NatalieP

Missing Profile Session and No Response for Support

35 posts in this topic

Hello TLE,

My profile was originally scheduled on May 10th and then rescheduled to late May. On June 10th, I asked for support to know when I will receive my profile and I wasn't answered. Last week I asked for further support and I still have no response. I'm not sure if it's normal to wait this long, but I do not appreciate not knowing when and if I will still receive my profile reading. I've been so excited and looking forward to this for over 3 months now, but now I am contemplating asking for my payment back.

I would really like some form of communication.

~Natalie

2 people like this

Good luck, Natalie.  I have no answers for you.  Troy gives a lot but sometimes lets things slip.  I waited at least 3 months for my profile. 

6 people like this

This is quite "normal". I suggest sending an email to Bobby and ask if he can reschedule the session for you.

Actually I think there should be a way here that took care of this the same day, since we already know that Troy has too much to handle.

Edited by Ingun
2 people like this

Thank you Ingun, I will try your suggestion :)

2 people like this

Youll get your profile back for sure, but when is the question. Absolutely email Bobby and get it rescheduled. Otherwise you could be waiting really long. I have sessions that are almost 3 years overdue. I dont love waiting, but i am willing to because i know the quality of the work. If you want it back sooner, keep rescheduling it until it gets done. Keep the patience, when you do get your profile back, you will be glad you waited. 

4 people like this

I feel your pain!  I have been waiting for my profiles since October 2015!  Sent 2 support tickets with no responses either!! I have read pretty much everything there is to read and learn about the teachings on the site while waiting patiently for my profiles, but being able to understand the teachings would be so much easier if you had your profile and knew your role, goal, mode etc.  I've heard that Troy is one of the best channels for the Michael Teachings so it's worth the wait, but I agree that to have to keep waiting for something for months with no communication while others are scheduling sessions and receiving them is very disheartening!!

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, Joanne said:

I feel your pain!  I have been waiting for my profiles since October 2015!  Sent 2 support tickets with no responses either!! I have read pretty much everything there is to read and learn about the teachings on the site while waiting patiently for my profiles, but being able to understand the teachings would be so much easier if you had your profile and knew your role, goal, mode etc.  I've heard that Troy is one of the best channels for the Michael Teachings so it's worth the wait, but I agree that to have to keep waiting for something for months with no communication while others are scheduling sessions and receiving them is very disheartening!!

When you are done with waiting you can contact Bobby and get it rescheduled :-)

Edited by Ingun
2 people like this

Not to scare you Natalie but I ordered my profile in febuary 2015, got it April 2016.

I think it is important to realize that this isn't really your typical 'business' so to speak. Things take the time it takes because Troy can only handle so much, he can try to handle more then that but then you'll see the quality of your read drop so yea.. patience is a must among the students here, no one's fault really, just is.
But by all means keep asking 'wtf?' it's what gets you your profile in the end. In the meantime I can say that I am very happy that I was patient waiting for mine and that I was very satisfied with it's 'quality' when it eventually arrived. Take from that what you will, if any :)

3 people like this

On 7/6/2016 at 7:56 AM, Joanne said:

Just a side note on that; I feel that one thing that made me understand and learn more of the teachings was my journey on discovering my overleaves myself. I read and analysed and analysed some more, watched myself in different situations in past and present, over the course of several years, before purchasing a full profile from a channel. I only had a few things different in my overleaves from what my own conclusions were, and even for those, it was very interesting indeed to then figure out why those, and how i had seen myself and how i had been downplaying certain sides of myself (one of the things i had got "wrong" was major, my casting, and it was indeed a major revelation to then hear Michael's view and realise my attitude towards certain roles). What i'm trying to say, is that i, for one, am really, really glad i spent all that time self-discovering first. After all that's what it's all about, even when you get your profile, you need to do the work of self-validating anyway, otherwise it's not really that useful a tool, and can be wrong too - no channel, or Michael, is perfect. 

It must suck so much to have to wait for something you have paid for and eagerly want and i'm definitely not disagreeing. But my suggestion is, use the time for your advantage, and start filling in a chart for yourself by yourself in the meanwhile, you'll get so much more out of the channelling once you then get it :) (I used this as a tool, it doesn't have everything but was pretty helpful for me http://www.themichaelteaching.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/OverleavesChart-Book.gif)OverleavesChart-Book.gif

Edited by Miizle
5 people like this

Thanks everyone for the great perspectives and good vibes, I really had no clue how this process works!

Mizzle, that's good advice and a great chart (I'll use it instead of my own), though I have  assessed myself a few months ago which is why I'm more eager to validate it! :P

I'm at a point where I really need to make some big decisions about my direction in life, so figuring out and validating my profile would be sooo helpful!

3 people like this

Oh my gosh!  I wish I had come here first, before I ordered my chart!  LOL!  A year and a half!   I had no idea!  I have a friend in Europe, a long time Michael student, who has a friend who is not a Michael student but who has shown an interest in the teachings.  So my friend is gifting that person with a chart and asked me what channel I would suggest getting it from.  Well, Troy does wonderful work so I suggested him even though he still owes her work from several years ago, which she never followed up on as it didn’t occur to her that she had to in order to get it done.  Anyway, I recommended Troy over everyone else and she sent me the money for the chart and I then placed an order for that chart.  On the schedule.  Which date came and went and no word about the chart.  So I submitted a ticket.  When nothing happened with that, I tried emailing Troy and when there was no response, I then called him, left messages, sent texts—everything, no one picked up and no one responded.  So I then I went to the site here and saw that he had been ill and, of course, I sent him get well wishes.  But that chart is for someone else, I have been paid and it has to be done so I guess I will have to get it done elsewhere and sort this out with Troy later.  Thanks for the head’s up!  

4 people like this

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

Oh my gosh!  I wish I had come here first, before I ordered my chart!  LOL!  A year and a half!   I had no idea!  I have a friend in Europe, a long time Michael student, who has a friend who is not a Michael student but who has shown an interest in the teachings.  So my friend is gifting that person with a chart and asked me what channel I would suggest getting it from.  Well, Troy does wonderful work so I suggested him even though he still owes her work from several years ago, which she never followed up on as it didn’t occur to her that she had to in order to get it done.  Anyway, I recommended Troy over everyone else and she sent me the money for the chart and I then placed an order for that chart.  On the schedule.  Which date came and went and no word about the chart.  So I submitted a ticket.  When nothing happened with that, I tried emailing Troy and when there was no response, I then called him, left messages, sent texts—everything, no one picked up and no one responded.  So I then I went to the site here and saw that he had been ill and, of course, I sent him get well wishes.  But that chart is for someone else, I have been paid and it has to be done so I guess I will have to get it done elsewhere and sort this out with Troy later.  Thanks for the head’s up!  

Bill do you have either the Session Tracker ID for your session or the date (even if it is a range) that the session was schedule for?

3 people like this

Hi Bobby!  Thank you for responding!  I feel much better.  Sure:

WG-SP-0816 is the session tracker and it was due to happen on the 16th of this month.  In my mind, I was thinking, well, the time is booked, Troy has scheduled the time when he will do the work, I will wait until the session and then get my chart after it in a few days when he sends it to me.  Or if he can't do the session, then of course he will inform me and we will reschedule or whatever.  I know Troy is under pressure and I do not want to increase that.  It isn't worth it over something as minor as a chart.  There is already too much grief in the world.  And I absolutely love his work.  I am just in a personal bind with this because I have my own commitments tied to it and since I took the money, my friend's contract is with me, not Troy, so I need to deliver and I will.  I would never have put Troy in this position if I had understood the actual nature of his current circumstances and how much else he has going on in his life.  Mea culpa!  I should have looked!  Anyway, thank you for responding so quickly.  It really means a lot.  

4 people like this

@Bill sorry about that. Because I was flattened out sick all week, I just posted a broad message to alert everyone as an update. I'm sorry it wasn't direct. I was in no state to channel and could barely focus, but I'm back! I'm very sorry about the delay.  Everyone always gets their session, but if something takes "forever" like some of the extreme delays mentioned here then there is usually some bizarre explanation besides being just my poor management skills. I still need to hire an assistant so desperately! It will change my life when I can do that. Thank you (all) for hanging in there with me.

5 people like this

2 hours ago, Bill said:

If I was her friend I would certainly tell her to make contact here or through an e-mail to Bobby and at least tell what she did never followed up....

2 people like this

1 hour ago, Troy said:

@Bill sorry about that. Because I was flattened out sick all week, I just posted a broad message to alert everyone as an update. I'm sorry it wasn't direct. I was in no state to channel and could barely focus, but I'm back! I'm very sorry about the delay.  Everyone always gets their session, but if something takes "forever" like some of the extreme delays mentioned here then there is usually some bizarre explanation besides being just my poor management skills. I still need to hire an assistant so desperately! It will change my life when I can do that. Thank you (all) for hanging in there with me.

Troy, maybe you could say more about what your assistant needs to do for you and what kind of assistant you want. Do you need somebody local close to you or maybe not, for instance?

Edited by Ingun
4 people like this

On 05/07/2016 at 3:07 AM, NatalieP said:

Hello TLE,

My profile was originally scheduled on May 10th and then rescheduled to late May. On June 10th, I asked for support to know when I will receive my profile and I wasn't answered. Last week I asked for further support and I still have no response. I'm not sure if it's normal to wait this long, but I do not appreciate not knowing when and if I will still receive my profile reading. I've been so excited and looking forward to this for over 3 months now, but now I am contemplating asking for my payment back.

I would really like some form of communication.

~Natalie

Natalie,

it's not optimal but I wouldn't worry. These past months have been very peculiar and turbulent on many levels for the majority of us, and also Troy's health situation plays in of course.

Yes, rather long delays have sometimes been a fact in the past years, but it belongs to the past indeed. Do not get scared. It is definitely not the state of affairs today.

Enjoy exploring the abundance of Teachings this unique community has to offer, and yes - Troy is THE channel! You'll love what you get. Mind-blowing team work between the 1050 and the 1 😊.  

3 people like this

Hi Troy,    

You’ve had a miserable week and I am sorry.  I hope you are feeling better soon.  With respect to the chart, if you think we can get it done in the next month, we can just let it ride.  If not, then tell me–no offense–and we can save it as a credit.  If you are swamped or just plain not feeling well and don’t think you can get to it, which is all right but I need to know, then I will make other arrangements.  This is a personal promise between me and a friend and I need to keep the promise, that’s all.

Be well and thank you for all that I’ve learned over the years from being a member of this community and following your work.  It really is brilliant.

Bill

2 people like this

Hi Ingun,

My friend is not given to asking questions.  Like both Troy, I believe, and myself, she is second level old and she just takes things as they come and plans accordingly.  She is not upset and has no desire to pursue anything.  Water under the bridge and the impulse which prompted the original request, whatever that circumstance was, is years ago long gone.  She was not complaining.  She just mentioned her experience in passing when I said I was ordering the chart from Troy.  I have made contact here because I am a member of this community and I am willing to engage in the give and take that goes with that.  She is not a member of this community and she has no desire for give and take or for discussion.  Once I said that I would come up with the chart, she never mentioned it again.  Once I do come up with a chart, she will say "thank you" and that will be that. There is no pressure at all from her end and none of what I am going through now will factor into that "thank you" because she will never know about it.    

We are in a chaos node and we are in cynic, as the Energy Report which Troy just sent out would indicate.  My intention here is the positive pole of that, which is inclusive, rather than the negative pole of that which emphasizes disparagement.  Your suggestion that my friend contact Bobby was made in that spirit of inclusion.  She would have no interest in doing that but I thank you for the thought and under different, more current, circumstances it would certainly be the most sensible course of action.

1 person likes this

19 hours ago, Bill said:

Hi Ingun,

My friend is not given to asking questions.  Like both Troy, I believe, and myself, she is second level old and she just takes things as they come and plans accordingly.  She is not upset and has no desire to pursue anything.  Water under the bridge and the impulse which prompted the original request, whatever that circumstance was, is years ago long gone.  She was not complaining.  She just mentioned her experience in passing when I said I was ordering the chart from Troy.  I have made contact here because I am a member of this community and I am willing to engage in the give and take that goes with that.  She is not a member of this community and she has no desire for give and take or for discussion.  Once I said that I would come up with the chart, she never mentioned it again.  Once I do come up with a chart, she will say "thank you" and that will be that. There is no pressure at all from her end and none of what I am going through now will factor into that "thank you" because she will never know about it.    

We are in a chaos node and we are in cynic, as the Energy Report which Troy just sent out would indicate.  My intention here is the positive pole of that, which is inclusive, rather than the negative pole of that which emphasizes disparagement.  Your suggestion that my friend contact Bobby was made in that spirit of inclusion.  She would have no interest in doing that but I thank you for the thought and under different, more current, circumstances it would certainly be the most sensible course of action.

I understood that there doesn't seem to be any urgency. 

The Session Tracker goes back to July 2010 I think and all scheduled sessions should be found in there then, and anyone finding the waiting time too long overdue can find their Session Tracker ID there and/or contact Team TLE for an eventually wanted re-scheduling. That's just how it practically works as far as I know.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Ingun said:

I understood that there doesn't seem to be any urgency. 

The Session Tracker goes back to July 2010 I think and all scheduled sessions should be found in there then, and anyone finding the waiting time too long overdue can find their Session Tracker ID there and/or contact Team TLE for an eventually wanted re-scheduling. That's just how it practically works as far as I know.

On her part, no, there is no felt urgency.  She is too polite.  But that chart is a gift and she has promised it to someone else who, after careful consideration, has agreed to receive it.  So on my part there is urgency since there is a window involved as far as good manners go beyond which she might feel the need to make apologies for the delay.   As for her session, whatever it was, that is long gone although I appreciate your consideration in pointing me to where it might show up in the records.  I will go there and see if it is there and if it is, I will inform her.  I made no inquires about the timing of it since it was not relevant to the issue at hand.  Thank you for your thoughtfulness in thinking of this.

Edited by Bill
1 person likes this

Natalie and Bill,

Reschedule your profiles by going into the Services tab above and clicking on Schedule A Session.  When there, choose the service of 30B.  You won't be asked to pay again that way.  If at all possible, plan to be at the session LIVE.  If you can't, that's ok too but if that is the case then please put in the comments section what the session is for such as SP for John Doe that was scheduled way back in January 1, 1901... or whatever the date was :)

1 person likes this

I have attempted several re-schedules for my 3 missing reports, but they keep getting passed up, oh well. Im just assuming maybee its not the right time for me to receive those reports. It seems like i always get these sessions when they are needed most. 

1 person likes this

Matt, it's why I highly recommend just scheduling a LIVE session and showing up for it when one can.

2 people like this

@BobbyThanks Bobby for the guidance and Troy for such fine quality channelling 👌

I got my profile at the start of August and had taken a trip soon after to India; I just recently got back. I took the Michael Handbook along and I reflected a lot this past month; I sifted through a lot of cultural imprinting and I've confirmed that my profile is valid and accurate. I'm very happy as it is providing me with a greater understanding of myself and a clearer direction to follow. The wait was well worth it! 😁

1 person likes this