NatalieP

Missing Profile Session and No Response for Support

35 posts in this topic

Hi,

I asked my profele im 2015. I dont rementber the month but I didnt receive this.  I will still receive? When I ask was still inthe older forun

1 person likes this

9 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

Hi,

I asked my profele im 2015. I dont rementber the month but I didnt receive this.  I will still receive? When I ask was still inthe older forun

Luciana, got your message here and have brought this to Troy's attention.  I've compared your email when you ordered the SP to the email used when your ordered your 2017 Platform and I see they are the same to at least there isn't an email issue at play here.  Troy is catching up on his backlog so hang tight!  :)

2 people like this

Thank you Bobby,

And I did not say anything before because tsomeone told me that it was normal some deley.. so I decided to wait .. Then had a change in my life .. I got a job in another city .. I moved there .. and I ended up forgetting a little Forum .. Anyway I found this delay so I asked ..

2 people like this

22 hours ago, Luciana Flora said:

Thank you Bobby,

And I did not say anything before because tsomeone told me that it was normal some deley.. so I decided to wait .. Then had a change in my life .. I got a job in another city .. I moved there .. and I ended up forgetting a little Forum .. Anyway I found this delay so I asked ..

You should have gotten it today.

So  somithing is wrong.. I will pass you another email..try this one.

lucianaflora0811@gmail.com

When I recive I will tell you

4 minutes ago, Luciana Flora said:

So  somithing is wrong.. I will pass you another email..try this one.

lucianaflora0811@gmail.com

When I recive I will tell you

Do you still have access to the luciana.flora@uol.com.br email address?  That is where it was sent because that is the email address you signed up with for the service.

Yes. I have access. And the email is correct. I do not know if it is a failure in the provider, but I did not receive this email .. if you can send to that other email I thank you.

I received my profile in both emails. So, whatever problem the problem was has been solved

Sorry Luciana!! This whole time I had been using your original email address without the .br !! I cut it off at the .com! I am so sorry! I had no idea this whole time. 

That's fine. Iam glad that the problem was solved