Troy

Energy Report: AUGUST 2017

PPLD    5,034
PPLD

Thank you Troy and Michael!

This simply scares me America:

Convolution is a reactionary process of defense by distorting, over-complicating, and twisting a system beyond recognition while maintaining a state of strict, oppressive, and outdated systems and symbolism. Those in Convolution seek to sustain the old reality while creating such confusion and complication that participants are too exhausted and overwhelmed to see beyond that which is defined for them.

This gives me strength to rabbit on in my little corner of the reality:

16 minutes ago, Troy said:

Consider what you wish to contribute to the story of you today. Even if it is only a “sentence,” an idea, or a whole paragraph, let a part of your day be entirely yours until the entire day is yours.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Janet    4,908
Janet

Feeling the revolution here. Ever since I had the session about my inability to remember my dreams, the logjam is broken and I'm dreaming like crazy. This morning I wrote page after page about dreams last night, but one in particular will probably be the subject of a future Michael session. I will post it shortly. 

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Sam K    1,039
Sam K

"Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be."

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU 1

PPLD    5,034
PPLD
2 minutes ago, Sam K said:

"Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be."

2/12. Beautiful, beautiful verse ? ?

Thank you Sam!

• LIKE/LOVE 7

BrianW    588
BrianW

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality...

• LIKE/LOVE 14
  • LOL 5

MichaelE    172
MichaelE

Feeling the Revolution here too. I woke up from a dream early Sunday morning with memory of a red siren light and my heart beating like crazy. It seems that was a sign. I already feel a sort of anchoring happening for me like I tying myself with ropes on a ship during a storm.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Cong    2,032
Cong

I feel incredibly agitated over the past few days, can definitely validate the energy shift. I called out co-workers who have a lousy attitude and did not get their work done; I stood up against my boss (kind of) when I learned that she's not planning to give two of my junior teammates the necessary training opportunity. I slept with Genghis Khan in my dream at night and felt the need to pick up a real bow and shoot some arrows in daylight. The bow string hit my forearm and left a significant bruise. It did not stop me there, no, I have to fight for more. I pushed hands with guys in my Tai Chi class yesterday and won it all. As I looked over my swallowed arms slowly raised to reach out for the keyboard so I can respond to that never-ending pile of work emails, I asked myself:

2 minutes ago, BrianW said:

Is this the real life? Is this just fantasy?

Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality...

I've been thinking about Freddie Mercury a lot lately, he seems very familiar to me, I think he is an entity mate - he's got to be, right? @BrianW

And yeah, I will make sure I look at lots of Salvador Dali before I go to bed today. I love surrealism. 

• LIKE/LOVE 17

Rosario    1,760
Rosario

Revolution too! In many ways.  I've had heavy dream activity, the study kind...yet I recall very few things.  Tonight I'll make sure to set the intention to remember ?. Also had some headaches, but now I'm taking again a multivit and they have subsided. While reading the part of the eclipse, I suddenly thought "drink water/ lemon and oranges" Perhaps citrus fruits may help ?... ?  

• LIKE/LOVE 10

KurtisM    2,625
KurtisM

This is spot on:

" If Surrealism is hitting you as Convolution, it will likely show up as panic, anxiety, overwhelm, a sense of disorientation and disconnection, a need to escape. If Surrealism is hitting you as Revolution, you are likely feeling the growing sense of call to action and experiencing the blurring of states between waking and dreams as you open to all levels of reality for solutions and probabilities. For most of our students there is likely a mix of Revolution and Convolution, but one will be more dominant."

Surrealism is such an apt word! 

Right now I feel a trend toward states of disoriented disconnection, but I know that's also because I have been opening up my lifestyle to more hobbies from my past. And with that comes a heavier discernment between boredom and creativity.

Because when you improve your lifestyle without not always having a direction, the amount of new time+space you have to be freer can seem discombobulating to the part of self that lived within limiting structures.

So that just means it's time to create new structures for my existence!

I have been feeling very out of it lately due to this sense of yearning boredom. But my essence has been giving me tips and says right now of all times it would be best if I started sliding to the cardinal modes for some well needed energy boosts.

I concur. I've been using my attitude too much. Centers and Modes are perfect tools to rebalance myself.

Oh also Viva la Revolución!

Change is coming. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Uma    3,808
Uma
2 hours ago, Troy said:

the emphasis on the complete distortion of reality is in effect to the point where it will take a great deal of grounded sense and confident perception to endure this. In other words, Realism has a very real challenge that has moved from persistent to relentless.

I must say that my own personal world is undergoing a lot of change, but I have been feeling strangely calm and centered, thanks, I think to my Essence being invited to join my Personality while we live this tumultuous time. Although the challenge is really relentless. Exhaustingly relentless.

Thanks, @Troy

Edited by Uma
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Kasia    2,056
Kasia

This Energy Report helps me make sense of a really bizarre dream I had last night: 

I had a broken eyeball (right-side) that had been repaired so beautifully that everyone marvelled at the incredible work. I was looking for a doctor to attach my eye, or as I told him "to connect my optic nerve to my cornea". I went for a second opinion and the doc was sitting at a workstation in a plant nursery, cutting a red bell pepper to get to the seeds. This was clearly his workplace. He was supposed to be better than the first doctor I went to see because here they switched out the seeds every day, while the other place only every few days... ?  Seeing him cutting the pepper, I decided to ask if he'd done this eye procedure before, and he said no, but he wasn't worried about that being an issue. I decided my blurry vision in the broken eye was ok for the time being, and I had enough time to find a different doctor who had done the procedure before, and maybe glasses would help in the meantime.

Eyeballs and red bell pepper seeds?? Definitely in Surrealism.

2 hours ago, Troy said:

Consider what you wish to contribute to the story of you today. Even if it is only a “sentence,” an idea, or a whole paragraph, let a part of your day be entirely yours until the entire day is yours.

This quote is so inspiring! By chance, I read  @PPLD's blog about Alaric today, which includes this from Michael: "There was no endgame calculated by this fragment, only next steps. Asking WHAT IS MY NEXT STEP is all you need to do to help embody this Oversoul." I think that plays so perfectly off of this idea to contribute to your story daily, no matter how small the contribution. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Bobby    6,120
Bobby

I am constantly amazed at how so many of us simultaneously have oddly memorable dreams around these periods that are mentioned in Energy Reports.  I had a rather interesting one last night as well as Saturday night and about a week or so previous to that, I had 2 dreams where I died.  The one on Saturday night involved me plummeting to my death with several others in an elevator while in a building in NYC.  Janet, it just dawn on me that maybe this is your "Elevator to Hell"  LOL   The death dream previous to this involved me dying but slowly as in I knew it was coming and had time to prepare for it.  I was very at peace with it all and even was in a position to comfort those who weren't prepared to deal with it which was strange.  I've joked that perhaps this involves me whistling past some pre-planned Exit Points that I've decided to pass on :)

Ok, so last night... in this dream, somehow I knew I was in Argentina.  I was with a group and we were to be briefed on this building were were going to be involved with.  Something had distracted me from the group and I didn't get the briefing and had to get a make up with the guy briefing just by myself.  Again, somehow I knew this building was associated with times past that involved the Nazis and their operations there.  Inside, we were looking up at a very high wall and there were different mechanisms on it up high.  I remember one on the left and one on the right side.  Conductors/transitors(?) comes to mind as far as what they may have been.  Then in the middle of those ran a shute from the top down to the bottom.  I don't know why but I knew that this shute was referred to as the "$100 shute."  :o

What I find fascinating about this dream is that Janet also had a dream that she thought involved Hitler in some way and she mentioned a shute in her dream albeit in a different context... maybe?

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Nadine    1,169
Nadine
14 hours ago, Troy said:

If Surrealism is hitting you as Revolution, you are likely feeling the growing sense of call to action and experiencing the blurring of states between waking and dreams as you open to all levels of reality for solutions and probabilities. For most of our students there is likely a mix of Revolution and Convolution, but one will be more dominant.

I've felt the Energy Shift over the weekend and I was sure something was up. I woke up Saturday completely depressed, overwhelmed and anxious without any apparent reason. I just wanted to stay away from anything and anybody. And that's what I did. On sunday I woke up with the urge to get going with all that's been more or less on hold for the last couple of months, like my healthy eating, my meditation, my knitting, my channeling. So I made a new batch of Kimchi, I meditated and tried to channel, I got my last knitting project out and picked it back up. And I pretend to keep going. 

I had a hard time staying focused over the last week or so. I even commented to a friend that I felt like I could not shake the dreaming state after waking up, it feels like I'm in a constant in-between-state, not really fully awake, or like being in a light trance when awake. And I've been having a lot of trouble waking up (usually I wake up before my alarm goes off, wide awake). 

So I can validate both the "call to action" and the "blurring state between waking and dreams". Luckily I'm more on the Revolution side but I can also definitely feel the pull of the anxiety lurking beneath....

Edited by Nadine
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Luciana Flora    1,112
Luciana Flora

I'm going to talk about the dream I've had tonight.

In that dream I got some services here. And my mother came into my bank account and saw. She said I was making too much money from it.

I know they had more things in their dreams, but that's all I remember.

This was a typical dream of mine. That I have from time to time. They are dreams about me and my inner issues.

I even intended to dream of something different, but it did not.

Every time I dream of criticizing something I'm doing, my mother is criticizing. Maybe because she's a very critical person.

I never talked about Michael teachings with anyone. For two main reasons. One is that I do not think the people I know are overbearing.

The other is that I do not want to have to explain myself about what I'm doing because I'm doing it. If I'm spending too much. Even because what I am spending is totally within my means. But as I know that the people around me would not value what I give, I'd rather shut up. But I do not regret any service I bought. But I do not want to try to explain or listen to questions all the time

Most of the time my dreams are a little different from what I see most here. I do not dream of historical figuas, or parallel realities. T is more about my feelings or my insecurities.

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Mike Cleverly    584
Mike Cleverly

I literally had the song "Revolution" in my head a few days ago as a bit of an earworm, as they say.

Also when Vic and I got home from our wedding/honeymoon in Norfolk we looked at our house and saw our place with new eyes. We realised what compromises we had accepted and were living with. We realised we needed some kind of major overhaul, to chuck out the old things and ways and to bring in better ones that suit our aims and lifestyle. 

Can you think of a suitable word for such a process? :)

• LIKE/LOVE 16

Uma    3,808
Uma

First of all, MAZEL TOV! Congratulations on your wedding and honeymoon and all that good stuff. Sounds like you're in for a renovation, renewal, redo, and it sounds very exciting. Wishing you every good thing for your marriage and happy life.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

KurtisM    2,625
KurtisM

I remember a very small tidbit from my dreams last night. And I had a lot.

In it, it seemed that it took place in the future because everything was high tech, and stereotypically painted in that polished, futuristic white colour with some accents here and there.

The place looked like a cafeteria and sitting area in a mall, and it was quite bustling.

The dream followed a small girl and her family, in which the girl was trying to get food from a vender of some sorts but wasn't succeeding because the system intelligence wasn't recognizing her as a verified customer in the structure.

The girl persistently tried to get food and alerted the system mall police to forcibly throw her out, but before that could happen, the girl's loud crying urged her dad to empathetically get her something using his verification.

He rustled his kids head to cheer her up and then the dream switched over to some other dreamscape at my grandma's.

The feeling of the dream felt urgent, panicked and sad.

My consciousness was an observer of the event and felt two things.

---

An understanding that the girl must've been scared about not getting food because I knew she relied on the system management for it. To suddenly not have it must've been worrisome.

And a sense of leery anticipation that the ai's malfunction didn't or wasn't just going to affect the girl. It seemed to be something I knew would get worse and cause living problems with many other people that relied on the ai for food, water, socializing etc.

Interesting dream.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

BrianW    588
BrianW
13 hours ago, Rosario said:

While reading the part of the eclipse, I suddenly thought "drink water/ lemon and oranges" Perhaps citrus fruits may help ?... 1f914.png  

I didn't ascribe it to anything related to the eclipse, but I've started suddenly drinking fresh lemon-infused water myself as well. I didn't used to until just the past two weeks or so.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Crystal    289
Crystal

@Mike Cleverly congratulations to you and Vic! I hope this is the start of a glorious new chapter of life for you.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Mike Cleverly    584
Mike Cleverly

Thanks all! ?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Eric    871
Eric
20 hours ago, Kasia said:

This Energy Report helps me make sense of a really bizarre dream I had last night: 

I had a broken eyeball (right-side) that had been repaired so beautifully that everyone marvelled at the incredible work. I was looking for a doctor to attach my eye, or as I told him "to connect my optic nerve to my cornea".... 

Interestingly, I had a dream dealing with injured eyeballs as well about two nights ago. It was originally about me breaking up and tearing out the flagstone next to my porch in order to put something less rough for my mom to walk on with her walker. At one point, my childhood pet cat Sammy appeared and had been observing. He somehow indicated that there was something bothering him in his eye (his right one, oddly enough), so I looked and saw a little piece of glass in it. I went to carefully take it out, but as I pulled it, it turned out to be a huge shard of glass the size of a dagger buried deep in the eye. I get it out, and surprisingly Sammy still has his right eye functioning. It has a big, deep slit-like cut where the shard had been, but I'd managed not to cut the eye in half or damage it further, and it doesn't bleed. I quickly call on people to get me a cotton ball or pad and a bandage to cover his eye and take him to a vet, but everyone is either not listening or giving me the wrong things (how hard is it to get a fricken cotton ball! :P). Anyways, the dream ends when I feel he's bandaged enough and take him to the vet.

That dream just happened to come to mind when I read your post.

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Leela Corman    875
Leela Corman

I have no idea where I stand in relation to revolution/convolution. I feel strangely calm, though I am also anxious about the nuclear bullshitting happening between the US and North Korea. Saturday I felt like a new person, because I'd finally finished a project, pushing myself to physical pain to do so the night before. I felt so calm and free, spent the day with my family, had a lovely day the like of which I've not had in ages. Sunday I was testy at the end of the day and argued with my husband, but that's not abnormal for me. Monday I had to tell an editor I was upset with something he was doing, and had to also privately message his boss, who I usually work with as editor, to talk about it. I don't usually do that so forcefully. Today I flew to NYC for work and when I got off the plane the aforementioned nuclear bullshit was happening. So what is actually going on?

Personally I feel fine. I guess I've been doing things in my personal life that I had felt timid about. I asked a local musician if he wanted to write songs with me and to my surprise he jumped for it and has been sending me guitar parts. I spoke up, as I said above, in a work situation. My daughter is amazing. I'm reaching new heights as an artist. I'm seeing my best friend and cadence mate this weekend AND we're going to see Thalia Zedek perform. I love her beyond reason. So...all fine in the personal sphere. Just...the world.

@Cong I love your Chinggis Khan dream. I'm secretly obsessed with the Mongols!

• LIKE/LOVE 6