Troy

AUGUST 2017 CHALLENGE: What Michael Said To Me

Amira Sa'Di
13 minutes ago, Stickyflames said:

I say with shakey certainty...that ...I almost feel confident in my ability to materially support myself these days....ask again tomorrow! I have learned to mellow out lots over the years , that came with a lot of cold hard truthing ...a skill that may take years to develop. Yes, intense emotional ride. Yes, it is okay!

LOL! I know quite a bit about that cold hard truthing. I'm 42 years in, and it's been one harsh reality check after another!? I've been slowly orienting my jobs in a direction where I can leverage my gifts. Are you doing jobs that allow you to shine in your gifts as an artisan, or at least that you enjoy?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Stickyflames
1 hour ago, Amira Sa'Di said:

LOL! I know quite a bit about that cold hard truthing. I'm 42 years in, and it's been one harsh reality check after another!? I've been slowly orienting my jobs in a direction where I can leverage my gifts. Are you doing jobs that allow you to shine in your gifts as an artisan, or at least that you enjoy?

NOPE. How do you know somebody is an artisan? They resist creative impulses as if it was the strongest of poisons. Not true for everyone but basically every artisan I know in my life has that late blooming realization that not being creative is not an option. It has been a priority to make creativity a priority lately. I teach ESL, recent development

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Joe

"Sage-Cast Sages can manifest in two extreme ways: quite Scholarly and reclusive with deeper and richer depths of perspective, or as highly boisterous and entertaining performers of themselves who bring great levity to others' lives.

In truth, the Sage-Cast Sages will embody both of those extremes, but one will tend to dominate over the other."

I feel this quote resonated the most, totally cool!

Edited by Joe
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

PPLD
4 hours ago, Joe said:

"Sage-Cast Sages can manifest in two extreme ways: quite Scholarly and reclusive with deeper and richer depths of perspective, or as highly boisterous and entertaining performers of themselves who bring great levity to others' lives.

In truth, the Sage-Cast Sages will embody both of those extremes, but one will tend to dominate over the other."

I feel this quote resonated the most, totally cool!

Wow. So interesting. Would never thought of the Scholarly manifestation. Thanks Joe!

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Maureen
9 hours ago, PPLD said:

Wow. So interesting. Would never thought of the Scholarly manifestation. Thanks Joe!

Michael said this to me in regards to validating Sage vs Scholar and King vs Priest. Here's the pertinent excerpt and a link to my blog Discerning & Validating Roles.

MEntity:  However, there are some considerations that can be learned along the way, as well: for instance, Sages are often mistaken as Scholars. Kings and Priests are often taken for one another. There are key elements that are shared by certain Roles and these can be difficult for helping to discern one's Role.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

H2nna

There are so many. Generally learning about parallels, and "creating your reality". Michael has said that "There is no destiny", that has really helped me to minimise victimised whining and appreciate the magnitude of choices we ALL have. I've become fairly chill about many "big" desicions, knowing that I can, I have and I will continue to make "corrective moves", humans rarely get it right at first shot.?

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU 1

AMS

From a Life Plan session, channeled by Troy on September 1, 2016:

MEntity: The Life Plan tends to start out in the first couple of years as bumping up against all that is rather contradictory to the Life Plan. This helps bring that Life Plan into focus by eliminating what does not work to support that Life Plan. So for the first two years there would likely have been challenges to what it means to be confident, to trust yourself, to take risks, to move forward with uncertainty, etc. In this 3rd year of the cycle this would start to shift away from what does not work, and clear indicators of what does work would start to emerge or at least begin experimentation.

MEntity: This means that this is a pivotal year in your being able to see with clarity your sense of self, your sense of trust, your willingness, and your acceptance of your strengths because you know you can recover from any challenges or set backs or obstacles.

MEntity: Rather than seeing those setbacks or challenges or obstacles as being somehow connected to your value, your worth, or your place in this life, you would start to see these as simple road signs, information, ways to learn.

This is not new to you, by the way. This has been a Life Plan in the past, as well, but this is a new round, a deeper round of exploration.

MEntity: As this year comes to a close you would then begin to move into the 4th year which is a point of no return, so to speak. The final two years of the Life Plan cycle tend to be where you use all that you learned and retained from the first 3 years.

MEntity: As this year is a pivotal year in the Life Plan, it can be helpful to know the Life Plan because you can then look at your patterns of experiences and see how they contribute to your theme.

MEntity: If the Life Plan is to Nurture Confidence, then you know that you can help stay in True Personality and Essence if you remember why you are challenged, derailed, or distracted. They are opportunities to nurture your confidence, to know you are okay, to know that this is your life and it will have its disappointments. We think the reason this is the Life Plan at this point is because it has been too easy to define the life by its disappointments and distractions rather than direct the life by choices and confidence.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Christian

I don't have anything specific to post.  

but just a "This is Good Work" from Micheal one time nearly brought me to tears.   

It was validation that I actually was learning this stuff.   For so long, it felt like I wasn't getting it or didn't really know what I thought I did.   Then to read that was just powerful. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU 2

Uma

I know what you mean, @Christian. The first time Michael said Good Work to me, I was shocked and flattered and surprised to receive that validation, but it made a big difference.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Wendy
On 8/3/2017 at 9:50 PM, Kerrin said:

All bodies and Personalities seek pleasure, but will settle for stimulation

WHOA!

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 1

Wendy

MEntity: You need to rest. You need to stop. You need to be comforted and return a sense of safety to your existence.

This was from my only personal session so far, in response to my question of how I can bring more enjoyment and enthusiasm into my life.  I cried through the entire session, starting with the second sentence where he stated this in slightly different language, and I had the feeling immediately that Michael really does see me and get me.  It's been a few weeks now, and rereading this I am struck again with just how challenging this seemingly simple direction is for me!  And I'm feeling today how badly I need permission to do that, and how deeply validating it is to hear this from Michael. 

And this:

MEntity: The Old Soul will always have a lifetime where the profundity of terror and awe arrive around the truth that we exist simply for the sake of existing and this is enough.

In that paradoxical realization, new worlds open.

You are in that lifetime.

Again, more permission to stop trying to fix myself, which I'm seeing is really a compulsion for me.  I feel like I am in the midst of a huge breakthrough since this reading. 

• LIKE/LOVE 9

petra

Imagination is the reverse of Memory !!!   my most beloved Michael info.

Exploring my sense of compassion for myself !!!  Thanks Michael, up close and personal.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Luciana Flora

I'm going to add this part of my last POF:

Insecurity is a very real and tangible obstacle to friendship, intimacy, and social grace, but it does not go away just because someone is close to you. In fact, it can amplify. And this is not always something a relationship is willing to handle. However, if you are honest and clear and responsible about your insecurity it often works very well to invite your friend to allow room for your inner work.
This tends to take the burden off of the friend and can even be inspiring to see you grow.

Especially the last sentence. She does not get out of my head. I was having trouble seeing how I could contribute to a relationship. My growing inspiration seems to me a good contribution.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

PPLD
24 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

I'm going to add this part of my last POF:

Insecurity is a very real and tangible obstacle to friendship, intimacy, and social grace, but it does not go away just because someone is close to you. In fact, it can amplify. And this is not always something a relationship is willing to handle. However, if you are honest and clear and responsible about your insecurity it often works very well to invite your friend to allow room for your inner work.
This tends to take the burden off of the friend and can even be inspiring to see you grow.

Especially the last sentence. She does not get out of my head. I was having trouble seeing how I could contribute to a relationship. My growing inspiration seems to me a good contribution.

It is a beautiful quote from a beautiful session. Love it @Luciana Flora! 🌞

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Troy

AUGUST CHALLENGE IS CLOSED - All names were put into a random drawing and...

AUGUST WINNER IS: @BrianW

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU 1