David Michael Peddigree

Hello? Can anyone hear me? Is this thing even on?

David Michael Peddigree

Greetings, fellow hominids. How are you? Why are we? Who am I? Well, for starters, I eat, sleep, and breathe, write and record music, and do all kinds of other, equally human things in a 'burb of Philadelphia. I like underground / "alternative" music, speculative fiction and films (especially horror), ufology, cats, and people whose names begin with Z. Root vegetables abhor me, and I them. I smell like neutrinos and soap.

In 1996, a co-worker gave me an old, paperback copy of Messages from Michael. A relative had given it to him, on a birthday, and though he found it interesting, it didn't resonate with him. He thought I'd dig it. He was correct. I found the online Michael community shortly thereafter. All these years later, I'm here to share some music and, maybe, some laughter, too, from time to time, and to make some new friends, possibly.

When I was roughly 26, I received a Michael channeling. Since then, as I've grown to learn more about myself, I've ascertained that most of my channeled overleaves are incorrect. Dominance and skepticism aren't my style. I'm a self-destructive cynic, through and through. (And oh, what a sunny, funny honey of a picnic that is, let me tell you.) However, my channeled role (artisan) feels right to me. So does my channeled soul age (old 7). But it doesn't really matter. It's no big deal. In person, I've met Michael students who seemed somewhat skeptical and disappointed that I'm not some noble guru. 😆

FYI: I'm instinctively centered. However, since "INSTINCTIVE CENTER" is not an available option in the "Essence Dynamics" section of our profiles---due, perhaps, to the rarity of instinctively centered people (or, maybe, I have stumbled upon some weird, heretofore unknown conspiracy against those with instinctive centering, akin to the government's denial of the existence of extraterrestrials and Santa Claus) ---and since "NONE OF THE ABOVE" is also not an option, I chose "I DON'T KNOW." But I do know. I am, indeed, instinctively centered. And Alien Santa really does exist!  👽🎅😜 

Edited by David Michael Peddigree
  • LIKE/LOVE 13
  • LOL 2

Becca the Student

Nice to meet you! Welcome to TLE!

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU 1

Bobby

Welcome, David.  If you can at all afford it, I would highly recommend you get a profile channeled by Troy and then go from there towards validating it.  You seem to have a Sagey'ness about you.  It could be casting.  Or, your original channeling could be off and it be your role and you may have artisan casting instead 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU 1

Wendy

Hi David -   I moved a couple years ago from a Philly suburb so of course curious where you are!  Also a friend who is now on TLE too introduced me to Michael books in '96 and just got here last year.  Welcome!

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Becca the Student

@Bobby I was going to say, he sounds like a Sage! I'd be curious to see what Troy channels.

• LIKE/LOVE 7
  • LOL 1

Christina Lily Pedersen

Welcome! I wholeheartedly suggest a profile done by Troy - he is absolutely fantastic!

(I think you sound like a fellow Artisan) 🙂

Edited by Christina Lily Pedersen
  • LIKE/LOVE 7
  • THANK YOU 1

Connor

Are you from Collegeville, as your profile indicates? Even if you weren't born there, you were very close to me. I live in Philly these days, but I grew up in the Downingtown area, on the other side of the Schuykill. To get to me, you would've had to cross through Phoenixville. It's a beautiful area, I've kept returning to it for the past three or four lifetimes in a row. Welcome to TLE.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Troy

Holy moly!! Long time, no see! Wow! Welcome!

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU 1

Jeroen

Hello David. It is nice to meet you and welcome to TLE.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU 1

David Michael Peddigree

@Bobby @Becca the Student Hi! 🙂Supposedly, my ET is an incarnate sage, from whom I receive some "bleed-through," though that channeled information may be incorrect; they may be discarnate, thus allowing for a stronger influence. 

@Christina Lily Pedersen Hola! I think so, too. 🙂  

@Wendy @Connor Hello! 🙂 Yes, I'm from Collegeville, home of Ursinus College, where J.D. Salinger once spent a single semester. From what suburb did you move, Wendy? Connor, it is, indeed, a beautiful area. I wouldn't be surprised to discover that, like you, I've lived in this area (or anywhere else in Pennsylvania) before, as someone else. In this life, I've lived in Minneapolis, MN, Columbus, OH, and Winter Park, FL, but those places didn't resonate with me at all. I grew up in Pennsylvania (in Williamsport, to be exact) and I love it here. It is my home.

@Troy Hello, old friend! It's nice to be back! Thanks for having me. 🙂

@Heidi @Wendy Hi, Heidi! Thank you!🙂 Wow...how curious! I wonder if something specific was happening, energy-wise, at that time? It would be interesting to know how many others were introduced to the Michael Teachings that year. Perhaps it was our collective attempt to meet up at roughly the same time, for some specific purpose. By the way, Heidi, I believe that I remember you! Were you a member of Troy's group back in the early 2000's?

@Jeroen Hello! It's nice to meet you, too. Thank you! 🙂

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Jean Hamill

Welcome to TLE David, lots of lovely people here.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU 1

Heidi
9 hours ago, David Michael Peddigree said:

Perhaps it was our collective attempt to meet up at roughly the same time, for some specific purpose. By the way, Heidi, I believe that I remember you! Were you a member of Troy's group back in the early 2000's?

I was wondering the same! And yes, I joined Troy's group when it started on Yahoo (TrueView2000). Your name seemed familiar, so now I know why! 😀

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Susan A Flow

Hi David,   Welcome to TLE, Loved, loved, loved your intro!

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU 1

David Michael Peddigree

Hi, @Susan A Flow ! 🙂 Thank you! I'm glad to be here. 😁

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Wendy

@David Michael Peddigree I last lived in Lansdowne.  So not really near you at all.  I lived in Wynnewood my first 6 years then returned to that area in my mid-40s.  I loved it there and always felt it fit like an old shoe.  In my 13 years there I lived in Ardmore, Philly, Bala Cynwyd and Lansdowne.  I lived most of my years though in NY but don't feel like a New Yorker at all anymore.

I'm like a turtle though...I carry my home on my back.  Wherever I am always feels like home to me (so far anyway).

• LIKE/LOVE 3

luluaussi

Hello David, welcome or is it welcome back?  36 years ago today I arrived in the Big Apple wide-eyed and 26… I was hanging out with Seth at the time though ...Didn’t officially become a Michael student until 2006. Thanks for the follow look forward to getting to know more about you.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

David Michael Peddigree

Thank you, @luluaussi ! I look forward to getting to know more about you, too. I'm very interested in finding entity mates and "comparing notes" with them. According to a channeling I received a little over twenty years ago, I'm in Entity 2 of Cadre 1, and I'm still trying to validate that. Anywho, it's good to meetcha! How's life? How has your journey been so far? (By the way, Seth and I have hung out a few times, too. I still have a copy of Seth Speaks.) 🙂 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

petra
@David Michael Peddigree    I have a crush on Cynics, they point out what's missing. My favorite Cynic is, was, and will be Frank Zappa. So Hello, Holy Moly David!!!
  • LIKE/LOVE 2

David Michael Peddigree

@petra Hello, Petra!!! 🙂 It seems that few people appreciate cynics. It's nice that you do.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

petra
@David Michael Peddigree   Thank You, quick response from your side, cause there a hundreds of interviews out there, that you found the one, when Frank is explaining cynicism. All Attitudes have a quality of there own and play well together in their positive poles. I agree, Cynics are not very much appreciated, they seem to be too blunt for many, but that is the charm for me, they cannot not speak and live their truth, no matter the consequences and effects it has on their life. 
  • LIKE/LOVE 1