Troy

NEWS: Maxim Has Passed

Stickyflames

Oh maxim. I suppose I always pronounced your name wrong. You are a precious man who valued your joy. You became more and more honest towards the end, sharing your experiences of others. Letting yourself be vulnerable and open to life, yourself, to the “ end”. I remember you snoring through most of the TLEGG michael sessions. Waking up at the end of your nap with a smile. I associate you with the colour red, laughter and glasses. A fellow artisan, a living piece of art. Thank you for joining us here in this wild beautiful textural process.

• LIKE/LOVE 23

LMML

Troy, thank you for sharing news of Maxim's death. I don't log in much so I hadn't heard...I sent him a message very recently and sensed that he might be near.

I suspect I've known many old souls along the way, but Maxim is the only self-identified Michael student whose voice I've heard.  We had a phone conversation about six months ago; he said he thought I seemed like a sage ... wish I'd had my profile channelled so we could have compared notes. 

I'd imagined journeying to California to meet him in person, but by the time we'd spoken he'd already moved. He told me that he wasn't in much pain...as I recall (maybe mis-remembering) he implied that he was a bit *bored*... the persona I associated with his TLE presence seemed different than the person I spoke with, and it was such a beautiful validation of our multi faceted human-ness.

(It's difficult to convey what I mean to say...beyond words, somehow. I suppose Maxim himself is beyond words now. That idea carries no sadness for me, merely curiosity.)

I'm reminded of the last line of an e e cummings poem:

"...for life's not a paragraph, and death I think is no parenthesis"

Here's to you, Maxim, and to continuing discovery.  

Edited by LMML
  • LIKE/LOVE 18

Heidi

Farewell, dear Maxim. Your presence here will be missed. Until we meet again...

• LIKE/LOVE 15

petra
Birth and Death are a Feast, in between is the Celebration of Life. Maxim a Character like you, that I cherished so much, in your Transformation, breaking through to the other side bit by bit, you allowed us all being part of it. You know and I know, I am your Exotic Particle!!!
  • LIKE/LOVE 13

Luciana Flora

I only knew him last year. Because it was only in the last year that I became active here.

I did video chat with him two or three times. They were very enjoyable.

And I also really enjoyed the interactions I had with him around here even if there were not so many regarding the quantity the quality of these interactions was great.

Too bad I only knew him at the end of his life

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU 1

Matt

I didnt know Maxim well. We skyped once which was really cool since we are both the same role and casting and i got to talk to him about that. Ive said before i looked up to him, maybee because i see a little of myself in him. He always tried getting along with people and to see the higher perspective. I just thought he was a really cool dude. 

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Jeroen

Maxim invited me to a voice call last year and we had the chance to get to know more about one another. I am appreciative of that invitation. I would have liked to have met him in person too. From the video that Bobby posted, he seems like such a kind and playful person. I can see his Essence shining through in the video and very much enjoyed watching it. I wish him farewell on his journey. I am sure we will cross paths again either in more lifetimes or in the Astral.

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Lori Abrams

Bobby, Thank You so much for taking such a fun, sweet video of Maxim at center attention.  Bittersweet to see him enjoying himself, and happy.  I got to speak with him at the first TLE Gathering in upstate NY.  I believe he was camping it out, and worried about him being in the rain that night.  He said he slept in the car, and left early the next day.  It was very nice to have met him.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

ViP

Oh no... I just read this today, I'm so sorry I didn't get to say bye first. Maxim, I will miss you. There were so many times I'd write something on old TLE and he would have a beautiful, metaphorical response that was gentle but just right. He always seemed like that, with him I felt like I was getting a glimpse of the true old soul playfulness. I hope he's very happy wherever he is now.

When I read about it earlier today, I immediately thought "Maxim, if you're out there, give me a sign" and instantly, I heard two toots of a horn somewhere outside, although I didn't realize there were any vehicles nearby. It sounded to me like what I would imagine a van's horn to sound like - and I always think of him and the van he stayed in. Who knows if it was just a coincidence, but I'd like to think it was him.

Hope to keep feeling your spirit in my awareness old buddy. Hasta la vista, for now.

• LIKE/LOVE 13

Nick Sweeney (Babylove)

I'm so glad I got to meet Maxim in person this lifetime and so glad we communicated via text and TLE messaging in the final months before he passed.  I will always remember his smile, his awareness of beauty and sharing of that awareness, his affection, his gentleness.  I hope you are having fun "up there," Maxim!  

• LIKE/LOVE 5