to anyone of significance in your life. It still baffles me there is still all that variation even after meeting again, and again, and again. Blows my mind. 

-MEntity: First, one of the initial states necessary for Manifesting Essence is the shift of awareness toward recognizing that everything you were, are, and will be are Essence. No matter how distant one may feel from Essence, one cannot NOT be Essence.

When I first got into the teachings, I used to think of personalities of being empty shells that had to invite this thing in before it could really be anything but  I know now that's ridiculous. Letting more and more of your Essence in is just a return. Nothings missing, you're just remembering. 

-MEntity: If Essence is the song, Casting is the singing

How is that not just perfect??? ?

-MEntity: By this we mean that you must learn your limits, and learn your willingness. There are many scenarios where the entire point of a life is not known until long after the life has ended.

MEnitity: What makes the difference is that a person existed, expressed, acted, and learned in ways that were true to him or her.

Integrity, you are my cornerstone, my rock, the soft pillow of a clear conscious when I go to sleep at night. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Jeroen

This quote is from a recent session where I asked about my wounding which Michael described as being connected to the deep desire to matter and not disappoint.

“MEntity: The more you let yourself have fun, play, and be useless, the more fun and lighthearted the path to feeling meaningful and useful. You will create your path to meaningfulness. It is a path, not a place. It is not a destination, but a realization. It is not a reward, but a reality.

Then I love this quote which came from a session where I asked about our history together.

“<MEntity> We got to speak to you for the first time about past lives and the details of reincarnation as a means to understand the persistence of consciousness, and not just about justice and Karma. The afterlife was no longer seen as a static world, but as an evolving concept that was dependent upon your learning "here."

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU 2

DianeHB
On 8/7/2017 at 7:27 AM, Astra Bianca said:

@Astra Bianca I just want you to know that your words above really struck me and stayed with me the last several days.  Most of the time I focus so much on what is wrong with my life that I forget how much is right. I know many of us have been together before and will be together again, but we've never been here exactly like this, and never will again. I had the thought yesterday that if some disaster happened and I died, it would probably be a relief and I wouldn't care too much. But right after I thought it, I realized it wasn't true. I love my life even if everything wasn't perfect. I love who I am. I want to see where I can go from here. This world is crazy and it is beautiful at the same time. 

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and your journey, Astra. Hang in there. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU 1

Amira Sa'Di
On 8/1/2017 at 5:35 PM, Stickyflames said:

I can only comment on what comes to mind in this moment. Lately I have been facing the fact that I grew up in an emotionaly traumatizing environment. This has bled into every area of my life. Manifesting in this internal and external push and tug of " desperation for affection" but trusting absolutely nobody with it. The hardest part is knowing that this is not just a blind spot but that it is true that others are judging you, comparing you, putting you on trial. This is especially true if your own personal truths do not reflect the truths of the majority : veganism, no desperate need to accomplish anything etc.

OMG, you too!? So THAT'S where that comes from! (And here, I thought I was crazy...... ;-) Thanks for sharing! I see that you are an artisan. I don't know if I'm an artisan or not, but I know that I have a lot of feminine energy, and I've been struggling to move beyond all the trauma, imprinting, and judgment in order to manifest it and express my creativity in life. I know a guy whom I suspect is an artisan and my task companion (Michael Chart pending), and I have given myself the challenge to extend love and compassion to his lower self, which is troubled, aimless, generally disagreeable, and currently incarcerated. Of the list of traits, the one that disturbs me the most is actually "aimless." "Aimlessness" was so severely judged in my family that I find myself drowning in a sea of imprinting when I consider it. I NEED to be aimless sometimes, yet I DARE NOT! I can't believe the fear involved. What happens to people who have no desperate need to accomplish anything? Do they starve? Do they become parasites? My father became a security guard and died at 66. He was rather aimless, but he hated himself and everyone else around him so much that he distracted us from that fact with his caustic criticism and emotional abuse.

@Stickyflames, if you don't mind my asking, what is your experience with maintaining the basic necessities of life? Have you had to subject yourself to frustrating close personal relationships to survive, like I have, or have you managed to rise above all that?

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Stickyflames
3 hours ago, Amira Sa'Di said:

OMG, you too!? So THAT'S where that comes from! (And here, I thought I was crazy...... ;-) Thanks for sharing! I see that you are an artisan. I don't know if I'm an artisan or not, but I know that I have a lot of feminine energy, and I've been struggling to move beyond all the trauma, imprinting, and judgment in order to manifest it and express my creativity in life. I know a guy whom I suspect is an artisan and my task companion (Michael Chart pending), and I have given myself the challenge to extend love and compassion to his lower self, which is troubled, aimless, generally disagreeable, and currently incarcerated. Of the list of traits, the one that disturbs me the most is actually "aimless." "Aimlessness" was so severely judged in my family that I find myself drowning in a sea of imprinting when I consider it. I NEED to be aimless sometimes, yet I DARE NOT! I can't believe the fear involved. What happens to people who have no desperate need to accomplish anything? Do they starve? Do they become parasites? My father became a security guard and died at 66. He was rather aimless, but he hated himself and everyone else around him so much that he distracted us from that fact with his caustic criticism and emotional abuse.

@Stickyflames, if you don't mind my asking, what is your experience with maintaining the basic necessities of life? Have you had to subject yourself to frustrating close personal relationships to survive, like I have, or have you managed to rise above all that?

Haha yes Amira ...there was a great period of time where I was not functional without help from others. I relied on dramatic relationships for nurturing when I was early twenties but am very grateful that in my later twenties I was nurtured by rather sane people who wanted me to shine. I still sometimes need help but there is no drama involved any longer, just people who love me. I say with shakey certainty...that ...I almost feel confident in my ability to materially support myself these days....ask again tomorrow! I have learned to mellow out lots over the years , that came with a lot of cold hard truthing ...a skill that may take years to develop. Yes, intense emotional ride. Yes, it is okay!

• LIKE/LOVE 6