Julius Paštukas

Meghan Markle - a Sage?

Julius Paštukas

Any thoughts on the role of the newest princess? Looks like Server-cast (?) Sage to me..

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Kathryn41

I would say a priest/scholar or priest/sage energy myself.  I don't see server as her focus seems to be more cardinal than ordinal.  It would be interesting to see her Michael profile though.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Julius Paštukas

There are some inspirational qualities in her, indeed.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Maureen

I can see the Expressive and Inspirational elements at play, as well. I was talking to my sister Diane the other day and she suggested Meghan might be a Sage, which I agreed, and then I added that she's likely Server cast. Her casting seems more ordinal to me than cardinal. Priest casting can be "pushy" at times with an overload of Inspiration and she seems much more subdued than that, to me, anyway. But we'll see... it is hard to guess Essence Dynamics and Overleaves from public figures.  

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Julius Paštukas

I never stop being amazed by such coinciding thoughts, judging mostly from the person's emanated energy. Now it would be curious to hear from Michael themselves one day on that matter.

Edited by Julius Paštukas
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Maureen

I now have some Profile information on Meghan and Harry and they are Cadre Mates!!

MEGHAN = 1st Level Old Priest-Cast Sage. from Cadre 8, Entity 4; 
HARRY = 7th Level Mature Sage-Cast Artisan from Cadre 8, Entity 1.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Juni
4 minutes ago, Maureen said:

I now have some Profile information on Meghan and Harry and they are Cadre Mates!!

MEGHAN = 1st Level Old Priest-Cast Sage. from Cadre 8, Entity 4; 
HARRY = 7th Level Mature Sage-Cast Artisan from Cadre 8, Entity 1.

Hah, bet that's a talkative relationship!

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • LOL 1

Maureen
2 hours ago, Juni said:

Hah, bet that's a talkative relationship!

Also, Harry is an Artisan and I just saw this article this morning:

Prince Harry’s taking on the role of Meghan Markle’s not-so-secret stylist

All of you who have been complaining about Jessica Mulroney‘s fashion picks for her BFF Meghan Markle may have been blaming the wrong stylist. Because the person who has been working with Meghan on outfits as she embarks on her new royal life has been none other than Prince Harry. That’s right, while most husbands would give their left nut to avoid shopping for clothes with — and for — their wives, Harry is the exception.

“Meghan is always asking Harry’s opinion. She really wants his views,” a source told the Daily Mail. “He gives his views on what he thinks looks best, rather than helping her follow Royal protocol on hemlines or anything like that. The joke is that Harry is Meghan’s surprise stylist.”

Of course, it helps that Harry isn’t being dragged around shopping malls and being forced to sit on uncomfortable benches while Meghan tries on outfit after outfit. Instead, the Mail reports that designers visit them at Kensington Palace with clothes so she can at least be in the comfort of their home as they pick and choose.

The insider revealed that Stella McCartney, who designed the white halterneck dress Meghan wore for their evening wedding reception, is “working on a few more outfits” for the Duchess, and that “Harry always comes to design meetings and fittings to give his opinions on the looks.”

Hmm, while Harry isn’t a style loser, some would argue that Meghan’s fashion hasn’t exactly improved since entering this royal life. Granted, there is protocol she has to keep in mind so balancing that with trying to remain edgy is probably tough. Gone are keeping up with trends and, instead, finding classic pieces that fit her body and suit her new role. We say Meghan (and Harry) are doing a pretty great job so far.

Edited by Maureen
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

Uma

You guys who guessed Sage were right on! as well as the Inspiration Axis influence. I find that amazing.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

RachelL

Members of the Discipline Cadre, interesting! Thanks for asking Maureen.

• LIKE/LOVE 1