Troy

HOW TO: Participate in POF

PPLD

THANK YOU for posting this!

Although it probably should be obvious - it not always is...

I know with myself, that many times I am not sure what is feasible within the timespan and post too much at once, assuming that Michael will choose what works best... (Talking about transference of responsibility 😂)

Question:

Would you say that this guideline is applicable to all sessions that are based on Question/Answer dynamics (as compared to those that are more conversational)? 

The reason I ask is this post, that I submitted some time ago, for exactly the reasons you are addressing here today @Troy.

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Troy
12 minutes ago, PPLD said:

Question:

Would you say that this guideline is applicable to all sessions that are based on Question/Answer dynamics (as compared to those that are more conversational)? 

YES, definitely. And I finally posted a response to that other thread!

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU 1

Luciana Flora

I really enjoyed this post. One of the reasons I liked it so much is that I never participated in a channeling session before TLE.

I do not know any channelers. And no person I know personally believes that anyone can channel. So this is new to me and I have no idea what it's like for the person who chases. So this post was enlightening to me.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Gavin

I really must look up the time difference!!!

I think NY is some 10 - 12 hours behind us.

Will make it very difficult for me I think.

Damn

• LIKE/LOVE 2

PPLD
7 minutes ago, Gavin said:

Damn

I know! It took time for me to find slots that work with my time zone, and it's only 6 hrs.

The POF 456 slots would be around your 10-11 AM I think. Maybe you can squeeze in 30 min during work time? Like an early lunch or something? Bobby is a darling, and always does his best to accommodate those from different time zones when he sets the queue.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU 1

Bobby
1 hour ago, Gavin said:

Damn

To accommodate different time zones, there are Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday POFs.  Simply go out in Appointy a month just to see available POFs and it will show you what time in your time zone the POF takes place as long as you have selected your time zone before moving on in Appointy to the different sessions.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU 2

PPLD
On 19/09/2017 at 7:33 PM, Troy said:

CONTEXTUAL PROFILES - if you are asking a question regarding a relationship or something that is relevant to knowing the Overleaves of a person, you can certainly ask in those cases.

@Troy maybe a silly question, but I just want to be sure: 

would it be acceptable for me to ask about a celebrity Soul Age/Level when I think that's what's the base of the strong resonance I perceive? (E.g. the 5th Level resonance across Soul Ages that Michael have spoken about vs general Old soulness resonance.)

OR it is too distant a connection to be considered contextual?

(Preparing for tomorrow's POF 😊)

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Troy
4 hours ago, PPLD said:

@Troy maybe a silly question, but I just want to be sure: 

would it be acceptable for me to ask about a celebrity Soul Age/Level when I think that's what's the base of the strong resonance I perceive? (E.g. the 5th Level resonance across Soul Ages that Michael have spoken about vs general Old soulness resonance.)

OR it is too distant a connection to be considered contextual?

(Preparing for tomorrow's POF 1f60a.png)

Any partial profile for anyone is fine! “Distance” shouldn’t be an issue. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU 2