Tyrone

How To: ATTACH ROLE SYMBOL

Tyrone

Hi, I noticed that some members have their official TLE role symbol under their user name when they post.  I realized mine doesn't, and I have suspicion that it has to do with the "Group" option that you're presented with upon first signing up for an account.  I left mine set to "Michael Student" instead of picking my role Scholar, since I didn't know what it was, and there already was an option for picking your role in essence later on in the account creation.  Now when I try to go back for editing my profile, I can't find that group option. 

Any ideas how to find it?

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Bobby

Tyrone, where your name appears across the top bar with the pull down tab, pull it down and choose account settings.  The screen that comes up next, look on the left side all the way down and select Change Group.  You'll have the options again to change to a Role symbol.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Troy

This is what I had posted in the Announcements a while back. Hope this helps. (and thanks, Bobby!)

2016-05-16_1702.pngWhen/if you know your Essence Role, you can change your default "group" from Michael Student to your Role: Just click on your username from the top of the site and choose from the dropdown the link to Account Settings (not profile). From there, look to the left and click on Change Group. Now set your Role and Save. Now you will see your username will have Sage, Server, Scholar, etc. and its corresponding symbol under the username, along with color-coded text to reflect that Role. Cool!

• LIKE/LOVE 2