Troy

ENERGY REPORT: July 2018

Ingun
6 hours ago, Luka said:

I had a Nexus-dream, or I think so. I was in this recycling/second hand shop that really exists here and is run by organisation that employes unemployed (that sounded funny). But it didn't look like it looks in reality, I just knew I was there. I was organising books. Shelfs full of books, and some where in horrible condition. I had decided they have to go. My ex-workmate was there too, no idea why. I kept going through books, and took all in bad condition and threw them in carbage bags. I felt very determined when doing this. The good ones I put back on shelfs and was satisfied that I got rid of the ones that were old and in bad condition. When I woke up, my first thought was "well, that was Nexus-dream if any".

@Luka

Maybe you're clearing and cleaning out old and outdated knowledge, beliefs, perspectives and truths.... all that which does not work anymore for the new you or for where you are heading with yourself.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Wendy

I just saw this and thought it was interesting that this is how our nexus is closing: 

The Longest Total Eclipse of the 21st Century will happen on Friday, July 27, lasting four hours across the globe. 

The nexus for me continues to be a roller coaster.  It's often taking me twice as long to do everything, or it feels like that anyway.  One day I'm super productive, the next day I can hardly get started.  I am kinda blanking out frequently.  I've put all long term plans on hold since it seems futile at this point.  I'm actually enjoying that respite because future planning fills me with anxiety. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU 1
  • WHAT? 1

Ingun

Here in the south of Norway, Oslo area, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/59th_parallel_north

we've now soon had around 3 months with very high temperatures, and almost no rain. It has been between 25-33C / 77-91F most of the time.

In the north where I have my family,  at 69-70 degrees Latitude and close to the Barents Sea, you can check here where that is in US and Canada and the rest of the world, here:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/70th_parallel_north
Finally some summertemperatures arrived there too, but it's been so hot that the old temperature records have been beaten. It's been above 91,4 F! They've also had tropical nights, meaning the temperature doesn't go below 20C/68F during the night. It's 24 hours of daylight there whole May, June and July. My brother was doing work outdoor in that heat and my son is helping him digging a ditch and more, and my borther said it all was like an NDE-experience while working with a pace of 1/3 of what would be normal for him. In the night the midnightsun shines, and it's 26C/78-79F outside, while indoor the heatpump is now used as aircondition and creates a nice temperature of 20C/68F. 😄

• WHAT? 1

Ingun

Here south of Norway we're facing a draught and farmers don't have enough crops to feed their animals, and to me is simply a chance to reduce that meat and milk production and eventually care for their animals in new ways, while also creating new and healty ways of income for the long run. We actually need more land used for food production... we are growing too little already.

I find this all so crazy and I so much want a change, and it's painful to know that animals are exploited and forced to be productive in these horrible ways. So if it's the weather conditions that will force change I'm all for it. Anything that creates change in the old conveniences and habits of thinking, practising and production.

I've been thinking that as long as we continue to treat other beings in this way, misuse and exploit them, we are spiraling downhill as a sentience on all levels. No wonder all our bodies are so sick. It has devastating effects on our own lives and our lifeforce. It's like a boomerang that's coming back to us on so many levels.

I've also been thinking that as long as we allow and accept the killing of animals for the reasons we do, we will continue to kill each others as well. When we stop the killing of animals, we will be very close to stop murdering and killing other human beings as well.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU 3

Ingun

Regarding the Nexus, I have felt fine, nothing particular coming up, but working on grounding a project and work, and I notice my procrastination, but I've given myself time to just enjoy the summerholidays too. I've also been helping and supporting a friend that had the experience of shock and need for grounding and finding her footing after that. I was away for 1,5 week in a lovely small town by the sea with beautiful views everywhere. I got to connect with a newborn (Savior Generation), and also the baby inside of me. That is such a lovely experience. This baby was so clear it his body communication about anything and impatient too!

• LIKE/LOVE 6