ANNOUNCEMENTS
  • TLE is now in updgraded BETA! Check out our new CLUBS under Community! Don't just Like a post, add a Reaction!
Troy

Should oTLE Come With a Warning Label?

Troy    6,002
Troy

Okay, is it just me or has TLE suddenly become very addictive? The ease of use of the site, the amount of content, the excellent search engine, the beautiful navigation, the near-perfect if not perfect functioning, and the great company... I just can't get enough. And I was at the point where I *hated* going to the old site. I dreaded the uphill climb for making even the simplest post. I fucking love this new site and everyone who has helped build it as if it was always our home!

• LIKE/LOVE 22

NickF    342
NickF

This is a fun site to use! The features are so intuitive! Very addicting! :happy:

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Joe    309
Joe

The last website template was cool, although it couldn't or tried to handle the amount incoming content. That's what created the clunky interface. So far the websitoe is working well with a Windows 10 PC on 4+ year old laptop. The new website, has a much more cleaner interface. Sort of like organizing a messy kitchen or an office.

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Larissa    44
Larissa

It's not just you!! It's even more amazing and so easy to use! It feels the way a house feels when you have just cleaned everything, washed the floors and have the wind blowing through and you are eagerly anticipating joyful company! I love it!!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Mike Cleverly    497
Mike Cleverly

This Scholar approves! :D

• LIKE/LOVE 2