Troy

ENERGY REPORT: June 2018

KurtisM

I spent March, April and May feeling so exhausted and depressed.

For the first time in a while I feel empowered to tackle life now. I'm still scared as all heck but i'm leaning to the encouraging & enthusiastic side.

It's interesting that we explored Nexus' earlier. That is exactly what I did. I know the kind of world I want to help create now.

This was a very powerful report- it made me cry inexplicably again.

• LIKE/LOVE 22

Bogi

I think this is the first energy report for me that I feel completely in tune with and nodding like an idiot at every sentence.

• LIKE/LOVE 24

Rosario

Thank you Troy, I hope you are ok!  I think all of us can feel comforted and empowered by this report.  

Heal your life, heal the world. Heal the world, heal your life ❤️  Words to live by.

• LIKE/LOVE 19

Susan A Flow

Finally moment forward from duality to oneness.  I bet this was a tough delivery Troy.  Thank you.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

DianeHB

Wow. So powerful. This is exactly how I've been feeling this week. I feel like I've worked on being Present in my own life for the past two months, and now it's time to be Present to the world. It's hard and makes me feel helpless and want to retreat, but reading this helps me understand what we're going through. It is empowering to know that the solution is to be Present to both our personal life and the world. It feels scary and exhilarating at the same time.

• LIKE/LOVE 21

MichaelE

@DianeHB I have been feeling this as well. This Energy Report has validated a lot of what has been going through my mind lately. Thanks, Troy.

• LIKE/LOVE 17

Maureen

@Troy,  thank you so much!!!  You and Michael nailed it!

This is blowing me away because this is EXACTLY what I described to my sister Diane today. I've known for quite awhile that I can't exclude my worlds anymore from each other but I've been out of sorts because I didn't know how to do it. How do you include "everything" in your life and in the world without being overwhelmed. Everyone has been saying to me to do the same old, to separate your personal life from the world, but it wasn't working for me. I don't think it ever has but at least one could plan their escape and now the escape hatch is gone... except for suicide, that is. 

From June's Energy Report:

This is part of the current awakening. Awakening is not often magical and “ascendant” or even beautiful (at first), but disgusted, moody, and disorienting, even for the most willing. Some of our students have been awake for most of their lives, but could still benefit from the shielding that was accessible in the Young paradigm. It was an option to retreat and recover. Even this is gone. We point this out because some of our students may feel as if they should be able to handle this shift more gracefully, but it is new to everyone. Everyone.

As you move through June and into July, it can be helpful to remember that the personal life and the world are now one and the same. What you do in one affects the other and what happens in the other affects you. This was always true, but it can no longer be ignored. The masses have opted to move forward into the truth of Maturity and however ugly and painful, you will continue to move forward.

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • THANK YOU 1

KurtisM

@Maureen, since suicide apparently solves nothing if it's motivated by the need to feel less emotionally or feel better mentally (unless involving actual chronic physical pain one wishes not to endure)- I don't think even suicide will get one away from this massive awakening going on.

After all, the Astral is just a less dense physical plane- but since it's made of emotions, it'll literally just intensify the resistance to this healing but without a body to filter through.

The whole awakening would be even more raw and vulnerable on the Astral I'd think. Any feeling of escape couldn't last long.

The only way forward is through this.

We can't go over or under, or even retreat from or dismiss events in life. Our only option is to become more responsible for our presence- but luckily there are many choices as to HOW we can do that.

• LIKE/LOVE 9
  • THANK YOU 1

Maureen
20 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

@Maureen, since suicide apparently solves nothing if it's motivated by the need to feel less emotionally or feel better mentally (unless involving actual chronic physical pain one wishes not to endure)- I don't think even suicide will get one away from this massive awakening going on.

After all, the Astral is just a less dense physical plane- but since it's made of emotions, it'll literally just intensify the resistance to this healing but without a body to filter through.

The whole awakening would be even more raw and vulnerable on the Astral I'd think. Any feeling of escape couldn't last long.

The only way forward is through this.

We can't go over or under, or even retreat from or dismiss events in life. Our only option is to become more responsible for our presence- but luckily there are many choices as to HOW we can do that.

@KurtisM, I'm not promoting suicide as an escape strategy, for anyone, because it's not a great strategy. I mentioned suicide as an escape option as it is the last known escape that many people feel they have. People reach out to suicide when they feel they have no other options or choice. Addiction, as well, is another form of escape that doesn't work well but people will still continue to get addicted to all manner of things. I agree with you that the only way through life, this life in particular where we're going through a Soul Age change, is to stick it out to the end being as aware as possible of all the support that each of us have in place. Support is our birthright, literally, we all need to learn how to embrace it. 

• LIKE/LOVE 15

Moonfeather
3 hours ago, Troy said:

Holistic existence means that you can still differentiate between the personal life and the world, but you give your focus to them as if they are the same. Heal your life, heal the world. Heal the world, heal your life.

Your new Power comes from presence, not from retreat. This is new power for most, and it is powerful and empowering. It is heavy and difficult to hold, at first, but you will learn. And then the beauty of that power begins to be more than the exhaustion and pain of waking up.

Wow, so that's what I've been up to! Fan-freakin-tastic!

Looks like more than ever what we do matters to everyone, everything.

Edited by Moonfeather
  • LIKE/LOVE 16

KurtisM
21 minutes ago, Maureen said:

@KurtisM, I'm not promoting suicide as an escape strategy, for anyone, because it's not a great strategy. I mentioned suicide as an escape option as it is the last known escape that many people feel they have. People reach out to suicide when they feel they have no other options or choice. Addiction, as well, is another form of escape that doesn't work well but people will still continue to get addicted to all manner of things. I agree with you that the only way through life, this life in particular where we're going through a Soul Age change, is to stick it out to the end being as aware as possible of all the support that each of us have in place. Support is our birthright, literally, we all need to learn how to embrace it. 

I agree with you too.

An aside, but my priority has been addiction for a few years now, and I know all too well how easily we can hook into things as though they define our whole life.

I think my priority is changing now though.

In the past, I have had suicidal urges- and I know for sure some parallels of me went even deeper than that.

But having gone through those urges, it's strange being on the other side and seeing the patterns that lead to that, and even more importantly, the solutions & resolutions that can lead away from that.

EDIT: Oh a thought just came to me!

Those of us that have been trying to escape the responsibility and awakening offered by this nexus bubble, have been in some ways committing a collective suicide.

Particularly by opting out of being part of society, constantly going against the grain, refusing social change, shutting down, keeping within social echo chambers, hating humanity for its "sins" etc.

I can easily see how mass suicide and homicide are last ditch resorts to return balance to the world- as false and misguided as that is.

That makes me feel even more care for those who can't see or accept solutions.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

Sam K

Oh, boy.  My sister's gonna have a rough time with this.  Compartmentalization's her bread and butter.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 9
  • SAD 1

Juni

I've been feeling for a while like there wasn't anywhere left to "go" anymore, as the political has never been more personal and vice versa, and so this hit the nail on the head.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Juni

In addition to this, the Young and Baby Souls are seeing this, too. If you find it difficult to navigate, they find it impossible. To the younger soul, one or the other has to go. The world or the personal life must be eliminated rather than brought into balance. In most cases, the personal life is chosen and the world must simply suffer the consequences.

Climate denialism came roaring to mind as I read this.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

ckaricai

I'm curious as to how "resentment and regret" is showing up for people. What does that mean? Resentment over what? Regret for what? 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • MEH 1

Ingun

Since my last comment a week ago on the May report, the overwhealm has hit me harder and it's disorienting, crippeling and very painful, just like it says above. I'm very thankful for this report, but I feel so helpless and don't know where to begin or what to do any longer.

I am also aware of that I'm doing some updates on my Instinctive center lately, and my right to exist, be grounded and have my place in this world with my whole truth, love and energy. So during this I have often felt like there is no space for me here or even need for me in the world. I know this is not true, but it is coming to my awareness in the workings, and it's painful.

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 19

Juni
28 minutes ago, Sam K said:

Oh, boy.  My sister's gonna have a rough time with this.  Compartmentalization's her bread and butter.

I wonder how all the commitmentphobes are faring. You know, speaking of compartmentalization.

• LIKE/LOVE 8
  • LOL 1

Jeroen

Thank you Troy as always for providing these monthly reports!

This report resonated quite a bit. The changes I have made recently is working towards being more present in my days and working towards a greater conscious awareness of the choices that I am making each day and how those choices impact the world and its inhabitants.

• LIKE/LOVE 12

Heidi

Thankful for this report, @Troy.

Like many here I've been feeling really burnt out and overwhelmed these days. Over the last two weeks, though,  I've been hearing the phrase "Be here now" in my head, as a solution when the frustration peaks. I must've been picking up on something. 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 19

LMML
5 hours ago, Bogi said:

I think this is the first energy report for me that I feel completely in tune with and nodding like an idiot at every sentence.

@Bogi - I felt the same...the reports often don't resonate with "me" in terms of my life events and personal timing, so I often just study them on a metaphorical level to see what I can learn.

But this one felt spot on...and strangely it's comforting and refreshing to not feel like an an outlier for once...!

• LIKE/LOVE 10

AnnaD

@ckaricai, resentment and regret? Some of us I guess might regret and resent, the privelege of the protection of what we cannot justify/shield ourselves from particular participations/consequences from particular realities anymore... because the personal is the political. At least, that is the message I am receiving from this. 

I am frankly so GLAD this shit is coming to a head. It seems so egalitarian, so levelling, so action oriented in social justice and reparative justice kind of way. The mirror is very clear and the reflection is difficult, but we can practise some self love, self forgiveness and allow ourselves to adjust to the detail of the clearer image and its connections to everyone in the image.

Also I breathe on the positive pole of justice and get off a bit on the negative pole of revenge, so this reveal that the personal is the political just made things a little bit sweeter and showed its' teeth. I am glad to see that no-one now can escape this reality.  There is no escape. You learning might happen in a fishbowl, in a court of very instant feedback public approval/disapproval. You will probably become offended and vulnerable, but this might happen with support and supervision even as you learn. This is very levelling, very clear with the physics of energy of what goes around comes around so ffs be aware and benign with what you send out and give off. 

I have had firming up of some political convictions over the last year or so, and I have a better working understanding of applying them, and walking my talk. Every opportunity now where the talk and the walk are different things is getting so much more intolerable for me to accept. So I am not accepting hypocrisy and contradiction between philosophy and application anymore. This is where I will fight and I can be a very squeaky wheel that people may well cave into my demands simply to be shot of me. I am more than ok with that. Bullshit on any level is intolerable. Bullshit digs further graves of deceit and betrayal and personal escapism. Honesty can be worked with and allows healing and caring in. I am up for that. 

I want to get behind people who are making courageous changes, in ways that they define as courageous. Not how I define it. I want to help. I just want to help. I am eager for evolution and the levelling of the mirror. I am not worried about the baby or young souls. 

• LIKE/LOVE 16

Moonfeather
2 hours ago, Ingun said:

Since my last comment a week ago on the May report, the overwhealm has hit me harder and it's disorienting, crippeling and very painful, just like it says above. I'm very thankful for this report, but I feel so helpless and don't know where to begin or what to do any longer.

I am also aware of that I'm doing some updates on my Instinctive center lately, and my right to exist, be grounded and have my place in this world with my whole truth, love and energy. So during this I have often felt like there is no space for me here or even need for me in the world. I know this is not true, but it is coming to my awareness in the workings, and it's painful.

@Ingun You are doing well. You are doing some hard work, important work, but hard work. I don't want to sound trite but "all things must pass." I have been in a tough space for a long time and only recently, weeks, have turned a corner, so I remember. I surrendered to where I was, accepted it and just knew I would pull out at some point, even if years away. It sounds as if you are already aware of your feelings and thoughts so I suggest letting them be, accepting them and letting them move through. Sending love and support.

• LIKE/LOVE 14