Possibilities

Hi, TLE!

I am Possibilities ūüôāI have been reading the energy reports for quite some time. I am active under another name in the Michael Teachings Yahoo Group. Shepherd Hoodwin channeled me as a 7th Mature Priest with a discarnate¬†Scholar Essence Twin. Should I get another channeling from Troy? Everyone does their channeling a little differently, and I'm not sure if I put down what Shepherd has me as it would be compatible with what's going on here.

In my 3D life, I am a technical writer in an aerospace company working on a degree in cybersecurity. I am female and have been in a relationship with a 2nd Old Artisan male for over a year. I have never been married and have no children yet. While going through my Mature phase in my 20s my life got pretty interesting, but I'm in my 30s now in the 7th stage so things have calmed down a lot. When I am not working on my master's degree I am with my friends/boyfriend or working out at the gym. Hope to hear from you!

Thanks,

~P

• LIKE/LOVE 8

ClaireC

Hi, Possibilities, and welcome to TLE.  Yes, I would encourage you to have your Profile done by Troy.  Then you can compare and validate for yourself which is more accurate.  Plus, Shepherd does have his own Cadre/Entity system which is very different from the other Michael channels.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Possibilities

Thanks, @ClaireC ! By the way, do you know why I am labeled a "Sage"? I put in my profile that I am a Priest. I mean, Sages are cool and all but I'm pretty sure I'm not one of them. Is there another option I have to change to show my current channeling?

• LIKE/LOVE 3

ClaireC

I don't know how that happened, @Bobbyshould be able to help you with changing it.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Possibilities

Oh, I figured it out! I was in the wrong "group" in one of my profile stats. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Ingun

Welcome and ditto to what Claire said about getting a profile through Troy.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Janet

Welcome to TLE.

If you have trouble validating the profile you got previously, it won't hurt to get another one. Just know that all channels are subject to distortion, so your own validation is the key point. 

The primary issue with Shepherd's work is that he uses a Cadre numbering system that no one else uses. It works for him and students that work only with him, but it makes it hard to figure out which Cadre you would be associated with in the "classic" system, which is used on this site and by a number of other channels. There's an article in the Study Library that includes an explanation of how Shepherd's system is different: Cadres and Entities 101. You might try subtracting 2 from your Cadre number by Shepherd to get your Cadre number in the classic system. That's not foolproof, but it would give you a place to start to validate whether members of that Cadre "feel" closer to you. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

William

Thanks for the cadres and entities link Janet. I too recently got a profile from Shepherd Hoodwin (to fill in and update one from Mary Jonaitis) and got cadre 3, entity 7. I see there is a difference. Thanks again.