Troy

ENERGY REPORT: July 2018

Troy
On 7/6/2018 at 9:04 PM, James D said:

Is this a head-scratcher for anyone besides me? Augustus Caesar's Essence was a Young Soul 2,000 years ago and it cycled off in 1961? Isn't this extraordinarily rapid progress relative to the Human Time Frame? 

I don't know if anyone else responded to this, but "cycle" is also a reference to Soul Age, so his "last life in this cycle" meant last life as a Young Soul. That's how it reads to me.

• LIKE/LOVE 5
  • THANK YOU 2

Janet
2 hours ago, Troy said:

I don't know if anyone else responded to this, but "cycle" is also a reference to Soul Age, so his "last life in this cycle" meant last life as a Young Soul. That's how it reads to me.

Or, the channeling about Augustus Caesar could be wrong. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

KurtisM
2 hours ago, Troy said:

Yes that's the first thing I thought too, Troy.

Forgot to mention that.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Troy

NEXUS BULGE?

The Nexus window opens this week and I didn't think much about it, but last night I was a wreck. I felt like I had electricity in high voltage surging through me and I could not sleep. I didn't fall asleep until 5am and then woke up at 7am still feeling the same. I thought it must be some health issue (which it probably is), but then I'm getting reports from several friends and students that they felt the same way last night and are reeling from the effects today. 

Did any of you have a rough night? Are we feeling the edge of the Nexus bulge?

• LIKE/LOVE 12
  • THANK YOU 3
  • LOL 1

KurtisM

@Troy

Since you asked, yesterday around 3-4 PM PST I felt extremely tired and irritable for no reason. I got super anxious.

Everyone else in the house got so tired they all conked out & napped as well.

The rest of the day was better. I didnt do much other than clean.

The day before that I had a particularly sad day though. Nothing unexpected happened, I just felt so jaded & miserable and gradually imploded while at a family birthday event- so I fell asleep early and woke up in the midst of the night 10 hours later.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

DianeHB
20 minutes ago, Troy said:

NEXUS BULGE?

The Nexus window opens this week and I didn't think much about it, but last night I was a wreck. I felt like I had electricity in high voltage surging through me and I could not sleep. I didn't fall asleep until 5am and then woke up at 7am still feeling the same. I thought it must be some health issue (which it probably is), but then I'm getting reports from several friends and students that they felt the same way last night and are reeling from the effects today. 

I slept fine, but I took pot before sleeping. However, this is how I've been feeling for a week at least. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6
  • THANK YOU 2
  • LOL 1

Connor

My night wasn't rough, but I didn't get to sleep until around 4am, maybe a bit later. After 2am I walked to Drexel Park and stared across the river at the Center City skyline for over an hour, thinking about nothing in particular while all the traffic and lights and nearby AC units hummed. Got to sleep without any trouble, but only after I'd moved around and allowed an entire city to fill my attention for a while.

I was also very happily stoned.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Bogi
1 minute ago, Connor said:

I was also very happily stoned.

I am seriously thinking of using something like that.

About 3 weeks ago I returned temporarily to smoking...... normal cigarettes. 🤫

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Wendy

As Troy knows already, I too had an awful night even with my usual weed use.    My friend who is not on here, but who started reading Seth again after I told her about Michael,  has a regular class on Tuesdays that I attend remotely and she needed to cancel b/c felt so crappy.  I sent her the Energy Report!  Today has been canceled...gonna just veg...

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Nadine

I feel super tired and foggy-brained. It started yesterday and I heard a lot of comments at work about other people feeling the same. Might really be the Nexus...

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Becca the Student

@Troy I didn't have a rough night, but I did have a difficult time falling asleep. I had a class last night, and I did feel a TON of restless energy during it --  but I also got some good news, and two sudden, awesomely huge opportunities yesterday.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Rosario

I'm currently listening to BTS, a k-pop band which is all kinds of awesome....Dancing to keep the energy flowing!

Their song DNA is my favorite right now...lyrics remind me of Essence bonds through Time... ❤️ 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

NickG

I haven’t had a good night’s sleep since the beginning of the month. I keep waking up exhausted and feeling like I’ve been active all night. Yesterday though, I did start to enter my lull’s like I usually do when nexus start. It’s like being zoned out all the time until it’s over. Ended up going to bed  at midnight and that was incredible considering every other day it was either 4 or 5am when I finally would get to sleep. 

@Troy that electric feeling is the worst! I hate it, it feels so icky whenever I get that, especially when it ends up making my head itch like crazy. Like it gets stuck there. Me no likey 😂😂😂

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Christian

umm...yep.

Yesterday was exhausted about 1pm local.  Like could've gone to bed and not woken up for a day.

But work calls and had to teach at 7pm till 10pm.

Then couldn't get to sleep till almost 1.

Then today, find out that Cohen is spilling his guts.  The Dems seem to be finding their spine. And a tarot reading suggested that the worst is behind.

So...yeah.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Jeroen
3 hours ago, Troy said:

NEXUS BULGE?

I have not felt rested or at ease in quite a while now. The night before last night, I had a great deal of anxiety and kept waking up from that. The anxiety carried into a dream that I remembered. Right now, I am having difficulty focusing on much of anything.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

SusanVirginia

I posted this morning on FB;

When will the divers and little submarines come to rescue the little children in cages, and the rest of us for that matter?  Peacefully, of course.  Some days all my fight and resolve are depleted and all I can do is lie around like an empty wetsuit. Today looks like it might be one.

Very little sleep last night. Seems to be every other night right now. But yesterday I conked out for two hours in the afternoon, had wonderful vibrations/electricity feelings and comforting dreams. Not so last night. Up and down all night, tons of anxiety. 

• LIKE/LOVE 7

SusanVirginia

@Christian I can’t find news about Cohen singing, do you have a link?

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Luciana Flora

I really do not know if these energies do not affect me or if I just do not see  that influence

Because what I'm feeling are the same feelings I've always felt. Does not look like something new to me. Tonight I had a dream about my mother and her critical way. What a dream is totally within the standards that I usually have. IoI.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Sam K
4 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

I really do not know if these energies do not affect me or if I just do not see  that influence

Because what I'm feeling are the same feelings I've always felt. Does not look like something new to me. Tonight I had a dream about my mother and her critical way. What a dream is totally within the standards that I usually have. IoI.

Not everyone's keyed into the broader energy shifts on a personal level.  Some people feel them very keenly, others more subtly (I'm usually in this camp), and some not at all.  They still affect your life even if you don't feel them, since they change the world around you and affect the circumstances you have to deal with.

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Christian
16 hours ago, SusanVirginia said:

@Christian I can’t find news about Cohen singing, do you have a link?

It was not something that was reported as fact.

Recent moves indicate he is heading that way.

Giulani said something about let Cohen tell the truth cause it won't affect Trump.

Cohen responds that the truth is not on Trump's side.

Cohen hired lawyer Lanny Davis who was clinton's attorney during the impeachment.

So the signs seem to indicate that Cohen either has or is going to flip and probably accept some plea deal.

Given the Nexus and Justice Kennedy sudden retirement and this....I wouldn't be surprised to see several new indictments over the next couple of weeks.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Juni

I've been a lot more restless and super irritable, as has been my usually sweet tempered lovely husband. This is the most we've ever bickered, and it sucks. I had a really gross nightmare last night about large , palm-sized spiders that could jump dozens of feet, and I've been waking up early every morning this month. And yeah, anxiety and the electric feeling is a good description, I didn't have a name for it before now. 

Edited by Juni
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

Kasia

I've been feeling strangely centered and engaged given that the Nexus is almost here. Usually, the pressure in my head builds to unbearable levels, I'm unable to focus, and I have that sense of anxiety that everyone's writing about, but for whatever reason (possibly new supplements I'm taking), the experience is nothing short of pleasant this time around.

What I have noticed, though, are my dreams. For the last few weeks, I have had a revolving door of new faces meeting me on the Astral, and each of the dreams is the vivid kind that feels like a memory when you wake. There was one where Anthony Bourdain was my mentor who also sort of felt like a romantic partner, and who I was aware had died, another where Meryl Streep and I were having a chat, then yesterday I was telling Carrie Underwood about losing 5 rings, including the costume jewelry-like wedding ring from my televised reality TV-like wedding. These are in addition to loads of people I haven't been in touch with suddenly appearing in my dreams as close confidants. In real life, I met a group of new people yesterday and there were 2 that were so familiar, I KNEW I knew them, but didn't. I kept wracking my brain trying to figure out who they were, but it was clear we'd never met before. Probably memories from another parallel bleeding through... Curious times indeed!

• LIKE/LOVE 16

AnnH

I feel exhausted and not motivated. Have slept badly and dreamed actively. Something is definitely awry, as I am a talented sleeper.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Moonfeather

Oooh @Kasia! Keep us posted on your dreams, they sound fascinating!

Put me under the feeling unusually tired group. I thought it may be because I was in Canada over the weekend and I'm processing that, but even though I didn't get much sleep while there, I felt more energized. I come back to the US and it's like uggghhh and I've been tired and it feels like I have sandpaper in my eyes. I suppose the upcoming Nexus would feel different in different countries. I had two people ask me to come live there and I'm not sure yet what to make of that.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Michèle

Our little boy woke up around 2am and had a period of interrupted sleep until 4am, that means I don't sleep neither because he crawls under my blanket and kept rolling around and ended up sideways in bed. So I overslept, but other than that I feel at ease, relaxed, flowing and my strange urge to drink hard liquor has dissipated. I generally feel worse during divergences than mergers, but we shall see what the next weeks bring. Maybe I will avail myself of the rum anyways - if needs must.

• LIKE/LOVE 4