Troy

ENERGY REPORT: July 2018

Michèle
10 minutes ago, petra said:
Without getting  too funny here, I am using this shampoo called Nexus (seriously) and my soaps name is the Healing Garden, glad I could help in my own pragmatic way!!!

😂😂😂🙌🤜🤛

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Michèle
7 hours ago, Bobby said:

Considering Trump... Pig Latin, maybe!  😉

Remind me kindly what the P in POTUS stands for? 🤣 That was just too tempting and I apologise, pigs are very clever and socially highly developped -  unlike Agent Orange.

@WolfAmethyst Interesting stuff - I remember reading it, and I think water was mentioned too as one of the reasons for continous wars in the middle east.

@Luka Then it would be not a Brutus, but a Bella. "Et tu, Bella." Sic. I like the stiletto heel, that adds a certain class to the whole affair.

Maybe we all congregate here in these parallel times again not because we didn't learn enough when Rome fell, but because we enjoyed it so much.

Edited by Michèle
  • LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU 1

Sam K
8 minutes ago, Michèle said:

Maybe we all congregate here in these parallel times again not because we didn't learn enough when Rome fell, but because we enjoyed it so much.

Well, this whole thing is a game, of course.  Playing a game with greater skill necessarily involves cultivating one's abilities and knowledge, though, so the two purposes aren't mutually exclusive. 😉

Re: Roman parallels, I don't think we can draw accurate, year-by-year comparisons with Rome, though it's interesting to try.  For one thing, the "pace" of modern time is accelerated in comparison to back then (and continuing to accelerate), so events for the U.S. will be greatly compressed compared to Rome.  On top of that, if the point of repeating these events is to alter the outcome, we can't really know where things have diverged and where they're the same yet.  That won't be evident until we can look at the whole thing in hindsight.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU 1

Ingun

I had to make a correction in the last sentence in the first of my 3 previous posts - so I add it here also

• The norwegian crime investigation is encouraging everyone to report possible child abuse also when travelling and being tourists and receive support from them. There is a global network ECPAT that works with that and they to also want to make it easier for anyone to report possible abuse whenever one notices something.
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

James D
7 hours ago, WolfAmethyst said:

Question:
If time is really synchronous, does that mean that any one of us could be Caesar Augustus in another time frame of reference”

MEntity: “There would be no need for you to do that.  This was a Young Soul.  You cannot transcend the time frames in the physical body.  Nor can you reincarnate in another physical reality.  Besides, we have already told you that the soul of Augustus Cesar has finished its life in this Cycle as Dag Hammarskjold (Secretary-General of the United Nations, lived 1905-1961)

Is this a head-scratcher for anyone besides me? Augustus Caesar's Essence was a Young Soul 2,000 years ago and it cycled off in 1961? Isn't this extraordinarily rapid progress relative to the Human Time Frame? 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Juni
1 hour ago, James D said:

Is this a head-scratcher for anyone besides me? Augustus Caesar's Essence was a Young Soul 2,000 years ago and it cycled off in 1961? Isn't this extraordinarily rapid progress relative to the Human Time Frame? 

Maybe "he" jumped around in time? I seem to remember reading that the older one gets, the less invested in having linear reincarnations one becomes. I can't remember which transcript mentioned it though. Or it could be bad channeling?

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Eric
6 hours ago, James D said:

I don't think they meant he cycled off. I think they meant he completed a life within the 2000 year historical cycle they were referring to. So he would have other lives later. It does seem to infer an essence having just one life per 2000 years, which might be a bit odd, but possible, and more likely I think than cycling off quickly. The time jumping idea is possible based on other sessions, but I can't imagine a jump that far back to a young soul period for the last life is at all common. 

Edited by Eric
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

John
21 hours ago, Michèle said:

Does Trump know enough Latin to speak the words:"Et tu, Brute." when it his Ides of March arrive?

One of the things I find particularly amusing about this question is that Julius Caesar himself likely never said those words as he was being killed.  He may have said nothing at all (according to the ancient Roman historians Suetonius and Plutarch) or, if Julius did say something, the closest thing that Caesar reportedly said was in Greek: "καὶ σὺ, τέκνον" ("Kai su, teknon?") which would loosely translate as "You too, kid?"  With heavy (and a little demeaning) emphasis in the "kid" part.  That statement would have had a couple of layers of meaning -- it could be understood as disbelief that this was happening, it could be a warning (think "You too [will wind up being assassinated] kid!"), or it could possibly a big ol' "[F-] you too, kid."  Maybe even all three at once.

And while "Covfefe" looks like it could be Ancient Greek, I doubt the man in question could form a truly coherent statement in any language -- ancient or modern -- much less one with such nuance as Caesar's last words.

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • LOL 4

Connor
2 hours ago, Juni said:

Maybe "he" jumped around in time? I seem to remember reading that the older one gets, the less invested in having linear reincarnations one becomes. I can't remember which transcript mentioned it though. Or it could be bad channeling?

This information came through one of my sessions: Carl Solomon, Temporal Mechanics of Reincarnation

MEntity: Incarnation for Essence is not so linear when "outside" of the framework of the Physical Plane and time where matter must be organized.
For example, one can die in 1990, and the sequentially-subsequent lifetime for Essence be born in 1975.
However, for the Personalities involved, these would be Concurrent.

For most incarnations, especially in earlier Soul Ages, the linear organization is fairly sequential and all dimensions reflect one another.
For example, if you died in 1800, and Review lasts 3 years, then you are born again sometime after that.
But as Essence evolves and transcends the necessity for depending upon the Physical Plane for organization, then Essence can be born outside of linear and sequential considerations.

• LIKE/LOVE 11
  • THANK YOU 3
  • WHAT? 1

Juni
3 minutes ago, Connor said:

This information came through one of my sessions: Carl Solomon, Temporal Mechanics of Reincarnation

MEntity: Incarnation for Essence is not so linear when "outside" of the framework of the Physical Plane and time where matter must be organized.
For example, one can die in 1990, and the sequentially-subsequent lifetime for Essence be born in 1975.
However, for the Personalities involved, these would be Concurrent.

For most incarnations, especially in earlier Soul Ages, the linear organization is fairly sequential and all dimensions reflect one another.
For example, if you died in 1800, and Review lasts 3 years, then you are born again sometime after that.
But as Essence evolves and transcends the necessity for depending upon the Physical Plane for organization, then Essence can be born outside of linear and sequential considerations.

Yes, that's what I was thinking of, thank you! 🙂

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Michèle
6 hours ago, Ingun said:

I had to make a correction in the last sentence in the first of my 3 previous posts - so I add it here also

• The norwegian crime investigation is encouraging everyone to report possible child abuse also when travelling and being tourists and receive support from them. There is a global network ECPAT that works with that and they to also want to make it easier for anyone to report possible abuse whenever one notices something.

I was wondering about that earlier statement and I am much relieved to read your correction 🌺

• LIKE/LOVE 4

petra
Here is a follow up on my levity comment of yesterday. A person that is moving back to its homeland, dropped a few boxes with stuff that was thought of use to me.
The first thing I pulled out of one of the boxes, was a "shampoo" with the name "2nd chance", this happened shortly after I posted on TLE about the Nexus shampoo etc.
This synchronicity is sooo hilarious, I had to laugh intently, I don't want to read too much into this moment, other then after the Nexus bubble bursts, I am using the 2nd chance. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • LOL 8

John Roth
On 7/6/2018 at 12:35 AM, Sam K said:

Pruitt's resignation is actually a good thing. He was probably the worst person in Trump's entire cabinet other than Miller, which is really saying something, and his resignation was essentially forced by public outcry and investigation into his many, many breaches of ethics.

And yeah, Trump can appoint someone else who's terrible, but I honestly don't see what could be done by any replacement that would top Pruitt.

The acting secretary has the same policies, and is more competent.

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • ANGRY 1

John Roth
On 7/6/2018 at 11:33 AM, WolfAmethyst said:
On 7/6/2018 at 11:33 AM, WolfAmethyst said:

This made me remember what Michael said about Roman History in a section in Yarbro’s “Messages From Michael” (1978) (transcribed below)

On page 174 Michael mentioned…
MEntity: “These time frames are two-thousand year Cycles, for the most part.  The axiom “history repeats itself” is tragically true.  You are now on a parallel time frame (in 1978) with the reign of Caesar Augustus”

Question: What is so special about every two thousand years?

If you go back to the channeling a couple of years ago about Generational Karma, you'll find that Michael described a 5-cycle (that is, 80 years x 5 = 400) span. They also alluded to a larger cycle of five of these (400 x 5 = 2000). I suspect this is what they meant in the earlier channeling.

• LIKE/LOVE 4
  • THANK YOU 1
  • WHAT? 1

tkmppi
On 7/5/2018 at 8:19 PM, Troy said:

JULY shifts the collective emphasis away from Power Mode and brings a collective emphasis to the Attitude of Pragmatist.---

In the Positive Pole, the Pragmatist is PRACTICAL. This Pragmatist sees the world in terms of what will work. ---

In the Negative Pole, the Pragmatist is DOGMATIC. This Pragmatist sees the world in terms of what once worked. This Pragmatist assumes that what once worked will always work and insists and demands that this method be used in every similar situation. ---The priority for the Dogmatic Pragmatist is to be right, to make the world comply to his expectations, and to ignore all indications or input to the contrary. ---

However, many Young and Baby Souls are locked in Dogma and will push that Dogma with all of the power they have.---

July 12th - July 27th  -- NEXUS -- CONVERGENCE/DIVERGENCE -  This window of Nexus is a mix of both Convergences and Divergences that are wholly unpredictable even in terms of probability at the moment. ---

July 12th - 27th -- ENERGY SHIFT --  SHOCK/GROUNDING -- The Nexus brings with it an accompanying and daily Energy Shift that will likely shift between Shock and Grounding.

Interesting... Trump and Putin will be meeting in Helsinki on the 16th.

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU 1

Jean Hamill

Thank you for the lovely music Paulyboy.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Sam K
12 hours ago, John Roth said:

The acting secretary has the same policies, and is more competent.

True, but if it's public approval (or at least indifference) we're talking about, I think it's too late; public attention is already on the Trump EPA's actions.  Just like Trump passing an executive order didn't pacify the outrage over the family separation issue, I don't think a change of leadership is going to fool anyone as long as Trump is still the president.

If we're talking about actual policy, then no, Pruitt's resignation doesn't change much of anything (probably; could always luck out like we did with NASA and have the rank-and-file guys convince the director to see reason).  That doesn't mean that this ouster isn't a good thing, though; it shows that people are, in fact, paying attention, enough that this administration can't actually do everything that it wants with impunity.  That already puts us in a better position than Rome or Germany, where most of the people were either complicit, ignorant, or cowed into silence.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Aaron(space)Kraft
On 7/5/2018 at 10:19 AM, Troy said:

July through September look to be quite turbulent, even to the point of major geological events reflecting the inner turmoil of humanity.

Some here might've noticed that Japan is getting hit particularly hard right now: https://www.japantimes.co.jp/news/2018/07/09/national/west-japan-downpours-flooding-far-leave-88-dead-50-missing/#.W0LO99JKiUk

• LIKE/LOVE 1
  • THANK YOU 1
  • SAD 1

Becca the Student

I keep thinking about this energy report and falling into anxiety about the upcoming month. It's a quite useless fear, but I can't seem to shake it.

Is anyone here thinking optimistically or positive-pole pragmatically about the upcoming months? Would you mind sharing something not-frightening with me about them? I need some help working through this anxiety and into more clarity. ❤️

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Heidi
6 hours ago, Becca the Student said:

I keep thinking about this energy report and falling into anxiety about the upcoming month. It's a quite useless fear, but I can't seem to shake it.

Is anyone here thinking optimistically or positive-pole pragmatically about the upcoming months? Would you mind sharing something not-frightening with me about them? I need some help working through this anxiety and into more clarity. ❤️

Becca, This may not be what you're looking for, but with regards to the upcoming Nexus, thought this snippet from an old transcript could apply:

"As an Older Soul, one may begin to recognize these oncoming shifts, processing them more consciously. This awareness may begin a tendency for the Personality to want to “be a part” of the shift by trying to influence it through intense focusing during the Nexus. It is actually more empowering and influential to consider your daily reactions, responses, and decisions as what “matter” in terms of creating your future; not the actual window during the Nexus.

We know of some Personalities being anxiety-riddled during the Nexus points, hoping they pick the “right” parallel. This distraction is completely lacking in validity. Once a Nexus begins, Personality is in a space where Surrender is the most empowering strength. There are some levels of processing Reality that Personality was not designed to do.

Trusting Essence is a primary challenge for the Personality during a parallel shift."

• LIKE/LOVE 19
  • THANK YOU 2

Bogi
8 minutes ago, Heidi said:

It is actually more empowering and influential to consider your daily reactions

Okay, my daily reactions are intense, ever-changing and borderline crazy nowadays. 😂 (Emphasis on crazy.)

• LIKE/LOVE 3
  • LOL 6

Diane
24 minutes ago, Heidi said:

...Once a Nexus begins, Personality is in a space where Surrender is the most empowering strength. There are some levels of processing Reality that Personality was not designed to do.

Trusting Essence is a primary challenge for the Personality during a parallel shift."

Thank you for the reminder, Heidi.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

KurtisM

@Becca the Student

I'm going through extreme contention and contentment on a daily basis right now.

So my advice would be to ride it like a wave.

The more we resist, the more energy we build up that can react explosively (or implosively).

Finding ways to ground and release that energy consciously is vital- which can be done through attending to our neglected center.

For you and I, and many others, that's through the moving center- and that means resolution would come through involving the body in what you do, or being body-centered and using your body parts in general to do personally meaningful and productive things.

But keep in mind there's no standard for productivity- it's just about fulfilling your intentions in a satisfying way.

That might mean dancing, running, playing with dirt and clay, massaging, stretching, laughing etc.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 8

Becca the Student

@Heidi and @KurtisM, thank you both. I usually am a lot more positive during these things, but the feeling that these next few months might be pivotal months makes it harder for me not to wonder endlessly and trap myself in anxiety. The reminder to Trust, and to be in the now and not the future, was a very welcome little nudge!

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Christian
On 7/6/2018 at 8:04 PM, James D said:

also, given other factors like entity and cadre, that could be normal. 

there are no set rules.  Essence can zip on through as quickly as they like or take a leisurely stroll over a few million centuries. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2
  • THANK YOU 1