Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Christina Lily Pedersen

Freedom

8 posts in this topic

The quote that has meant the most to me is definitely: "Freedom without structure is free-falling".

5 people like this

13 hours ago, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

The quote that has meant the most to me is definitely: "Freedom without structure is free-falling".

hehehe somehow I knew you were a fellow artisan just from that ^^,

1 person likes this

Ahahahaha! Really?? Well, I am a very Artisany Artisan, except also really talkative, so this phrase stuck with me. And Michael has said it to me, not once, but twice :D Clearly it's something to remember :D

1 person likes this

Oh, do I resonate with that (Warrior-cast Artisan here). It's basically the dictate of my life. Dictum? Anyway.

Edited by Leela Corman
2 people like this

Freedom to fuck yourself up, that's .. i love this. Freedom isn't just great. That is just the word that sounds great. Freedom needs to be controlled. And then is it really freedom? Maybe there is no such thing 

2 people like this

On 6/13/2016 at 4:18 AM, Leela Corman said:

Oh, do I resonate with that (Warrior-cast Artisan here). It's basically the dictate of my life. Dictum? Anyway.

Warrior-casting, so that would make you a slightly more aggressive artist then? Hahah :) ok, I don't know how it works. 

16 hours ago, Zen B said:

Freedom to fuck yourself up, that's .. i love this. Freedom isn't just great. That is just the word that sounds great. Freedom needs to be controlled. And then is it really freedom? Maybe there is no such thing 

Precisely, it's a different way to view it! :D

On 10/31/2016 at 10:11 PM, Zen B said:

Maybe you're just exercising your freedom to lack freedom .. ;)