Jump to content
Troy

Energy Report: AUGUST 2017

Recommended Posts

Uma    3,808
Uma

I don't think his leaving his job at the White House means he is leaving the Configuration. That will continue whether or not these guys are in the White House or not, although I imagine it will suffer some disruption, which is probably a good thing. When fuckface winds up in prison along with his spawn, the work of the Configuration will not end either. But it will be disrupted. This is going to be one ugly shit show when he goes down.

  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
John Roth    376
John Roth

Interesting to see how this is going to work out. The real disaster would be if Bannon moved to Russia. Then you'd have the first three positions actually linked the way the energy is supposed to flow.

  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juni    2,366
Juni
9 minutes ago, Uma said:

I don't think his leaving his job at the White House means he is leaving the Configuration. That will continue whether or not these guys are in the White House or not, although I imagine it will suffer some disruption, which is probably a good thing. When fuckface winds up in prison along with his spawn, the work of the Configuration will not end either. But it will be disrupted. This is going to be one ugly shit show when he goes down.

I really hope it doesn't become a Quadrate:
From this link:


"A Quadrate is the most popular and most stable of all Configurations. It is usually very successful in all endeavors, either as Social or Working Configurations."

 

I really don't want them to "succeed."
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uma    3,808
Uma
1 hour ago, Juni said:

MEntity: A Pentagon that seeks such a grand scale task will never succeed to any extent or length of time until it "gets it right" in terms of providing benefit to all who would be involved. Until then, it will be disaster after disaster and lessons learned.

 

MEntity: On a "positive note," every single fragment on the planet has a say in the direction of the planet. The more one participates in the momentum of collective consciousness toward greater peace, fulfillment, resources, healing, etc, the more likely that the concept of oppression in any form begins to fade.

 

MEntity: Continue your capacity for action and choice that aligns with greater ideals because this matters. That is, if you choose to do so.

 

I am going to read the link you just posted, @Junibut I don't think they will have success, no matter what the number in the Configuration, at least in these lifetimes of theirs. We might be lucky enough to get rid of fuckface before he does too much more damage, and be able to limit the damage done so far once he's gone, if we can get our shit together as a nation and decide to move forward in brotherhood and peace etc etc etc. 

  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maureen    5,732
Maureen
41 minutes ago, Sam K said:

So, is the Pentagon broken entirely, or does it diminish into a Quadrate?  If the latter, what effect does that have on their goals?

 

@Sam K, I'm in three Configurations that I know of. One is the TLE Septant Configuration that I've shared in a blog here on TLE and another is a Septet Configuration (Septant and Septet are both "7s" but Michael used different words to describe them) with some other people/positions three of which are discarnate. I can speak to how it feels and how much work you can get done when you every one within a Configuration is present and accounted for and I can also speak to how it feels and how little work you get done when there are missing people/positions. How does it feel? It's like having all that passion, intention, and focus "snubbed out", or like you're all ready to run a race and nothing around you supports that "readiness" in kind, etc....  I could go on with metaphors but I think you can get the picture. It sucks BIG time!

 

Here is a Q&A I had with Michael where I asked them about "missing positions" from within a Configuration.

 

Private Live Chat – February 16, 2012

 

Maureen:  What position am I in my Septet Configuration which has agreements to continue work together on the task establishing something akin to a "recharging station for the soul" -- and what position is XX, the two Artisan women we may meet, and the three positions that are discarnate?

 

MEntity:  Your position appears to be Love, with XX's as Support, while the Artisans are Power and Revolutionary, or Eccentric, and those discarnate appear to then be Integrator, Knowledge, and Leader.

 

Maureen:  Don't we "need" a leader here -- to get the "job" done?

 

MEntity:  These Configurations cover a range of lifetimes, so the ultimate Task may only be in the process of being contributed to for now, however, when the life is in some way contributing to the Task, while the Task is not necessarily the aim for that lifetime, it can be disorienting.

 

Maureen:  Ok -- that makes sense

 

MEntity:  So there may, sometimes, be a sense of floundering and difficulty in finding direction for something that you feel compelled or impelled to do.

 

MEntity:  But part of the work of the members of the Configuration is to make the process personal, to do it for the sake of personal fulfillment, not from obligation to a group project.

 

MEntity:  Only then can the Task of the Configuration be fulfilling and successful to all involved.

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uma    3,808
Uma
7 minutes ago, Maureen said:

MEntity:  But part of the work of the members of the Configuration is to make the process personal, to do it for the sake of personal fulfillment, not from obligation to a group project.

 

MEntity:  Only then can the Task of the Configuration be fulfilling and successful to all involved.

 

Very interesting insight that I had not previously recognized.

 

By the way, when I tried to click on the link @Juni posted above, I could not get there or any other link. Lots of stars in the sky but no link. Anyone else? I'm going to try again and then report on the Bug forum.

  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juni    2,366
Juni
12 minutes ago, Uma said:

 

Very interesting insight that I had not previously recognized.

 

By the way, when I tried to click on the link @Juni posted above, I could not get there or any other link. Lots of stars in the sky but no link. Anyone else? I'm going to try again and then report on the Bug forum.

Try clicking on the comments part on the upper left where there's the faded version? I saw the same issue but clicking the comments brought me to the link.

  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sam K    1,039
Sam K
50 minutes ago, John Roth said:

Interesting to see how this is going to work out. The real disaster would be if Bannon moved to Russia. Then you'd have the first three positions actually linked the way the energy is supposed to flow.


I don't think he would, though.  Bannon's stake in this (consciously, anyway) is as a hardcore economic nationalist.  Helping the U.S. "beat" China has been his primary aim all along; I suspect he'll stay in the country and go back to pushing his agenda through less direct means.

@Uma I agree that his leaving alone doesn't necessarily indicate his departure from the Configuration (Putin and Other Russian Guy aren't even in the same country, after all).  I think the nature of his exit is telling, though; this was not an amicable split.  If the Configuration hasn't collapsed outright, its members are on sufficiently different pages at this point that it might as well.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Maureen    5,732
Maureen
43 minutes ago, Juni said:

I really hope it doesn't become a Quadrate:
From this link:


"A Quadrate is the most popular and most stable of all Configurations. It is usually very successful in all endeavors, either as Social or Working Configurations."

 

I really don't want them to "succeed."
 

 

@Juni, Configurations can't be whittled down. They are what they are. They are set up with great consideration for how "something" needs to work or play out. They chose a Pentagon because they deemed that was the best Configuration they needed to create to get their work done. They could always choose to create a new one, I suppose, but I don't think that will happen this time around. The problems will come soon enough though as each of the members/positions of the Pentagon Configuration become disenfranchised and act out, or lash out, through frustration and contempt. Remember what Michael said about Putin attacking the U.S. energy grid via technology? That is a potential future action that we hope is never actualized but I can see Putin acting out this way out of frustration with how little Trump was able to do for him via the Configuration. Global Unification or Global Domination is a big bloody goal.

 

  • LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Leela Corman    875
Leela Corman

@Sam K He may look that way to someone not directly imperiled by his neo-Nazi/White Supremacist ideology. I can understand that if someone is not in one of the groups directly targeted by Bannon and his people, who we have seen marching in the streets of Charlottesville, threatening black and brown and Jewish people directly and with force, you might think of him as just another asshole with fucked up ideas about economics. He's much more dangerous than that, despite the fact that he's also a schlub who appears to be disintegrating from liver disease before our very eyes. As a Jew I can't afford to dismiss anything about him, nor can I afford to put him in the same category as those who simply write shitty books. Half my family is still lying in mass graves in Europe, and my neighbors are the descendants of enslaved people, this shit is serious and it is a travesty of all that we are that he is in the White House.

What I can't tell is if this is theater or not. I don't think I'll be able to celebrate this until he's actually off the physical plane, because until then I'll assume he's got the same backdoor access to Trump that all his other too-controversial-for-public-visibility people have.

  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Uma    3,808
Uma
29 minutes ago, Juni said:

Try clicking on the comments part on the upper left where there's the faded version

I don't see that. What I see is Configurations posted by Kasia and below it another Configurations which takes me to the same page again.I posted in Bugs

 

Edited by Uma

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Juni    2,366
Juni
11 minutes ago, Uma said:

I don't see that. What I see is Configurations posted by Kasia and below it another Configurations which takes me to the same page again.I posted in Bugs

 

Weird. Ok, sorry. Hope it gets resolved.

  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sam K    1,039
Sam K
16 minutes ago, Leela Corman said:

@Sam K He may look that way to someone not directly imperiled by his neo-Nazi/White Supremacist ideology. I can understand that if someone is not in one of the groups directly targeted by Bannon and his people, who we have seen marching in the streets of Charlottesville, threatening black and brown and Jewish people directly and with force, you might think of him as just another asshole with fucked up ideas about economics. He's much more dangerous than that, despite the fact that he's also a schlub who appears to be disintegrating from liver disease before our very eyes. As a Jew I can't afford to dismiss anything about him, nor can I afford to put him in the same category as those who simply write shitty books. Half my family is still lying in mass graves in Europe, and my neighbors are the descendants of enslaved people, this shit is serious and it is a travesty of all that we are that he is in the White House.

What I can't tell is if this is theater or not. I don't think I'll be able to celebrate this until he's actually off the physical plane, because until then I'll assume he's got the same backdoor access to Trump that all his other too-controversial-for-public-visibility people have.


I'm also a Jew, at least according the standards applied by the Nazis.  Downplaying his racism was not my intent.  I was merely referring to his overarching goals in terms of policy, those being "western" victory in the delusional cultural war he perceives with Islam, and American victory in the very real economic competition with China.  Neither of those would be served by him going to Russia at this juncture, is all I was saying.


As for backdoor access, it's possible, but I really don't think so, at least not right now.  I think Trump's pushing away of the figures close to him is genuine, driven by his own megalomania and incompetence.  Bannon could perhaps worm his way back into Trump's good graces in the future, but this current falling-out doesn't strike me as being for show.

Edited by Sam K
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×