Janet

Study Library Links for July

Janet

Here are your study library "mystery links" for July.

Tips:

• While the linked article itself might not offer a nugget for you, we are in the process of adding links from the articles back to the original sessions. I encourage you to follow those links when they exist to see if there is a 'message' for you there.
  • Use these links in whatever synchronistic manner appeals to you. For example, instead of choosing a link for the current date, try choosing a link randomly.

Click on a number to open a library article.

JULY

Sunday Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31        

Please let me know if you are continuing to like and/or use these links for synchronistic messages or study opportunities.

About these links: The admin view of the Study Library lists all articles by the sequence they were created, regardless of each article's category. I use a random number generator to select the number of each article to be included for a month, and then a random number generator to assign each article to a day. While I do see the articles briefly while copying the links, I make it a point not to read the articles at the time I create this calendar, so that I can make use of the links myself when I want a dose of Michael without knowing what it is that I want to research. Sometimes I note patterns -- one month may have more articles about internal monads and another month may have more articles about soul ages. My hope is that these randomly selected patterns represent the needs of Michael students in their current research. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU 2