Miizle

Do we have anthing channelled on the protest leader students?

Miizle

Emma Gonzales et al, do we have anything from Michael about them? This is SUCH an interesting event, i am only slowly reading more about as i have not had the time and i don't watch the news (although is it even in the "news" eh...) and i don't live in the US so it's not touching my reality directly. But this is for SURE one of the most important things of our current times.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Juni
3 minutes ago, Miizle said:

Emma Gonzales et al, do we have anything from Michael about them? This is SUCH an interesting event, i am only slowly reading more about as i have not had the time and i don't watch the news (although is it even in the "news" eh...) and i don't live in the US so it's not touching my reality directly. But this is for SURE one of the most important things of our current times.

I wonder too, especially about Emma. She seems to have grabbed attention like none of the others, without even really trying.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Crystal

Funny you should post this, as I was wondering about Emma Gonzalez today, and if she was maybe one of the possibilities for the Infinite Soul manifestation. She certainly has a powerful presence.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

NickG

Didn’t @Troy say she is a candidate for the IS or was it someone else in the group?

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • WHAT? 1

John Roth

Dave has her channeled as 7th level Mature Priest, discarnate Warrior ET and Scholar casting (4/3/6). He's not saying it's right - celebrity channeling is always difficult and gets tangled with expectations and other people trying to channel the same information.

If the soul age is right, she is not an IS candidate. The rock-bottom requirement for that seems to be 7th level Old, and probably on a "post-graduate" lifetime. Then there has to be an agreement in place.

I'll be interested in what Troy has to say.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU 3

DianeHB

I think Emma's an obvious Warrior. She's not nearly as "lightweight" or as smooth as Priests usually are. What is clear from her is her desire to fight and protect. Despite celebrity status, these teenagers are probably manifesting their Essences, so I don't think it's a stretch to guess their roles based on their public persona.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Wendy

@DianeHB I feel Warrior when I see her too, but I'm not confident in my role guessing skills yet.  She fascinates me so much too.  When I was watching the news about the march, it was mentioned that she is already a hero to young people, and that there were little girls going crazy for her,  and she's a big celebrity for kids her age and even young ones.  I love them all and tear up every time I see them.

@NickG I think M said that there were 2 candidates in the US and I couldn't find it but I think the Parkland student was David Hogg (all conjecture though) , and the woman in this country was active in Standing Rock. 

Regardless of whether they are IS candidates, they are an impressive bunch and they're not going away! 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

DianeHB
15 hours ago, NickG said:

Didn’t @Troy say she is a candidate for the IS or was it someone else in the group?

Troy only channeled that one of the Parkland students is a candidate for the IS, but not who it is. At this point I think Emma is the most likely candidate. When I feel into her, I feel this vast "light" that is inspirational but feels like it is much bigger than her. Inspiration actually seems too small a word for it. It is magnetic and mesmerizing. It is massive

Also keep in mind that there are more candidates than there are the number of actual IS manifestations, because candidates can change their mind, get killed, situations change, etc.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

DianeHB

I was rereading the Michael Speaks: When the Infinite Soul Arrives and this line jumped out at me re: the Parkland students.

In nearly every instance of potential hosting for this Manifestation, the individual is an "unassuming civilian" and not yet in positions of influence, or not interested in these positions, but find themselves in positions that require a push into sustaining higher center functioning more often than normal.

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU 1

Juni
46 minutes ago, DianeHB said:

Troy only channeled that one of the Parkland students is a candidate for the IS, but not who it is. At this point I think Emma is the most likely candidate. When I feel into her, I feel this vast "light" that is inspirational but feels like it is much bigger than her. Inspiration actually seems too small a word for it. It is magnetic and mesmerizing. It is massive.

Yes, this.  I couldn't really put into words but I sensed but this encapsulates it. She just seems unstoppable.

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Maureen

Troy said one of students from the activist group at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School may be one of the manifestations of the Infinite Soul. He thought it might be David Hogg but that it's too early to tell.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

DianeHB
3 hours ago, DianeHB said:

I was rereading the Michael Speaks: When the Infinite Soul Arrives and this line jumped out at me re: the Parkland students.

Something else jumped out at me from that Michael Speaks -- the abdicated IS candidate was Elian Gonzalez, who was also Cuban with the conflict around him happening in Florida. I know Gonzalez is a common Hispanic name, but this seems too much of a coincidence. 

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Sam K

I prefer not to speculate, personally; we're a ways off from the scheduled time for the manifestation, if it ends up happening, and any number of people are liable to pop up between now and then that make us wonder if they could be one of the Five.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

BrianW

I was at the DC rally and about 500 feet from the stage where Emma and the other students were speaking, and even got fortunate enough to have some of the teachers from the high school in Parkland standing next to me. I had a bit of my own feelers out there and while I definitely felt King energy from David, the Warrior energy that came from Emma from the moment that she walked on stage until after she left, the energy and presence I felt off of her was absolutely intense. It took me another 2 hours just to wind down the energy and be able to absorb and process it. I've never felt that kind of energy burst from a person before. Her sheer strength and determination absolutely amazed me. Her, and the other students that are leading the charge are definitely going places in this life.

Edited by BrianW
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Bobby
24 minutes ago, BrianW said:

I was at the DC rally and about 200 feet from the stage where Emma and the other students were speaking, and even got fortunate enough to have some of the teachers from the high school in Parkland standing next to me. I had a bit of my own feelers out there and while I definitely felt King energy from David, the Warrior energy that came from Emma from the moment that she walked on stage until after she left, the energy and presence I felt off of her was absolutely intense. It took me another 2 hours just to wind down the energy and be able to absorb and process it. I've never felt that kind of energy burst from a person before. Her sheer strength and determination absolutely amazed me. Her, and the other students that are leading the charge are definitely going places in this life.

I've thought that David may be King role too.  He doesn't feel "warm" to me, more distant and a angry, not that he doesn't have a right to be of course.

If Emma is Warrior role, that isn't one of the roles that Michael said a likely manifestation would come from.  I suppose that could change too though.  I think she feels more Inspiration to me than Warrior.

We know that Sage, King, Priest, Server and Artisan have been the focus for candidates.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

DianeHB
1 hour ago, BrianW said:

I was at the DC rally and about 200 feet from the stage where Emma and the other students were speaking, and even got fortunate enough to have some of the teachers from the high school in Parkland standing next to me. I had a bit of my own feelers out there and while I definitely felt King energy from David, the Warrior energy that came from Emma from the moment that she walked on stage until after she left, the energy and presence I felt off of her was absolutely intense. It took me another 2 hours just to wind down the energy and be able to absorb and process it. I've never felt that kind of energy burst from a person before. Her sheer strength and determination absolutely amazed me. Her, and the other students that are leading the charge are definitely going places in this life.

Yes!! I thought more on this last night and the "massive" energy I felt was coming from her during the speech, not all the time. Every other speech I watched felt "normal" (energetically speaking) in comparison. And then much of the discussion afterward focused on her. This is why I started thinking that she could be the IS candidate rather than David. I didn't even see David's speech being shared among my friends. 

Edited by DianeHB
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

BrianW
42 minutes ago, Bobby said:

I've thought that David may be King role too.  He doesn't feel "warm" to me, more distant and a angry, not that he doesn't have a right to be of course.

If Emma is Warrior role, that isn't one of the roles that Michael said a likely manifestation would come from.  I suppose that could change too though.  I think she feels more Inspiration to me than Warrior.

We know that Sage, King, Priest, Server and Artisan have been the focus for candidates.

I mostly got Warrior from Emma from her directed energy, no-nonsense bluntness and sheer strength, but I can definitely see what you mean about the inspirational side as well. The Priest energy that I felt come through strongly came from 11 year old Naomi Wilder, who spoke to represent those in ethnic neighborhoods who unfortunately experience gun violence and systemic racism as a "way of life."  

• LIKE/LOVE 3

KurtisM

I watched Emma's speech yesterday and spontaneously cried. It provoked swells of sadness and that almost made me laugh afterwards since I rarely cry about external events.

Also she was really fierce. I was vehemently disgusted at all the hate for her in the comments. Then I took a break after and recharged because this collective energy is really heavy for me.

"Heavy on top of heavy." We're officially in Power Mode season now.

I need to take constant breaks & have been sleeping much much earlier because I can't handle a lot going on right now. Which is really weird because my life is relatively normal on the outside.

But my heart and mind have drastically changed and aren't aligned with the world right now or anymore. It's both exciting and exhausting.

I just feel a strong urge to act on what needs to be done. Our consumerism and drama is out of hand.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU 2

NickG

I was thinking Emma might be Warrior-cast, something lol. I’m not sold on the idea it’s her role. I’m terrible at trying to guess what other people’s roles are but casting isn’t as hard, although still a difficult guess, since it plays into their day to day. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Maureen

Also, remember that all the candidates for manifestation of the Infinite Soul will be 7th Level Old. I'm not sure how that will be seen or discerned other than all 7th Level Personalities, Old or otherwise, will have their own teaching with these particular candidates bringing the Logos to bear once manifestation starts.  ॐ

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Christian

A mature warrior with a strong casting on the inspriation axis and a priest twin or some other connection would probably be a powerful presence.

She also seems to have been thrust into the spotlight.  So much focus has been on her.  I wouldn't be surprised if she becomes the face...while another is in the background like a director of play giving advice and direction but then also backing off and letting her.

My understanding is a manafesting king can 'rule' by just asking you to do the dishes.

Idk.   

The kids will need our votes.  And they have mine.  That I do know.