Luciana Flora

Do not see yourself in the monthly energy ratios

Question

Luciana Flora

I'd like to know one thing. Are there people who are not so affected by the energies of the month? I ask this because I always read the energy reports but I do not seem to be much affected by them.

If I feel anxiety for example I do not think it happens because of the energies of the world. It's because of things that happen in my private life. I always see things in my private life that justify how I feel.

Maybe that's because I do not feel so connected to the world. Maybe this sounds strange to you but that's how I feel.

I think this started at school when I did not feel rushed by all my classmates and they said unpleasant things about me.

But if you ask me what they said I do not know why I did something that I call disconnecting. my vomit was there but my thoughts were elsewhere in some nicer shelter. Sometimes people would talk close to me and I would not hear a word of what they said. That's why I took on the fame of being an extraordinarily distracted person.

Maybe that's why .. maybe I'm still not connected to the world.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

2 answers to this question

Eric

Oh yes. I'd say a lot of the time I don't feel very effected or connected to the energies described in the energy reports. I keep them in mind, especially when looking at more large-scale events, but personally I've had many months where I would say I was not hooked into the described energy and could be considered not connected.

I'm pretty sure Michael has talked about this before to some extent...that it's not unusual for an individual to not feel connected to the overall energy. Maybe their focus is, as you said, more personal. Maybe their lives are more concentrated to a smaller area or group. Maybe they aren't connected to the larger group or area the Energy Report addresses, for whatever reason. And maybe the Energy Report is totally BS in some way. All are possible, and all are okay.

For those many times the Energy Report doesn't seem directly relevant to me for that month, it does often have another layer of value via the information given. Michael often seems to use the reports as a way to expand on concepts, particularly overleaves, and this can prove useful for future study and application.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

ckaricai

Sometimes the energy reports are spot on for me and sometimes they are not. I don’t see it as not being connected. It’s usually because I already have stuff going on that is simply not related to whatever the energy report says at the time. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8