ClaireC

Seven Stages of the 5th Internal Monad

ClaireC    1,474
ClaireC

Originally posted June 24, 2014

[MEntity] INITIATION:  When one activates the 5th Internal Monad, it often comes with a wave of Anxiety, the Negative Pole. It is the realization that one is not just aging, but one HAS aged.

[MEntity] Depending on the individual, this can be nearly debilitating in the Anxiety, or simply a concern.

[MEntity]  If the fragment moves out of the initial Anxiety about having aged, he or she then shifts into the Positive Pole of Awareness.

[MEntity]  Suddenly or gradually, there comes to be an awareness of the potential relief from all of the expectations and impositions one had been carrying over the self for so many years.

[MEntity]  There comes to be a keen sense of perspective, a clarity that one can begin to re-create the self, not just live under the momentum of personal expectations.

[MEntity]  As the 4th Internal Monad is the shedding of imprinting of others' ideas about who you are and should be, the 5th Internal Monad is about shedding the ideas you had about yourself about who you were and should have been.

[MEntity]  This Stage is an exploration of the Instinctive Center, and emphasizes a move from Distrust to Trust in one's capacity for re-creation, or put another way, one's capacity to work with what one is and has, not with what one was or expected to have had.

[MEntity]  From Awareness or Anxiety, one then moves into Regret, the Negative Pole of Introspection.

[MEntity ]  If one moves into this from Anxiety, then Anxiety comes to be mixed with Regret, and the life comes to be plagued with all of the "should haves" and "what if's" and "could haves" and a grieving begins for the sense that the life was wasted or missed.

[MEntity]  If one moves into this from Awareness, then there is still an exploration of Regrets, but these are approached with a sense of perspective and understanding about how one cannot judge the past based on the present Awareness. That Awareness is used for releasing the Regrets, rather than amplifying them.

[MEntity]  The Emotional Center is emphasized here, and one begins to look at his or her past as a source of Inspiration.

[MEntity]  If in the Negative Poles, then that Inspiration is experienced as Projection. One simply projects onto the past what it could have been, what it should have been, and then uses this against the self.

[MEntity]  If in the Positive Pole, then this is experienced as Reflection, a means of learning more about the self and building upon that. Looking back at one's life in Reflection can be freeing, and help to release the weight of poor decisions, "missed" opportunities, etc.

[MEntity]  Eventually one then moves into Realization, the 3rd Stage.

[MEntity]  This is entered through the Negative Pole, Resentment.

[MEntity]  If this is entered from the previous Negative Pole, then it brings with it Anxiety and Regret. This experience then will turn to blaming, shaming, and generally disengaging from any responsibility for who one is or what one has in the life.  It comes to be someone else's fault, built from the "should haves", "would haves" and "what if's".

[MEntity]  It can be blamed on vague complaints, as well, such as circumstances, status, etc.

[MEntity]  When Resentment is entered after having completed the previous Positive Pole, then it is approached in a way that examines where and how one might blame the past, but this is moved into Acceptance, the Positive Pole.  Any Resentment for one's status, circumstances, past, relationships, etc. comes to be embraced as a PART of who one is, and what one has, but not as contradictory to who one is or has.

[MEntity]  The Intellectual Center is explored here, looking at one's beliefs about the form one has come to have taken, and what contributed to that.

[MEntity]  The Realization here is that one is exactly who one created, needed, or wanted, whether done in reaction to others, to circumstances, to status, etc..  It was still a reality that you are who you are because of you.

[MEntity]  Eventually, there is the move into Manifestation, the 4th Stage.

[MEntity]  The Negative Pole here is Punishment.

[MEntity]  If this is entered from the Negative Poles of previous Stages, then it comes with Anxiety, Regret, Resentment, and someone must pay for that.

[MEntity]  The search for who or what to blame shifts into who or what to punish.

[MEntity]  This can become very distracting, and turn inward toward the self, if something external cannot satisfy the compulsion to punish.

[MEntity]  The level of self-punishment can be quite painful, and begin to manifest as ailments, such as memory loss, isolation, and anger.

[MEntity]  This is where the Moving Center is emphasized, and it shows up in the body, and in one's actions toward others. This is where the cantankerous begin to show up.

[MEntity]  When this Pole is entered from the Positive Poles of the previous Stages, it is a look at how one may have wished to punish, or how one has been punishing, and this is released through Revitalization.

[MEntity]  New life is infused into the past, into memory, into the body in a way that decides that one will no longer carry the weight of punishment for the self, or for others.

[MEntity]  Nostalgia is implemented and a sense of reverence for one's past comes to be allowed, and better memories, or better ways of remembering are used to help bring vitality to the present. It is a release of anchors to the past that are no longer really relevant.

[MEntity]  A shift in health tends to happen here so that one begins to feel enthusiastic about new lines of activities and pursuits.

[MEntity]  The next Stage is that of Contentment. It is entered through Overwhelm.

[MEntity]  When this is entered from the previous Negative Poles, it is when the past starts to consume the self in a new way. It is relentless. The life as it is now is trapped by everything that happened in the past.

[MEntity]  The wish to go back and fix things can be Overwhelming, and the prospect of re-creating the life is beyond daunting. It is often rejected as even possible to do so.

[MEntity]  When entered from the Positive Pole of the previous Stage, it is experienced as more of a range of choices that must now be made. Suddenly, everything seems possible, and this can be Overwhelming.

This is often experienced as a kind of pleasant overwhelm, but an overwhelm, nonetheless.

[MEntity]  The Higher Emotional Center is emphasized here, so one begins to resort to intuition and measuring choices against what makes one happy. The parameters become very simple and clear for how to move through the new spectrum of choices. This leads to Vividry.

[MEntity]  This is when everything turns brighter, renewed, intriguing, curious, and there is an acute awareness of how the simplest choice in the day actually MAKES the day, and how making a shift in choice toward Awareness, Appreciation, Acceptance, Revitalization, makes tremendous impact.

[MEntity]  Contentment comes because the nature of the day is owned as being in one's hands.

[MEntity]  The next Stage is that of Magnetization, and this is entered through Burden.

[MEntity ]  If this is entered from the Negative Poles of the previous Stages, it brings with it all of the previous Negative Poles, and begins to see others or the self as being a Burden. You are not what you expected, and no one else is, either, so all of it becomes a burden.

[MEntity]  One begins to feel as if a waste of air, space, life.

[MEntity]  Or that others are.

[MEntity]  Health continues to decline here, and memory fades fast.

[MEntity]  If this is entered from the previous Positive Pole, it is an exploration of Burden in terms of what you no longer can manage on your own, and how to ask for help in that. Part of the process of re-creating the self is in allowing a profound embrace of support and networking that helps care for all that can be cared for.

[MEntity]  This Stage explores the Higher Intellectual, and it is a process of facing the truth.

[MEntity]  It is either a process of learning how one must now manage very real burdens, or to go further into denial and bury oneself in the fear of being a burden, or seeing others as burdens.

[MEntity]  When there is a move to the Positive Pole, Burden comes to be a means of Bonding.

[MEntity]  The burdens of others are helped by you in a way that you know you can help, and your burdens are allowed to be helped by those who can help.

[MEntity]  This is a new level of Magnetization of Agreements, focused on a network of honesty, authenticity, and the embrace of variations of truth.

[MEntity]  Eventually one then moves into Emanation. This is entered through Collapse.

[MEntity]  If this is entered from the previous Negative Poles, Collapse comes in quite tangible ways. Mental collapses, material collapse, emotional collapse, or a combination of all of the above.

[MEntity]  Something in the self gives up.  It no longer cares to be responsible.  It is done.

[MEntity]  It will live from the Negative Poles of all of the Stages.

[MEntity]  If this Negative Pole is entered from the Positive Pole of the previous Stage, it is more like a quick check of all of the ways that one is weak, unsure, insecure, ill, in need, etc. and building upon the embrace of help and Bonding of the previous Stage.  It is a look at the infrastructure of the self in all levels, and honoring what needs to be addressed.

[MEntity]  Collapse is not a "bad thing," but a natural thing that happens over time as a means of making room for the new, the evolved, the more natural. Entropy is a beautiful way of understanding the potential of Collapse.

[MEntity]  In fact, that is what this Stage is about.  It is an emphasis on the Higher Moving Center, and an embrace of the awe of who you are, who you have become, and there comes a sense of Transcendence, the Positive Pole.  One is now no longer confined by even the personal expectations of the self, but is free to allow the day to bring surprises about who one is, how one is, and this is allowed to be beautiful.

[MEntity]  This becomes true of others, as well. They are no longer confined by your expectations, but become beautiful in their own right, contributing to a dance of life that is all but invisible in its awesome choreography.

[MEntity]  This fragment begins to Emanate beauty, insight, joy, delight, authenticity, etc. that is represented by their embrace of who they are, without pretense or prejudice.

[MEntity]  Or apology.

[MEntity]  And while we can always elaborate upon these in future exchanges, we think this is a fair map for students to begin validating and considering.

[MEntity]  We must conclude here for today.

[MEntity]  Good day to you, Claire.

Edited by ClaireC
  • LIKE/LOVE 17

Uma    3,140
Uma

@ClaireC Thank you! This is so clear and helpful. I am going through the 5th IM, as are people close to me, and this is exactly what has been happening to us. Two of us are going through the stages from Negative to Positive Poles, and one of us is remaining in the Negative Poles, and it is brutal to witness and relate to. I am going to share this with them in the hopes that it helps them too.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

ClaireC    1,474
ClaireC

@Uma You're welcome.  It really is a good guideline for going through the 5th IM successfully. It is very painful to see so many people get stuck in the negative poles at this time of life that can otherwise be such a joyous time to reap the benefits of all the efforts we've made to get here.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

Maxim    2,219
Maxim

[MEntity]  Collapse is not a "bad thing," but a natural thing that happens over time as a means of making room for the new, the evolved, the more natural. Entropy is a beautiful way of understanding the potential of Collapse.

[MEntity]  In fact, that is what this Stage is about.  It is an emphasis on the Higher Moving Center, and an embrace of the awe of who you are, who you have become, and there comes a sense of Transcendence, the Positive Pole.  One is now no longer confined by even the personal expectations of the self, but is free to allow the day to bring surprises about who one is, how one is, and this is allowed to be beautiful.

[MEntity]  This becomes true of others, as well. They are no longer confined by your expectations, but become beautiful in their own right, contributing to a dance of life that is all but invisible in its awesome choreography.

[MEntity]  This fragment begins to Emanate beauty, insight, joy, delight, authenticity, etc. that is represented by their embrace of who they are, without pretense or prejudice.

[MEntity]  Or apology.

Here's winkin' at you, Claire.

Love that last line.  Plus it is not just you that is transcending but you can bring others along.

I might just have an IM discussion with Michael.  I seem to sense when I am done rather than the stages which don't seem always so linear.

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Evelin    1,551
Evelin
1 hour ago, Maxim said:

I seem to sense when I am done rather than the stages which don't seem always so linear.

Maxim, I'm the same in this :) Never bothered figuring out the exact stages, I find it distracts me from the actual process. But looking back, I remember when I began an IM or sense when I'm about to close.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Maxim    2,219
Maxim
19 hours ago, ClaireC said:

It is very painful to see so many people get stuck in the negative poles at this time of life that can otherwise be such a joyous time to reap the benefits of all the efforts we've made to get here.

I'm down in my old haunt of San Rafael taking care of business for a few days--the business being to empty out a storage unit.  I got news that one of my circle of acquaintances whom I've taken as an old scholar is now depressed and anxious.  My intuition tells me he is hitting the wall on the 5th IM. 

• LIKE/LOVE 6

ClaireC    1,474
ClaireC

@Maxim When you know someone well, you can pretty well pinpoint exactly where they are.  The thing is too that once the person does not proceed to the positive pole of any of these stages, they quickly spiral downward and often don't pull out.  Sad.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

Maureen    5,336
Maureen

"One is now no longer confined by even the personal expectations of the self, but is free to allow the day to bring surprises about who one is, how one is, and this is allowed to be beautiful."

I like the truth of this. I swear I practically live in Flow now that I've completed my 5th IM. I never know what the day will bring. I try to either have no hard plans or plan only one thing with a deadline because nothing ever goes as planned ...and that feels more than right. I can't tell you how often I've laughed at myself, and say to my husband at the end of the day, "See what happened today ...so many surprises ...that's why I don't plan too much".  🍃

• LIKE/LOVE 6

ClaireC    1,474
ClaireC

@Maureen Yes, isn't it fun leaving room for surprises?  I, too, avoid rigid scheduling and easily switch gears as the day unfolds.  The glory of retirement!

• LIKE/LOVE 4

ClaireC    1,474
ClaireC
On 4/10/2017 at 3:54 AM, Maxim said:

[MEntity]  Or apology.

Here's winkin' at you, Claire.

Love that last line.  Plus it is not just you that is transcending but you can bring others along.

I might just have an IM discussion with Michael.  I seem to sense when I am done rather than the stages which don't seem always so linear.

I missed this earlier, @Maxim, thank you.  And thanks for the reminder that sometimes we are able to bring others along.  I sure hope so.  

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Maureen    5,336
Maureen
3 hours ago, ClaireC said:

@Maureen Yes, isn't it fun leaving room for surprises?  I, too, avoid rigid scheduling and easily switch gears as the day unfolds.  The glory of retirement!

Isn't that why they call the 5th IM "The Senior Citizen's" Monad.  :misdoubt:  I have a hard enough time with reality most days ...I can't imagine doing this IM if I was full blown in a career, family, etc., and had no time, literally, for my self. No wonder we reach and embody transcendence at the end ...and beyond.

• LIKE/LOVE 5