Paulyboy

5-Past-Lives Backlog and Unanswered Support Tickets

Paulyboy

Hello @Troy and TeamTLE,

How is the 5-past-lives backlog going from last year? My understanding is that they were taking more time, energy, and focus than was expected, so they had been moved into a bit of a nebulous backlog zone.

My mother order a pair of these sessions, one for herself, and one for myself as an early Christmas gift, in the later part of 2016, along with a basic profile. The profile was very late, but after help from @Bobby and a lot of good-natured prodding, the profile arrived. Yay!

The two 5-past-lives sessions are still unfulfilled, starting to head in the direction of a year overdue. @Bobby has helped via messages to get things rolling again a few times, and my mother has sent official support tickets over the months, but to my knowledge today the sessions are still undelivered and she has not received any official response to her tickets, either a timeline for delivering the sessions, a refund, or any official response.

Can she please receive an official support response to her ticket(s) moving towards acknowledgment and resolution? I realize that timeliness of sessions has been an ongoing challenge for as long as I've been working with @Troy, as well as official support communication, so I want to help get this resolved.

@Troy, I love you to pieces and your work and friendship over the years have changed my life for the better in both subtle and dramatic ways. The community you have nurtured has seen me through some very tough chapters in my life and I am forever a better person because of the friendships and counsel I have received here over the years, in every incarnation the website (and list serve and everything else) has taken over the years. I will always remember being your little homie in California and getting a shoutout on CocteauBoy radio when I was a very sad and lonely teenager probably 20 or so years ago. (Btw, a year or two ago you asked me to submit a ticket on how to give you money going forward re: an old subscription. The ticket is old and moldy. I've been standing by. Give it a poke so I know how you want me to move forward on that.)

With all that being said, it is awkward to hold you accountable for undelivered private sessions, especially when you provide so much wonderful free and open content. At the same time, you asked us at one time or another to please help hold you accountable when things fell through the cracks, so I am going to try and do that even if it's really awkward. I haven't seen things move forward via private messages and support tickets, so am making a public posting. Please let me know if I have missed something, or I am mistaken on this matter in any way.

Love you!

Paul

Edited by Paulyboy
Grammar and Tags
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

Troy

I am so sorry about this. This was an experimental session format that went awry and I won't be doing any more of these like this again. I will get these sessions out to everyone who ordered them.  I'll post an exact date soon. There isn't a lot, but I just overextended myself for this format and had to self-correct my idealism. Gahh, it took longer than I realized. Time goes by way too fast.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU 2

Paulyboy
3 hours ago, Troy said:

I am so sorry about this. This was an experimental session format that went awry and I won't be doing any more of these like this again. I will get these sessions out to everyone who ordered them.  I'll post an exact date soon. There isn't a lot, but I just overextended myself for this format and had to self-correct my idealism. Gahh, it took longer than I realized. Time goes by way too fast.

Thank you for the response to my posting and update on my mother's old sessions. I look forward to "an exact date soon."

Any communication and "touching base" is greatly appreciated, especially when it comes to official support tickets and the like. The lack of communication can be very disheartening, so I appreciate a sagey-wiggle. I know she would greatly appreciate some response to her support tickets (if that hasn't happened already).

I look forward to a response to my ticket about subscriptions and giving you money, to, you know, give you money ^_^

(I am now thinking about emails I took a very long time to respond to in my own life re: various things, and things I put off and didn't get around to. So, yay! Glass walls and lots of stones. I have an automobile loan that I kept putting off and forgetting to deal with from my father. I'm finally back to making payments, and he's super polite about it, but apparently under the surface he was getting really frustrated. It took my step-mother intervening and saying, "Look, he's just being super polite but you need to deal with this now," before I went, "Oooooh, whoops. Ok, let me go find the check book." That is just my own story, though.)

Love you lots, Troy, and we love hearing your fabulous voice, even if it is dealing with old support tickets and the like and not as fun things, sometimes especially with old support tickets and the like and not as fun things. Thank you. So many hugs and loves.

Paul

Paulyboy

I am updating this. My mother just said she received a support reply and we’re working towards resolution. Thank you Troy! 😃

🐿