Troy

ENERGY REPORT: May 2018

Moonfeather
3 minutes ago, Uma said:

@Moonfeather I just looked at your profile and was surprised to see I DON'T KNOW under Mode! WTF? How is it that you don't know your Mode when @Troy did your profile?

@UmaThanks for pointing that out. I fixed it. My mode is observation. Thanks also for the VT info!

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Uma
13 minutes ago, Moonfeather said:

My mode is observation

Then you can SLIDE! 

The Positive Pole of Power is Presence. I have noticed your presence here lately, so I'd say your calling on it is bearing fruit.

You're welcome for the Vermont info. Synchronicity of reading your post and just having returned made me think I should offer it. She knows wonderful folks there, so if you do move there, I'll hook you up with some locals. Cousin Jac told me that she would live in White River Junction where everything is walking distance and thriving yet still affordable. I hope it works out. xo

• LIKE/LOVE 10

KurtisM

I continue to feel like I'm in between the feeling of empowerment and "no bullshit" action & the feeling of being down, sad, depressed and needing to rest or shut out etc.

Does anyone else feel like they're in between these states on the regular rather than entrenched in one or the other?

Granted, energy cycles and shifts and changes all the time but lately I've been feeling more like I'm balancing energy than just living it. So I'm curious if anyone else is like that too.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Bogi
On 5/2/2018 at 2:58 PM, Troy said:

DO IT, OR DON’T - Often it does not help in any way to push, encourage, rise above, snap out of it, get over it, etc. when one is feeling overwhelmed and “in a funk” or down. Sometimes the solution is to let yourself hear and feel yourself and take it seriously that you are hurting. Cry over it, laugh about it, sleep through it, tell someone about it, write about it, sing about it. The key is to keep the energy moving, but not as a way to avoid your hurting or exhaustion.

Yep, keep the energy moving.

I just wish it would not make me so tired and exhausted.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

KurtisM

Life feels so weird now.

Unlike before this nexus bubble, every time I feel like I finally gain some clarity and direction- I soon after feel like I'm pulled into a spinning vortex of just "gunk-y" energy.

Things just feel like they're scattered everywhere. My mind is going everywhere. Events are just going out in random directions.

I tried doing a meditation to ground myself and that was a very interesting and colorful experience.

Im not sure if it worked.

I just felt more tired and more confused tbh.

I had to take a nap on my yoga mat. It's more like I zonked out. And I'm STILL tired.

I also visualized the nexus bubble to see what it looked like.

And I guess I could say it really looked like a heavy, inflated bubble that a bunch of energetic lines were hooked into. The lines foamed around where they met the bubble and looked like blue sud.

I also visualized it "popping".

It looked very pretty- like an intensely pressured supernova or big bang but more jellified and electric. There were hundreds of newborn sparks/lines jolting out.

It seemed to spin out way more parallels than I thought.

I felt like the phenomena was gathering a lot of attention, as there was the energy of spectators sitting down with popcorn and 3d glasses to watch an awesome movie or fireworks.

I also imagined what it was like to be in the midst of the explosion.

It was kind of like blinding warm light, the sky stretching out unnaturally to some horizon (kind of like how a grappling hook looks when you launch it, only the hook was reality itself) as dozens of lightning-like lines filled the sky in other directions.

Then all the lightning flashed out of the sky, I felt like I was pulled/forcibly warped into another "space" and more than a bit disoriented and the energy settled down with way more grounded focus.

Whether that was real or not, my imagination sure made it dazzling and creative.

Maybe ill draw it.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Juni

I keep having health issue after health issue this month. It really, really sucks. I hope it means I'm just doing a lot of emotional processing, but seriously, I can't wait for this bubble to pop.

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • SAD 6

Jeroen
On 5/8/2018 at 8:58 PM, Juni said:

I keep having health issue after health issue this month. It really, really sucks. I hope it means I'm just doing a lot of emotional processing, but seriously, I can't wait for this bubble to pop.

I have had a few things come up this year. Most recently, I have what appears to be a sinus and ear infection. Earlier this year, I had ear pain in my other ear which went away on its own. I also had this pain and limited mobility in my right elbow which lasted for around two months. By switching to using my left hand for daily activities, the pain eventually went away on its own. Then periodic phases of headaches which I normally do not have. Michael did say I might experience sinus, headache, ear, and throat issues from releasing old wounds relating to old disappointments. This aligns with some of the ailments I have had so far this year.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • SAD 1

KurtisM

I have been chronically exhausted since late February.

Every time I get home from work I cant stay up. I simply have to sleep 3 to 4 more hours.

It doesn't matter my diet, mood, mental state, optimism, pessimism, sleep quality etc.

Today has been the sleepiest. It was hard for me to stay awake when driving home but i made sure I didnt fall asleep on the wheel and crash.

I havent been showing much happiness at work or home lately. I just feel really sad and constantly need to cry about the smallest things.

I dont really feel like I can talk to anyone about this because they're all assuming I have a simple nutrient deficiency and must not be eating enough when I do.

I know I do eat enough & even if I do have a deficiency, I know that the deeper cause is this collective energy.

Others around me have been ignoring or gossiping about world events, but they all seem to have some kind of anchor in their Pillars of Harmony and have been focusing on the shape of their own lives to block out the larger issues festering.

I cant block anything out quite frankly, and am having a hard time bringing harmony to my self on most days.

Normally I have some kind of solution to all that I post, but right now I simply don't. So I'm just posting to share how I feel.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Jeroen

@KurtisM

I can relate to the chronic exhaustion too. I have been going home from work feeling extremely exhausted and it has been difficult getting through the nights to do the other things needing to be done. Sleeping more does not seem to be helping all that much with rejuvenating.

I have been feeling the need to cry more often and release any built-up emotions. I can feel the tension buildup in the regions of my 3rd and 4th chakras. I think crying is healthy though because it does help to release toxins from the body. Most of the time, I feel cleansed and better the next day. Then eventually it builds up again and repeat.

One thing I am experimenting with now is Vividry. I am finding that by gently reminding myself throughout the day to be present that at times, I can feel energy flow in through my solar plexus and this has helped with rejuvenation. Practicing this appears to be having another effect too. Today I noticed at times of being present that everything around me had greater clarity than prior attempts. Everything around appeared to be much more beautiful and this was healing in itself. Just a thought that came to mind that may be of help to you too.

Edited by Jeroen
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

KurtisM

I actually decided to illustrate what I imagined about the nexus bubble, so here.

It looks a lot better in my imagination, but such is the nature of art to be a work in progress at all times.

In my head, the backdrop behind the weird synapses was a medium blue, but black makes it easier to see.

In the 1st pic, all the lines are energetically directing into the bubble. 

In the 2nd and 3rd pics, the bubble "fills up" with all the parallels. In the 4th the bubble "pops", which looked like a second-long flash in my head.

In the 5th, we have a big divergence nexus, which looked like some kind of plasma big bang to me. Now all the energy is directing away from the bubble.

I find it interesting that my imagination seems to depict the nexus bubble in terms of space, rather than time. If it was based in time, it would look like a bunch of electric lines converging into a growing circle (nexus bubble) & then a bunch of electric lines diverging out of that circle.

But since it's based in space, it looks like a thing changing its form frame by frame.

Hope you like! I think it's pretty.

Btw, in my head I imagined there were other nexus bubbles around our own too.

So I think a few other parallels have grouped together to adress collective self-karma too. Perhaps the reality where Hillary Clinton won the election is one of them?

1526183413692.png

1526183463690.png

1526183505611.png

1526183543480.png

1526183719709.png

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

Uma

Since this year the Higher Emotional Center is emphasized all year, when I saw this, it validated that:

Excerpt from

The Higher Emotional Center brings more upsurges in floods and rain, new star and planet discoveries, and astronomical events are highlighted.

That's what's happening here and in Hawaii.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

KurtisM
Just now, Uma said:

Since this year the Higher Emotional Center is emphasized all year, when I saw this, it validated that:

Excerpt from

The Higher Emotional Center brings more upsurges in floods and rain, new star and planet discoveries, and astronomical events are highlighted.

The same is about to happen here.

We're going to get lots of flooding soon- due to some exceptionally hot days.

I also keep seeing new astronomy articles that pique my attention.

I already said this before, but I expect the true blunt of this year's Nexus Bubble won't be felt until Q4 2018 when all the emotional turmoil that's happened solidifies into stormy climates worldwide.

I expect these events will galvanize people into more surges of love.

Personally, the sudden realizations i've had about global healing for all of humanity have been strong this year. I've never cared so much about my own healing nor anyone else's- but now I feel deeply for all the issues that have to be solved.

I truly know what a Higher Emotional Warrior must feel like.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

SunSand

Cry over it, laugh about it, sleep through it, tell someone about it, write about it, sing about it. The key is to keep the energy moving, but not as a way to avoid your hurting or exhaustion

This actually relates to me so much lately. I've been working on being patient and understanding of someone who is more or less in my shoes being an immigrant in a country with such a different culture. I has gotten to the point where everytime we meet it is "America is better than xyz" and when i said i cannot feel like i can be patriotic about America or any other country for that matter I get told it is because I only lived in the South and not in places like Chicago or California and that if I only knew what the founding fathers intended then id be more patriotic. It surprisingly had me wound up and I didn't know how much it affected me until after today. I now feel like this is too much and I am going to have to speak up regardless how anyone feels. Its a small problem but a persistent one it seems. 

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Juni
On 5/14/2018 at 11:18 AM, Uma said:

We had a river flood here too, and  my work had the plumbing back up so badly they had to call someone to fix it.