KurtisM

Over the years we've gotten a lot more information on the Higher Moving and Higher Emotional Centers and their - and + Poles.

But when it comes to the Higher Intellectual Center, we don't have nearly as much information other than that it relates to Truth and the 7th Crown Chakra.

It would be nice to learn more about the Higher Intellect, how we can tend to its health, how to use it appropriately and what its poles of -Telepathy and +Truth actually mean.

We have some information that our Higher Intellect can be accessed by expanding and applying our Imagination, and that would also be very useful to elaborate on.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Michèle

Interesting @KurtisM, I always thought the Higher Emotional centre corresponds to the 7th Chakra and the Priest role and the Higher Intellectual to the 6th Chakra, the Third Eye, and Scholars. 

KurtisM
25 minutes ago, Michèle said:

Interesting @KurtisM, I always thought the Higher Emotional centre corresponds to the 7th Chakra and the Priest role and the Higher Intellectual to the 6th Chakra, the Third Eye, and Scholars. 

I think the Ms correlate the Higher Emotional to the 6th and Priest Role because it's the 3rd Eye. It's the part of us that perceives more, connects more, includes more, envisions more, believes more, understands more etc.
The 7th Chakra is relative to the Crown and imo to the King Role as it is our energetic connection to the divine, to the higher aspects of ourselves, our soul/essence and our bodies, community, planet and solar system and galaxy and universe. Through the crown we receive messages that we then intuit with our 3rd Eye and work down through our chakras.

At least that's how I see it.

However that doesn't mean your interpretations are wrong, just that that's your personal symbolic system of the chakras.

Any which way, anything the Ms say requires validation. 🙂

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Michèle

Hi @KurtisM, coming to think of it, I actually find the whole chakra-role alignment mostly confusing. Some channels say the Base chakra, the instinctive centre,  corresponds to the King role. And then there is the Higher Moving centre, 2nd Chakra, exalted Action axis, also linked with the Causal Plane, clearly a King-connection, but that relates to the Artisan and ordinal Expression axis, and connected to the Emotional Body. And some say the Crown chakra is the Higher Emotional centre, and therefore exalted Inspiration axis and so linked to the Priest. I don't understand it - or maybe it's all a matter of perspective, wheter you observe from the physical, astral or causal plane and what is needed at any moment of time. But I still think it's confusing.

Edited by Michèle
It should say Buddhic plane, not Causal plane! Higher Moving centre is linked to the Buddhic plane....

NicholasV

A graphic:

**Not official content from TLE**

FE1F388A-D616-4434-AA02-A5D12A2212C1.jpeg

This works for me although you may still have to ponder “why”. The king although he’s the 7th role corresponds to the 2nd chakra, and the sage although 5th role corresponds to 7th chakra.

Apart from the Michael teachings I like chakras and as a mental model they work for me.

Edited by NicholasV
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Bobby
34 minutes ago, NicholasV said:

A graphic:

**Not official content from TLE**

FE1F388A-D616-4434-AA02-A5D12A2212C1.jpeg

This works for me although you may still have to ponder “why”. The king although he’s the 7th role corresponds to the 2nd chakra, and the sage although 5th role corresponds to 7th chakra.

Apart from the Michael teachings I like chakras and as a mental model they work for me.

You have to keep the math in mind when referring to what you're asking above in the above.  For instance the reason the King Role would be associated with the 2nd Chakra is because the 2nd Chakra is associated with the Higher Moving Center and the Higher Moving Center is associated wiht the Buddhic Plane or the "7th" Plane.  King is the 7th Role.  See?

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU 1

Tyrone

Also at the same time, for the same example, if you notice in the chart the King can be said to correspond to the 7th Chakra (in the Chakra/Role Resonation column).
This is if you're referring directly to the chakra itself and not through its center correlaton.  

When they're talking about the Essence layer of the aura, you can see it stated indirectly when they say that essences provoke activation of certain chakras in others:

For those who wish to see the effects of this, it tends to show up in what is provoked from others. For instance, Sages tend to help provoke expression, communication, and active use of the Throat Chakra and all that this entails. Priests tend to help provoke inspirational vision, intuition, and active use of the Brow Chakra and all that this entails. Warriors tend to provoke the action, stimulation, productivity, and active use of the Solar Plexus Chakra and all that this entails. And so on.

http://our.truthloveenergy.com/topic/398-omw-your-aura-part-two/

The root of the confusion I think is the fact that Michael's entire centering system can be correlated to, but is not the same as the chakra system:

Though Chakra and Center are interchangeable terms for the most part, we will point out that CENTER is very different in meaning than CHAKRA.

A Chakra describes the vortex of energy that acts as a kind of medium, gateway, or filter for certain energies.

A Center describes your "Center of Gravity," or how your particular Personality has learned to function, be balanced, and navigate through a lifetime.
The correlations between Centers and Chakras and the Overleaves can get confusing for some students, but there is a consistent correlation that we will not have to get into today.

http://our.truthloveenergy.com/topic/512-20110115-omw-doing-vs-being/?tab=comments#comment-893

• LIKE/LOVE 4

NicholasV

I’ve found geometric patterns useful for understanding emotion (I.e. the zodiac pattern) but I know there are many more such patterns (fruit of life, tree of life, etc). I wonder if Michael has his own “living shape” which students could use to interface with their teaching, maybe by using the Higher Intellectual Center.

Edited by NicholasV