Troy

OFFICIAL LAUNCH: TLEGG2018 OFFICIAL REGISTRATION NOW OPEN!

Troy

HERE WE GO!!

TLE GREAT GATHERING 2018 (2).png

TLEGG2018 DATES: September 28th through October 2nd, 2018

LOCATION: Lifebridge Sanctuary - 333 Mountain Rd, Rosendale, NY

FEE RATES:

DOUBLE (room with one person) = $800

SHARE (room with 2+ people) = $780

FEE INCLUDES:

Amazing Room and Board on an incredible property of tranquility and beauty

4 Nights and 5 Days

3 Vegan Lunches & 4 Dinners plus Desserts

3 Powerful and Engaging Live Channeling Events with Michael (topics to be announced)

2 Potential Workshops/Group Discussions (pending)

Plenty of time for socializing, exploring, relaxing, with a no-pressure schedule

And then the famous TLE GREAT GROOVE PARTY!

Camping on site is also available as an option if you are so inclined

TLEGG2018 THEME: THE TLE BOOKS EDITION

The focus of this year's gathering will be on the celebration and support for the first official authored publications by me and by a team of community members working tirelessly to create a 3-volume set to be published at the same time or near each other. We will share where we are in that work and may even have some sample chapters and outlines available. Topics for the Channeling and Discussion may be inspired directly from the material that is going into these books.

OFFICIAL REGISTRATION & DEPOSIT FORM: Opened MAY 8th - DEADLINE = JULY 30th
FINAL BALANCE FORM: DEADLINE = August 31st

CURRENT ROSTER: 15 Attendees (as of May 8th)

AmyG, ArdisB, BobbyK, ClaireC, CongN, ConnerB, DianeHB, JanetE, JanetH, JohanneB, MarthaW, MaureenG, MoonfeatherC, TexB, TroyT

DETAILS TO CONSIDER:

MEALS AND CLEAN UP: All meal cleanup is now covered in your rate! No more having to coordinate and sign up for clean-up duties!

BREAKFASTS - BREAKFASTS ARE NOT INCLUDED - Everyone will be on their own for providing and preparing their own breakfasts. This is because breakfast needs and timing are so different for everyone. I will set up a forum for students, roommates, and housemates to coordinate breakfast plans if they wish to work together. Breakfast items can be brought with you or purchased locally at the nearby grocers. Coffee and Tea will be provided and set up every morning as usual. Please keep in mind that we will have no cleanup crew for breakfast, so each of us must be responsible for our own cleanup.

BRING YOUR OWN CREAMER - One thing that will change this year is that if you take creamer in your coffee, you must now bring this yourself. There are too many picky people to accommodate with one type of creamer. We will have a forum set up soon for everyone to coordinate and contribute to any Creamer needs.

NEW TLE CLUB AND FORUMS:  A TLE Club will be coming soon - All discussions, details, and updates will be posted in the club. We also have a TLE Facebook Group, but this is mostly for sharing and posting on the go, and not for details, planning, and discussions.

SO EXCITING!! Can't wait to see all of you!! 

Troy & TLE

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Janet
6 minutes ago, Troy said:

may even have some sample chapters and outlines available

Oh no -- this doesn't go far enough. We WILL have some sample chapters and outline available. 😁

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Troy
8 minutes ago, Janet said:

Oh no -- this doesn't go far enough. We WILL have some sample chapters and outline available. 😁

Oh, whoops. I will edit!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM

I hope your guys' weather will be good this year!
With all this nexus bubble drama, we may be looking at a very stormy winter to reflect these very stormy times.

Have fun tho. Can't wait for pics 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU 1

Stickyflames

I will start saving up for next year!

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • THANK YOU 1

Jeroen

I sure would love to go to one of these. Due to work schedule conflict and short staff and I don't think it is going to happen this year but would like to try for 2019.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • SAD 1

Cong

I signed up too! Don't know what got into my head, but I put my self down as C1E5... please help me correct 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 1

AnnH

I have finally signed up because $$$ is better NOW.

COUNT ME IN!

Edited by AnnH
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU 1

Kasia

Signed up and giddy with excitement cause I'll be seeing all your faces soon!! 😍 😍

@Troy, can you repost the link to the Final Balance form please. The posted one goes to the deposit page, and when I clicked off that page, it took me to the sign in for Wufoo. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

DianeHB
1 hour ago, Kasia said:

Signed up and giddy with excitement cause I'll be seeing all your faces soon!! 😍 😍

Woohoo!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Troy
21 hours ago, Kasia said:

@Troy, can you repost the link to the Final Balance form please. The posted one goes to the deposit page, and when I clicked off that page, it took me to the sign in for Wufoo. 

Oh gosh, sorry about that! The link is fixed now! You must have been the first to try it! I can't wait to see you!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Hani

Hani signed up too 🙂

Can't wait to see you all 

"Dancing"

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Troy

UPDATE: Deadlines have been extended to accommodate the rough year some of us have had. I hope it helps! 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Troy

ALERT: Today I found out that at least one person (my fiance) submitted his Official Registration and Deposit form and he thought it had processed, but it never did. No payment was received and no registration was created.

Currently, ONLY the following are officially registered and have completed payment of Deposit.

If you think you are registered and have paid your full deposit, but do not see your name on this list, your Registration did not go through and your payment was not received. Please use this link and try again.

As far as I know, this happened to only one person, but if it happened to you, just use the form again and make sure you receive confirmation of payment from paypal and confirmation of registration completion. Thanks! 

CURRENT ROSTER:

Amy G

Ann H

Ardis B
Bobby K

Cong N

Connor B

Connor W

Cyprus B

Diane C

Diane B

Hani K

Janet E

Johanne B

Kasia S

Martha W

Maureen G

Michael E

Moonfeather C

Petra B

Tex B
Troy T

Yingzhe C

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Connor

@Troy

I'm having trouble with the Final Balance page. When I click on the link, it sends me to a page which looks like this:

Final Balance.png

And the link attached to the Registration/Deposit form sends me to a wufoo login portal.

Troy
13 hours ago, Connor said:

@Troy

I'm having trouble with the Final Balance page.

Sorry! We extended the deadline for payments, but I forgot to change the deadline date in the form. It should be accessible now. Thanks!

• THANK YOU 1