ENERGY REPORT: June 2018

Tincha
6 hours ago, Stickyflames said:

“ Please consider a plant based diet, 

It hits so many beautiful check off points:

Allowing other beings to flourish

creativity

environmental awareness,

The health of knowing your food included the pleasurable rights of existence for all involved.

The sciencey health stuff too.

A new perception of animals that looks hippiesh from the outside but from the inside feels obvious and delicious.

Being part of a cutting edge of nurturers.

It is also by far the easiest way to participate, by far”

❤️❤️❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU 1

Ingun
4 hours ago, Moonfeather said:

@Ingun You are doing well. You are doing some hard work, important work, but hard work. I don't want to sound trite but "all things must pass." I have been in a tough space for a long time and only recently, weeks, have turned a corner, so I remember. I surrendered to where I was, accepted it and just knew I would pull out at some point, even if years away. It sounds as if you are already aware of your feelings and thoughts so I suggest letting them be, accepting them and letting them move through. Sending love and support.

Thank you Moonfeather, acceptance is good medicine to me right now 😌. I needed a reminder of that in all kinds of ways.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

KurtisM

@AnnaD

You made me realize that my parents, who so avidly detest politics and tried their best to stay out of the impact of global affairs, are NOT going to like this.

They built a life where they could shield themselves and their children from the ills of the outside world- while constantly feeling they could never do anything about it so why bother.

Convos with my dad have revealed how much he avidly hates this corrupt system we're in & how he thinks it'll continue festering indefinitely until war ensues.

He doesn't believe humanity is good or can be good. He thinks total collapse is inevitable.

Convos with my mom have revealed how powerless she feels about being unable to change the institutions of our society that prevent from living freely, being able to get a job, healing her body because she relies on so many drugs to cope with chronic pain, liking her body due to the oppressive body image standards for women, having a safe space to raise her family etc.

I wonder how my sister feels about all this tbh.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Leela Corman

Thank you so much @Troy and Michael!

I'm still mulling this. This whole year has been extremely powerful for me on a personal level. Power mode has been working on me in deep and positive ways, partially thanks to a particular friendship in my life in which I am being given a lot of very specific feedback about my power. I have had many experiences this year that have shown me how much power my accumulated life experience has given me and how I can now share it with others (this started in 2016, honestly, but 2017 was a hard year). I feel very powerful and present as a teacher, as a lover, as a friend, as an artist, as a bandmate. It's so fucking intense. In 2016 I felt like I was suddenly channeling fire, this year it feels calmer but very deeply rooted.

All of this is personal life. If I had to say where I think it might be intersecting with public life, I would guess that it is in my teaching, and in what I make and publish. I hope that helping people to tell their own stories is a good way of bringing my personal life into the world in some helpful way. Teaching is a sacred responsibility. And, my art is my activism. I don't flinch from depicting the results of Fascism. I will draw mass graves all day every day until I fucking die if I have to. Anyway otherwise I am not sure if I'm doing a very good job of uniting the personal and the public. I sorta feel...too good? So probably not.

I am aware that good moods are temporary. That is a very Eastern European and Ashkenazi point of view and I embrace it wholeheartedly.

Edited by Leela Corman
  • LIKE/LOVE 13
  • THANK YOU 1

Michael

All the world is a stage.

Personally I am really enjoying the show with all the twists and turns, angst, termoil, love and hatred.  We chose this time to witness this masterpiece play so appreciate and savor it.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Christian
On 6/12/2018 at 4:21 PM, Troy said:

In addition to this, the Young and Baby Souls are seeing this, too. If you find it difficult to navigate, they find it impossible. To the younger soul, one or the other has to go. The world or the personal life must be eliminated rather than brought into balance. In most cases, the personal life is chosen and the world must simply suffer the consequences.

Given what @Maureen was mentioning about suicide I was wondering if that was not part of the increase in the suicide rate in the US over the last 20 years.   Though it is a far more complex topic and simple reduction would not be sufficient, but a correlative factor it seems it could be.  

Based on some comments on the Michael Teachings facebook page due to a topic I posted,  it got me thinking about this line a bit differently.   That perhaps we are seeing the hatred now because they stopped faking it for the world.  The personal life of hatred of the other was chosen and "I'm gonna be heard cause it's my right and fuck you" is what the world sees rather than the fake politeness they might've put up before.

So rather than blend the two and admit they might be wrong about somethings, it's all in one way.  Make the world cater to me instead of me fitting into the world. Thus, the current tension.  Trump.  The schoolyard bully tactics. The symbolic outrage.

Children can be taught.   Adults trapped in a state of mind can be changed.  it needs to be done subtly and is not going to work on everyone. When teaching children repetition is needed. How many time do parents need to say the same thing until the child gets it. 

It seems there must be a breaking point soon.  

I wonder what that might be. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Kerrin
On 6/12/2018 at 5:21 PM, Troy said:

"The masses have opted to move forward into the truth of Maturity and however ugly and painful, you will continue to move forward."

Thank you Troy & Michael! This single sentence gave me the most hope:  that we "continue to move FORWARD".  Because too often I find myself overcome with anxiety that we are going backwards, into some Orwellian free-fall death spiral where everything that is good in the world ends up destroyed.

• LIKE/LOVE 10
  • THANK YOU 2

Luka
On 6/13/2018 at 4:45 AM, ckaricai said:

I'm curious as to how "resentment and regret" is showing up for people. What does that mean? Resentment over what? Regret for what? 

Oh boy. Where do I start? That's pretty much all I've felt for two weeks. First of all, I realised that Essence is like a fucking helicopter parent, micromanagin my life because IMPORTANT growth etc, lets make sure there are plenty of challenges. I resent that with all of my heart. I resent my whole life, and even more, I regret the life I've had. Like WHY had it have to be so damn difficult? Why I had to do all those things I did? I've had to swallow this hard truth during last weeks: I don't get what I want, I always get what I need. And Essence seems to be the one who decides what I need. I have wants, plenty of them. They are not big, but I seriously wonder if I just should drop them all together. They won't materialize, because I have no means and no strength to magically make them happen, and Essence doesn't give a shit about anything else than growth. If it is about growth, things happen. Others, nope. I resent that. I feel like Essence is a sadist. There isn't actually much in this world right now that I don't resent. Last week I was out walking, and it is a pretty amazing summer in Finland this year. So, there I am, walking 10 km in sunshine and what goes in my head is this: "Ok, so if I would die next week...I wouldn't really care. There is nothing to wait anymore. I'm pretty tired of all this, and I don't think there is anything better coming. So...I don't think I would lose anything if I would drop dead." And that was a serious thought. The strange thing is, I've had some shit times in this life, and I've concidered suicide and even then I always felt that life is worth seeing, and it is worth waiting to see if it gets better because I never know how things might go. And there is music and movies and books to read and games to play, and I wouldn't want to miss all that. And now, suddenly, I realised that actually, there is nothing worth waiting for anymore. This is it, this is all it will ever be and my  life is really as  stupid as I feel it is.

Regret is constant. I hate so many things I've done in this life, and even if there are some I might be able to fix some, I don't even want to. I regret the person I've been, and no kind words will change that. I've been a total arsehole. I've cleaned my act plenty, but I can't change my past. This also creates more resentment, because if my life is planned, how the hell it was planned to be a total shitshow? My biggest daydream is still that I would get out of this life to some other life. Like, magically someone would move me to other parallel. Or anything. Or that I could choose  a point in my life and go back there but with all this knowledge I have now, and relive everything, making different, more educated choices (damn I would by lots of Nokia stocks and sell them at 2002). And be a decent fucking person instead of this...whatever I am.

So, not so highly spiritual and uplifting feelings here, unlike for others. I don't feel like being a President of life, goddamn I barely manage my own circus. I really, really hope I don't come out as being super whiny or a victim, this is one rare place where I can honestly tell how I feel because I never talk to anyone about my world view or spiritual growth. Not that I have anyone to talk with, but if I would have, I still wouldn't. I feel tons of resentment and regret, and I wanted to tell how it feels without analysing it or finding meanings in it.

Edited by Luka
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

Michèle

What I need is a very stiff drink - something like the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster would serve me just fine.

Edited by Michèle
  • LIKE/LOVE 2
  • LOL 3

Michèle

@Luka Hang in there, entity mate. I know Growth and Passion mode, and I am no stranger to regret. Growth is relentless, the merciless whip that drives the donkey. Add Passion and it's TNT. I can't offer you anything beyond my compassion but that I share freely. And don't be too harsh on yourself. Shit happens, but still, there is love and beauty also, if you give yourself a chance to see it.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Joe

Being harassed on the FaceBook feeds. Feel weird honestly, it's the first time being bombast by a group of... uh... folks with an opinion. It's cool. I already blocked a few of them. Some of the stragglers are giving updates.

• WHAT? 2

KurtisM

I had an epiphany recently.

After finishing another exhausting day of work, I returned home with a despairing and heavy notion that no matter what I do I can't escape the reality of the world.

Even if we destroy the world out of greed and arrogance, we'll still have to address this massive wound.

Even if we collapse civilisation and survive on Earth, we'll still return to this point of healing over and over until we get it.

Our only choice is to face our wounds and heal them- no matter how tiring. The healing is ultimately inevitable- it's karmic.

So I went to sleep because I was so exhausted, hoping that I'd find some solution out about my emotional state through my dreams.

Unfortunately I got more than I bargained for- there was a person I deeply wanted to be with in my dream, but each time I got close to them they'd either disappear or transform into something less than desired. I kept waking up and then trying to tune back into the dream, but I was never fulfilled as I could never be with this other person- they just kept slipping between my hands.

Upon waking up for good, I was so angry and frustrated that I couldn't feel fulfilled or find any solution to my problem.

But then I realized that the dream just reflected this ER. No matter what we do, we can't escape or retreat from reality anymore.

Before the dream, I was thinking that even if I went to bed, I'd still wake up in this world and have to resolve its issues.

But afterwards, I now realize that even if I go to sleep- I'm still a part of the world and part of my life & never actually left them. The astral is just a larger and lighter reality of the physical. Everything there is tied to here and vice versa.

Young Souls always use resources to defend, protect, withhold and collect/gain.

But Mature Souls always use resources to share, help, contribute and include/unify.

I never realized sleep or dreams could be called resources.

So I'm now starting to see how I/we can use our dreams to help and heal the world too- rather than just retreat into them after an exhausting day so we can protect ourselves, collect ideas and have more control over our reality.

It's also made me realize that for any Sentience, once they hit the Mature Soul Age, they can no longer even differentiate and separate the planes of existence from them. No matter where we go, or where we are, we're still a part of life- that's what all Mature Souls seek anyways, interconnected unity and equality.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU 3

SusanVirginia

I am so blown away by this report and your responses.  I am seriously crying, happy and sad.  Grieving the "old way", but so darn thankful to know what the heck got stuck up in my craw a couple weeks ago and wouldn't let go until I felt like I would have to send for the men in the little white coats.  Thanks ME, Troy and group.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Sam K
On 6/14/2018 at 7:18 PM, KurtisM said:

Young Souls always use resources to defend, protect, withhold and collect/gain.

But Mature Souls always use resources to share, help, contribute and include/unify.

What do Old Souls use their resources for, would you say?

KurtisM
1 hour ago, Sam K said:

What do Old Souls use their resources for, would you say?

According to the Ms, Old Souls use resources to evolve, bring wisdom, experience life & share imagination.

But that can lean toward Exclusion/Apathy or Inclusion/Holism.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Janno

Thank you for this report 😇

I will quote Michael on the useful words to live by if I may. That is just very timely and spot on for right now.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Ingun

@KurtisM

I've always had this perception or thinking that what we do on the Astral Plane influences the Physical Plane, and what we do on this Physical plane influences the Astral Plane. If I want to make change I can make it here while physical, but we can also work on the Astral Plane when we go there, out of body, during nights/sleep.... do some planning, make agreements, set intentions and make preparations, updates, healing work and what not!

Edited by Ingun
  • LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU 2