Troy

Energy Report: AUGUST 2017

Cong    2,032
Cong
13 minutes ago, Leela Corman said:

@Cong I love your Chinggis Khan dream. I'm secretly obsessed with the Mongols!

hahaha, I know, right? I don't know how to interpret it though. Even in the dream, I felt like the skeptical part of me is yelling: what the fuck am I doing here?

Speaking of dreams, after some excessive Salvador Dali last night, I dreamed of the TLE gatherings. Not to discriminate, but for some reason I only have characters from c1e2 and c1e7 appeared in the dream. I recognized @BrianW first, and said hi to him, but then I looked again, I noticed he is Chinese. A background voice raised and questioned: "wait, I know for sure this is Brian, but why is he Chinese?" The same thing happened to @DanielaS, we talked like besties in a Chinese dialect. I was very confused!

In the background, @Heidi was helping with checking in and organization while Daniela and I were not paying attention ?. I vaguely remember I was telling Daniela I was obsessed with someone, possibly @Jeroen (oops, sorry if the dream gets too personal!) Suddenly @Moonfeather appeared in Harry Porter style from the chimney. Everyone was happily surprised. In the next scene, @Troy did a orientation tour with us, and kept mentioning how this place is using green energy and everything is run on sustainable resources. I got bored (sorry, Troy!), so I sneaked out and met with @James D. The last thing I remember, is that we had Vodka in one hand and cigar in the other, and we cannot stop laughing! 

We for sure had a good time.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • LOL 7

AnnaD    2,424
AnnaD

I had a dream about BrianW here on TLE. BrianW had somehow relocated to my old childhood home to live, and I was visiting him. In the dream BrianW had overcome his criminal juvenile delinquency and had put himself through med school. He was now a Registrar. I knew that BrianW had worked hard and had received support to earn a legally legitimate salary, but somehow, his dodgy previous social contacts were showing up and pressuring him to return to manufacturing and selling black market stuff. They were getting nasty and extortionate and in the dream I began to fear for BrianW s and my life, so I woke up. I have no idea what this means, and BrianW, you were being pulled between the dark side and the light side, and it got too intense and precarious so I bailed.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 3

PPLD    5,034
PPLD
2 hours ago, AnnaD said:

BrianW had overcome his criminal juvenile delinquency

? ? ? 

Reading this while I'm at work. Almost spit coffee all lover my computer screen.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 1

PPLD    5,034
PPLD

Revofuckinglution!

Funny you'd refer to this excerpt @Kasia   “There was no endgame calculated by this fragment, only next steps.”

I was thinking about it too and it really is how it feels!

Used to be a lot like that when I was younger. When I turned 30 I just slowed down (maybe entered 4th IM?) but now I’m bloody on my way back! Not there yet, but getting there.  

Yay for August!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

BrianW    588
BrianW
5 hours ago, AnnaD said:

I had a dream about BrianW here on TLE. BrianW had somehow relocated to my old childhood home to live, and I was visiting him. In the dream BrianW had overcome his criminal juvenile delinquency and had put himself through med school. He was now a Registrar. I knew that BrianW had worked hard and had received support to earn a legally legitimate salary, but somehow, his dodgy previous social contacts were showing up and pressuring him to return to manufacturing and selling black market stuff. They were getting nasty and extortionate and in the dream I began to fear for BrianW s and my life, so I woke up. I have no idea what this means, and BrianW, you were being pulled between the dark side and the light side, and it got too intense and precarious so I bailed.

Omg, that's hilarious. Manufacturing and selling black market stuff, wow. Criminal juvenile delinquency, lol. So glad neither of those are my realities, but there is often an internal pull between light and dark. Med school, hmm. Only problem is I'm squeamish around blood.

Sorry everyone if my last blog / channeling scared anyone or put crazy ideas in their head. A criminal mastermind or genesis for Breaking Bad I am not. That was a chemistry professor at my grad school that did his shenanigans many years before I arrived.

Edited by BrianW
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 4

Gavin    27
Gavin

I was born a revolutionary. Bring it on!

• LOL 1

Matt    3,485
Matt

War with North Korea is getting scary close to being reality. I cant even imagine the amount of civillian deaths that would occur with Seoul being right near border. 

• SAD 4

Luciana Flora    1,112
Luciana Flora

Well, this night I had a slightly different dream if it means something I have no idea.

I'm without a computer. I'm using the work computer now that you've taken a break. My computer was shutting itself down and started making a loud noise right after michael speaks. Yes, it was soon after.

At the moment my computer is in the repair. I'm waiting for the budget to see if I fix it or buy another one.

The dream was like this: I woke up and saw the computer at home. I was amazed because the computer was not there. Soon my mother comes home and I was surprised because my mother does not live with me. Hence I was confessed I found that it was in a place similar to my house casamas was not my home.

Luckily when I really woke up I saw that everything was the same the day before and I was in my house.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

mr. po    56
mr. po
On 8/7/2017 at 9:38 PM, Rosario said:

Revolution too! In many ways.  I've had heavy dream activity, the study kind...yet I recall very few things.  Tonight I'll make sure to set the intention to remember 1f60c.png. Also had some headaches, but now I'm taking again a multivit and they have subsided. While reading the part of the eclipse, I suddenly thought "drink water/ lemon and oranges" Perhaps citrus fruits may help ?... 1f914.png  

Funny. Was just remembering a dream in which I was at the job i just left, Jimmy Johns, and when I grabbed my order they had  a lemon with it.. They most certainly don't have those, at least at the store I was at

Also randomly decided to toss something to my (step)dad (an act of "play" very unprecedented we hardly ever do tht at all) and it happened it was a toy lemon. Coincidental? Maybe, just thought it interesting

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Christian    361
Christian

I don't have many dreams that I remember.   When i do I am very much in them, but it has been a long time.   

A few strange things have happened that may or may not be related.  

I believe it was two weekends ago, as I was falling asleep,  I asked for help to process some things and open up the instinctive center.  I remember feeling a lightness in that region and a similar one near my heart as I was falling asleep. 

On Tuesday,  August 1, 2017  we were burgled. The guy is an addict and his MO is to go around neighborhoods looking for unlocked cars and garages and taking whatever he can walk away with.  Our garage door is up because the opener is crap and needs replacing...he stole our gas can.  

That night I was exhausted by 4pm.  I couldn't seem to stay awake. Got the kids in bed at 830pm and I was in bed by nine.  I kept obsessing about someone breaking in.  I was in such a vivid dream that I thought I was walking around the house and then I saw the guy in our house.   That dream faded.   I had tingling in my 3rd eye region and vision of a yellow and orange mandala spinning with black tentacles emerging from the center and joining with the madala...then black as I woke up.  This was obviously process the events of the day. 

August 3, 2017  at 8ish in the morning.  I was at the police station id-ing the gas can.  They had caught the guy and needed the id to apply for charges.  I remember walking into the interview room and it was exactly like what you would expect.  Camera and audio.  A table against the wall with three chairs around it.  Cheap carpet, bland walls.  He had me sit in at one end.  I looked down as I was sitting and there was the shackle bolted into the concrete right under my chair.  The whole thing took like 20 mins.  

The rest of the day I just kept thinking how surreal the whole experience is.  To the cop, this is just another day.   To the prisoner, this was a known likely outcome of his actions.  To me, this was all WTF? 

The weekend comes and I am mowing the lawn, get stung by yellow jackets, bastards.    Then rain on sunday.   The whole weekend though...there was an odd calmness. The crap that Trump keeps pulling this week doesn't even phase me.  

Idea keep floating through my head.    Starting a push in the state of IL to move to ranked voting or single transferable vote.    Spearheading a concerted effort to get the jackass Bost out of office in my district. Writing...again.   Focused on stories about consciousness, depression, resource based economies, and some fun fantasy and sci fi things for the heck of it.   Advocating for a new political party, which would be possible under ranked voting with proportional representation. 

Then last night and the night before, I kept falling asleep and waking up but until the light started shining in the windows, never really sure if I was awake or asleep.  Though when the purring cat stuck her wet nose in my ear and scared the crap out of my, I was awake.   

I also have been feeling like I need to sleep, but then when I do my mind is racing so much I can't tell when I am asleep.   It is very exhausting. 

So, I suspect I am in Revolution.  

But the weirdness of burglary last week was a reminder that while change is needed, there is still a need currently for some systems.   It is as if a reminder was posted that the end goal of my imaginings is great and all, but the practicalities of getting there will require some systems to be brought along and changed, a bit more cautiously. The cop was very business like and had no time for small talk or personal stuff.  It spoke to me of just how regimented and calcified some of the systems are. 

Anyway.....I don't usually have much going on that I can tie to these reports...but some how the last couple of weeks have been...oddly synchronous. 

Edited by Christian
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU 1

Janet    4,908
Janet
On 8/7/2017 at 5:31 PM, Troy said:

Aug 21st -- NEXUS --  DIVERGENCE -  A branching of parallels related to the Total Solar Eclipse as it moves across the United States and prompts unexpected effects that trigger collective panic and shock or collective wonder and awe.

So what might happen on August 21?

I heard today from a credible source that law enforcement organizations have been warned that lone extremists are being urged by various groups to attack people gathered to observe the eclipse. The notice includes advice to all who gather in groups to stay away from and/or keep a barrier between you and roadways, be alert and vigilant, and seek a safe exit point ahead of time. 

Because I live within driving range of full eclipse locations, I know of a number of friends planning to make the drive and just stop on the side of the road for the event, so I expect there may be many people planning to do this. This seems like a fairly easy target for a nutjob to take advantage of, so I'm passing on the warning to friends and family.

We should not live in fear nor change our lives to avoid the bad eggs out there, but it makes sense to stay alert and be prepared. The advice being given against this particular threat should probably become an ingrained habit when approaching large gatherings. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU 10

Paulyboy    531
Paulyboy

I've been having a series of very vivid dreams the last week or two. I don't seem to dream very much, or I don't remember them or remember that I had them, so it has been a bit striking. Last night / this morning I had a whopper that has left me quite shaken and disturbed this morning.

It was very detailed and "time consuming." The events in the dream seemed to happen in real-time, there, as opposed to a montage-like-effect where lots of events can kind of stream by. This was slow to the point almost where the dream made sure people had time to sleep, eat, and go to the bathroom.

I was a Jedi-type character in the Star Wars universe. My comrade was another Jedi, a guy who I sing with in my waking life named Brian. We had received a call to help out at a world we had previously visited. I remember the long journey going through hyperspace, but it was a much prettier rainbow-filled luminescence compared to the simple "stars stream past really quick" thing that Star Trek does or the tunneling effect that Star Wars does. In any case, we eventually arrived at the planet and set our ship down outside a city that appeared to be under siege. I had the impression that this was a "low-level" area, like a video game, and that whatever I had to do was going to be a cakewalk. I expressed as much to some officer-type person on the ground, and he said that they needed my help to "force-push" down a gate that led into the city, but I was welcome to help with the assault, even if it was "beneath me" and these were all just "paper-people." I remember Brian chuckling.

So, I held out my left hand in the air many feet away from this great big city gate made out of metal and some glass-like substance. I could see my hand print forming on it and I just shoved, and the whole thing just burst open like a great force had pulled it back on cables at incredible speed. It bounced around and there were all these storm trooper type people behind it just getting smashed as it rolled a few times before coming to a stop. I led the charge of people with my light saber out, deflecting all these laser blasts and just cutting through swaths of soldiers, my sword in my right, and my left hand just waving through the air and knocking people aside, or tossing them in the air, with the Force. It was very similar to a highly choreographed computer generated scene in an American action movie, but I was there and feeling it and living it, and I had adrenaline pumping through me and I could feel everything, and I remember just laughing and cackling at how easy it all was, and it was nice to not have a real challenge on occasion, and just go on "autopilot."

After we took the city, I remember going with Brian deeper into the heart to root-out stragglers. There were refugees pouring out of the city, families holding babies, old people being helped out, and while I knew that I had did this, I brought the city to its knees, I didn't care; these people didn't mean anything, and it only mattered to look out for the occasional person that would try to do something clever. I told Brian to go down one street and I was going to go down another and to look out for #$%^&'ers that tried to be clever. I don't know what the swear word was, since it wasn't something I had ever heard as waking-Paul, just I knew it was a pejorative slur of some sort related to the people in the city that I had helped conquer. I remember going down this alleyway and seeing this family come towards me sideways from the left, where it zig-zagged by a railing, and I'm looking at this family patriarch, a slightly older gentleman who has just had people he loves killed, who has just lost everything, and he's just leaving with what is left of his family, and I can see this rage in his eyes, and I'm thinking, "Come on! Try something stupid! I dare you!" and this guy reaches into a pack and pulls out a light saber and starts to run at me. Keep in mind that I knew this was not his saber, but obviously something he had looted, because he didn't know how to use it. He was not a threat. I didn't matter, though, because before he took two or three steps I had thrown him telekineticly up on the ceiling so hard with a wave of my left hand that his bones had broken and he fell back to the ground dead. The family was screaming and I looked at them like, "Do you all want to die? Leave him," and they started walking again, crying, with this little kid looking back at "grandpa" lying on the ground. I didn't feel any remorse or pity, but just a great joy and pleasure at exerting my own power.

As I patrolled through looking for armed resistance, I came up the left-side of this stairway, and found this two storied wooden house (with a basement, I knew) built into the city. I was confused by this, because I knew it was my childhood house (the me in the dream, that is). I went through the first floor and knew no one was on the second floor. It had almost a Chinese or Japanese style to it, with sliding rice-paper panels, and bamboo mats on the ground. I was wearing my combat shoes, and I knew I wasn't supposed to do that inside, but I didn't care - this was someone else's house and they were a conquered people. That might have been my first cause for pause, but I still moved on. 

I knew that the house had to have a basement, and that the basement was also where there was a great underground showering facility, lots of concrete and cold. I moved a secret panel and found the stairs leading down. The room it opened into was almost like a community center, or a VFW hall, or something like that, wooden floors like a gymnasium, a little kitchen on the side for events, some bathrooms, and it was all lit-up like it was bingo night, or something like that. All these people were sitting around tables playing poker. There was cash (American dollars, oddly enough) and chips everywhere and I got the impression that these people were the wealthy cosmopolitan elites, the international travelers, and the landed gentry that would somehow survive the conquering of the city. These were the people that had so much money, power, and resources, that they would just go into hiding for a little while and then pop up at the right-hand of whomever had just conquered the city. In any case, many of them were foreigners with diplomatic immunity, or very wealthy traders, and while they were here for the sacking of the city, they would be out later to sweep up the debris and take power. I started feeling mad like, "How dare they just cower here. Don't they know I can kill them all?" and I knew that there would be political consequences if I did, but at this point I didn't care. I could make it look like an accident. There wouldn't be any bodies left. And for some reason the sight of all that money made it want it. Also, Brian was there playing poker with some of them, and he's all, "Hey man, relax :) Have a drink or something. All this fighting nonsense will be over soon."

I felt betrayed. I felt fury.

And I killed them all.

All of them. Even my partner.

And I'm looking around and I see his body and I'm just thinking shit shit shit shit shit what am I going to do shit shit shit shit what have I done.

Note that until I came to the "hidden gambling den" everything was very "grounded" in the world. One thing didn't turn into another. Times and locations didn't shift around, as dreams often do for me. Ever since I came to "my" "old house," though, things had started to shift around, and I knew that as my dreaming-character. He was disturbed and thought he was starting to hallucinate. His old house shouldn't be there. These people shouldn't be here. Did someone manage to gas him with some sort of nerve agent? Those were the things I/he was thinking.

Because at this point, the light saber burn marks from the sword were vanishing, and in there place were bullet holes, and I was holding this steaming machine-gun type automatic weapon, something like an AK-47 or other military-grade machine of death. I climbed out of the basement "gambling den" (I didn't even go into the concrete showers I knew were connected to them) and Brian, the smiling f*cker, was just standing there on the main floor. I knew he was dead, though, I had seen his body with the bullet holes. And he's just smiling there. I knew he must be a ghost of some sort.

I asked him why he wasn't angry that I had just killed him, and he said, "Well, I was really surprised you did that, but I'm dead now so I don't care so much. I'm feeling more sorry for you because you have the weight now of your actions," and I said, "I don't want it!" and he said, "Well, I'm sorry I can't help that, pal. That's your own conscience talking."

Then I started crying, I just broke down into tears, and I said, "That shower is were I was molested as a boy," and time passed, "And it's there where I later molested people," and I'm crying and his ghost is just listening, "And how does /that/ make any of this OK?" and he sort of sighs and says, "Man, you have a hard road ahead of you," and he drifts off.

As I'm walking back through these corridors, and I'm no longer a Jedi at this point, but an American soldier somewhere in the middle-east, and I'm thinking, "They'll know the bullet holes came from a Scorpion. They'll know it was me!" (I guess Scorpion in this dream was the gun, or the style of gun I was using, but perhaps there were very few of them, so it would come back to me, somehow? Maybe it was a nickname?)

At this point my alarm went off because I had to take the trash out. That was about two hours ago and it's still very clear in my memory. 

So, for clarity, I have not killed anyone in this life to my memory. I fired a gun once at an aluminum can out deep in the country with some of my step-relatives, trying to have some "bonding" time, and I remember it felt so good to have the gun in my hand that I freaked out and gave it back to them, saying I didn't like holding it, though that wasn't true. That was the first and last time I've held a gun. I've swung a wooden sword a few times at a Renaissance faire. I was rubbish at it, but it was fun. I didn't like getting hit, though. I don't have any Jedi-like telekinetic force-powers, to my knowledge. I grew up in a single-story house without a basement, western style, not eastern. I have no memories of being molested or molesting anyone in a shower. I have not served in any military force. I /am/ familiar with the Star Wars universe, and play video games, but this was... something else, it felt like. In full disclosure, I used to have dreams where I had entered the U.S. Army shortly after high school, and I had many dreams of being a chain-smoker somewhere out in the desert, with short hair, surrounded by other soldiers, and it was always hot, and that I was part of a vehicle crew of some sort, maybe a tank. I had these dreams a lot in high school (these weren't "aspiration" type dreams, just dreams when I slept) so much that I almost felt like I needed a cigarette, bad! (I have also never smoked, besides a little pot in my 20's and I mostly just coughed so hard I almost puked and decided to make different life choices).

So, it makes for a heck of a story, as I examine it more and more. I'm wondering how much of a "good guy" I actually was just going into the whole siege. Because I /was/ the good guy, I was the savior hero, I was the one that would single-handedly save the day. In the Star Wars universe, the Rebels are the good guys, and the Imperials are always the bad guys, the Rebellion vs. the Empire. Of course the Empire /used/ to be the Republic, until it collapsed in on itself and in the name of "security" consolidated power into an autocracy. The Rebels have done some horrible things, as well. On the whole, it's been a war and atrocities abound. It's often very sanitized, though, and things are presented as great acts of heroism and villainy. The foot-soldiers of the empire were "just" storm troopers, they were "paper people" who weren't really people, just faceless obstacles to be knocked over. So I wonder who's side I was on? Also, was I really a "good" light-sided Jedi, considering all the people I just mowed down without thinking about it, without a thought of, "I'm sorry I have to do this, but we have to win the day" even, but just this cackling pleasure and glee. Also, when things started melting a little towards the end, and killing my partner and all those unarmed civilians (even if I justified it as they were scum) and even had this twinge of greed for all the money, it just got more and more "real" the more "surreal" it became. The light saber became a gun. There was blood everywhere, as opposed to these neat cauterized cuts from the saber, where people just fell over, but there was never any blood... with the gun there was blood. And then the "scene" of the refugee family, and I just off-handedly killed the patriarch because he was "a threat." Thing is, he wasn't a threat, and I knew it, and I could easily have just knocked the saber from his hand and arrested him, or something. But no, I had to not just kill him, but use my magical force powers, in an offhanded and dramatic way, to kill him in front of his whole family, and then dare them to be next. And I took such pleasure in all of it. Then watching the first glimmers of reflection, guilt, consequences, a world view starting to shatter, and I would like to see the rest of the story, because I want to know what happens to me/him. I want to see if he gets caught, or if he goes into hiding, or if he tries to right the wrongs he has done, or what happens next, just, period, although at the same time I'm afraid, because I /am/ him, and I feel this nauseating wave of guilt and horror as my/his eyes are opening more and more.

Anyway, so, yeah, DREAMS, man. Yikes.

Love you all!

Edit: A couple hours later...

Edit: Quite a few grammar issues, but I'm not going to worry about them right now. - It's going on 4-5 hours and it is still very very vivid and real. I've missed my window for riding my bike to work, so I'll have to drive. No biggie there, but I was looking forward to it. ... Now things just feel very odd, like I'm expecting to find blood on my hands on in the hallway. 

Apparently there is an automatic pistol called a scorpion, apparently, but whatever I had was much larger.

@Uma : Thank you for the words. I'm going to sink into it a little over the next few days and see what I can find from it. Interestingly,  I will be singing in a concert with the guy in my dream tomorrow night. Lots of Renaissance and similar old timey Latin and German choir stuff in an old California mission. - I have been channeled as 7th Old, so perhaps I am collecting old personalities? I don't recall having any active karmic ribbons, but whatever it was was very very intense. It would make a good movie, perhaps, but I don't know if I'd want to watch it. But wow, lots of emotional pain in there so I'm going to go about processing things and see what comes up.

Edit later today: So, I still remember it completely and freshly. It's like 5:30 and I just got off of work. Most dreams don't stay as long, but I did write this one down.

The guy who was my combat partner, I don't feel any particular connection with him, but he's a cool guy in a couple choirs I've sung with, so we've been in "the trenches" together, but in a very different context than the dream. 

I'll try to embed one of the songs we're singing tomorrow night. I'm on my phone, so we'll see if it works.

Edited by Paulyboy
Adding commentary
  • LIKE/LOVE 8
  • WHAT? 3
  • SAD 1
  • MEH 1

Uma    3,808
Uma

Yikes is right. That is some dream. And your recall is amazing. Sounds like heavy duty Karma playing out. Seems like there's potential there for a lot of deep healing and understanding. Also reminds me of what Michael said about the emotional pain that is experienced during the reuniting of Entities and Cadres. 

I agree that it sounds like gathering together and healing previous Personalities. That's so interesting that you are singing with him. That must be calling forth all kinds of resonance from Essence, so maybe that explains why the dream came forth. Very interesting.

Edited by Uma
  • LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU 1

AnnaD    2,424
AnnaD

Paulyboy, I have had dreams like this. I have had some info channelled on the content, it is under karma with my father, and catrati, blog. They are incredibly disturbing and takes a bit of time to get some arms length from

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU 1

Eric    871
Eric

@Paulyboy - Wow, that's quite a dream. Sad that it's one that's disturbing in content, but the dreams that stick with you long after waking are, I think, some of the most fascinating. I wonder if there is some kind of parallel or concurrent tie-in somehow? Could maybe be something past-life related that was just translated into imagery that made sense to you in this life? Would be interesting to find out what the roots of it are.

Heh, I saw the name of piece you posted and I was like "that looks familiar." Then I listened to it and was like "OH! I've played that in orchestra before." Kind of a blast to the past even for me. Seems apt, too, as background music for the very end of the dream you wrote about.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 1

Mike Cleverly    584
Mike Cleverly

I saw this and it made me think of this season's Realism, and Subjectivity vs Objectivity, see if you can spot why :) 

Cant see past his own nose.jpg

Edited by Mike Cleverly
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 10

PPLD    5,034
PPLD

OMG @Paulyboy. Wow.

Like Eric, I too am thinking a parallel bleedthrough of sorts?

I'm also thinking about what Michael said about anger, that it is an expression of hopelessness. It is a rather "political" dream, with you in power. Can it be an outlet of some tensions in that area?

Oooo, beautiful.This Agnus Dei is one of my favourites, with Britten's Agnus Dei from Missa Brevis being the absolute favourite one ?

Hope you're starting to feel more at ease and will get an insight to this dream P. ?

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

KurtisM    2,625
KurtisM

I had another interesting dream today. 

Trying to remember it is like pulling strings in my brain.

I was in some kind of house that had bits and pieces of my own.

It was a big house, and quite a few people were living in it from my family.

My cousin, aunt and uncle, parents, sister, some pets and an innocent young girl my cousin seemed to get along with that I don't know irl.

For some reason, I apparently was so tired I slept away past the time I was supposed to go to work, and my mom woke me up and I told her I didn't want to go.

So she accepted that and said I could just sleep. And the rest of the dream was pretty much me trying to sleep while I listened to everything going on around me.

And there was lots, it was like getting a backstory for what was happening on that dream day. I woke up at the end and explored the weird house and that was it.

This dream was weird though. It had a very flimsy, messy, sloopy feel to it and nothing made much sense.

There was no overall theme I could gather from it.

Since I was sleeping in the dream too I imagine it would reflect the blurring between dream and reality.

I woke up irl feeling tired as usual lately.

EDIT

Oh I just remembered something.

After I woke up the 1st time, I tried going to work, but I realized after a bit that I wasn't driving, I was walking.

After that, I thought I wasnt going to get to my destination at that rate- so I turned back to get a car.

My sister apparently spilt something in one car, and I had no permit to ride the other so I just went back inside.

This dream makes no sense...

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Luciana Flora    1,112
Luciana Flora

I had a strange dream too. In it I was with a friend and he ended up involving me in a robbery of a car.

Then I was in a kind of hospital for people who had mental problems. I was just visiting. There was a patient just like me. She looked like a twin sister. Elame blamed me for getting involved in the theft of the car and said that's why she was there.

And I was confused how stealing a car would make that person like me but I did not know how to end up going there.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

PPLD    5,034
PPLD

Juni    2,366
Juni

Made me think of this-yoinked/quoted from Daniela's comment on the Putin page(it wouldn't let me quote and paste, sorry!):
From POF 7/16/2017

Trump/Putin Pentagon Configuration

[Essential background reading is the "Michael Speaks--Configurations" session. I posted the link above.]

DanielaS: Hi Michael. Recently Vladimir Putin and Donald Trump met each other publicly at the G20 leaders summit in Germany. The bond between them was palpable. Previously you said the following about Putin and Trump:

MEntity: The fragments in question share Agreements to "explore and expand personal power," and share positions in a Pentagon Configuration with a Task of "Refining Networks of Power."

DanielaS: To clarify, when you said they "share" positions did you mean they occupy the same positions and are sharing them, or that they occupy 2 separate positions in a shared Configuration? Which positions do Putin and Trump occupy (1 Love, 2 Knowledge, 3 Power, 4 Support, 5 Revolutionary/Eccentric)? Who or what occupies the other positions?

MEntity: Putin is in Position 3 and Trump is in Position 5, with Bannon in Position 1, Trump Jr in Position 4, and the Knowledge Position filled by lesser-known or unknown Sage close to Putin.

Daniela: How stable (or dynamic) is the Trump/Putin Pentagon Configuration? Does it look like it would more likely shift to a Quadrate or bring in a sixth position?

MEntity: It is highly unstable and volatile. When a Pentagon is stable, the 5th Position becomes revolutionary. When the Pentagon is unstable, the 5th Position is either already the Eccentric and forcing the instability, or becomes the Eccentric as a result of instability. For a Pentagon to work, all focus is on a 5th Position that must sustain stabilization.

Daniela: Oh, with Trump as Position 5? He doesn't seem stable at all!

MEntity: We do not see a stabilizing factor or change in the Configuration, though members may abandon the Configuration for other, more stable Configurations as a means of fulfilling variations on the Tasks.

Daniela: In a session dedicated to the topic of Configurations, you said, "a Pentagon, if seriously undertaken, is out for transforming things on great levels." What is this Pentagon looking to transform?

MEntity: The Task is Global Unification.

Daniela: Under what form of government?

MEntity: However, keep in mind that Configurations go through growing pains and negative poles as with every other process. Unyielding Power is a Young Soul's idea about what would be useful as the cohesive power that unifies a planet.

MEntity: A mix of Totalitarian and Fascism.

Daniela: Ugh.

Daniela: In a session dedicated to the topic of Configurations, you said, "a Pentagon is either a formidable force, or a direct disaster." Is this Configuration looking like a formidable force or a direct disaster?

MEntity: At this point it is headed toward disaster. How many are affected by this disaster is yet to be seen.

Daniela: Say something positive to end the session?

MEntity: A Pentagon that seeks such a grand scale task will never succeed to any extent or length of time until it "gets it right" in terms of providing benefit to all who would be involved. Until then, it will be disaster after disaster and lessons learned.

MEntity: On a "positive note," every single fragment on the planet has a say in the direction of the planet. The more one participates in the momentum of collective consciousness toward greater peace, fulfillment, resources, healing, etc, the more likely that the concept of oppression in any form begins to fade.

MEntity: Continue your capacity for action and choice that aligns with greater ideals because this matters. That is, if you choose to do so.

MEntity: We will conclude here for today. Good day to each of you. Goodbye, for now.

So, to recap the configuration positions with descriptions from the Michael Speaks session (link above).

Position 1--Love-- Steve Bannon

"This Position is the one who brings the initiation of ideas to the group. They are usually very inspiring and naturally seem to be able to get everyone “psyched up” about something to do. They do not, however, have the ability to actually make the ideas happen. In fact, it is not their “job” at all.

Position 2-- Knowledge-- lesser-known or unknown Sage close to Putin

"is the person who refines the ideas generated by LOVE."

Position 3-- Power-- Putin

"is the one who is in the position to actually make the ideas of Love, refined by Knowledge, happen."

Position 4--Support-- Donald Jr.

"is the mediator and cohesiveness that keeps the group stable."

Position 5-- Revolutionary/Eccentric-- Trump

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Sam K    1,039
Sam K

So, is the Pentagon broken entirely, or does it diminish into a Quadrate?  If the latter, what effect does that have on their goals?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Juni    2,366
Juni

Side note: I want to ask questions as well thought out and skillfully worded as @DanielaS when I grow up.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 1

PPLD    5,034
PPLD
5 minutes ago, Juni said:

Side note: I want to ask questions as well thought out and skillfully worded as @DanielaS when I grow up.

I'm with you on this one gal 😁

• LIKE/LOVE 2