Leela Corman

What Does The Love Monad Look Like?

5 posts in this topic

I've been musing on this lately, and I have no idea what this monad looks like. I assume it can take nearly any form in terms of relationship type, right? Like, presumably this monad could take place within the context of a parent and child, siblings, friends, lovers, etc.? Or am I wrong? What might be some good examples of a love monad?

1 person likes this

Leela, here's some information on the Love Monad in a Q&A.

[QUESTION] How many essences do most essences choose to do many external monads with? Getting confused with what I've read, can't find much in depth material. I know we do them all at least once, and to get to the love monad you do a certain group of them with the same essence, and some choose to do more than one love monad. That seems like a lot of monads to get through. Also, I can't find any description of the love monad beyond the general experiencing agape, etc, and it's not necessarily a mate thing, could be other relationships, right? Is this something usually done with ET and/or just a few other close essences?

[Michael Entity] Most fragments tend to work in all of the major (classic) external monads in a way that leads to a Love Monad with at least 12 other fragments. Once the Love Monad is completed, this fragment becomes what we refer to as a Heart Link. Most fragments tend to develop at least 12 Heart Links. This may seem like a lot of external monads to complete, and it is, but keep in mind that many of these can be completed with multiple fragments within the same lifetime; many can be reciprocated within a single lifetime; and as Essence evolves and experiments with Concurrents, this adds more possibility for fulfillment. Over approximately 100 lifetimes or more, this is easily accomplished. Many fragments choose to fulfill external monads with those Essences most available and/or already linked, such as Essence Twins, Traveling Companions, the Primary Task Companion, and then those Task Companions who are added after the cycle begins. The Love Monad is not necessarily a final monad, but simply the Monad that moves two fragments into a final process of Agape. In other words, the commitment to truly Love one another has now been made.

In that commitment, the Love Monad would show up as a commitment within the lifetime to "re-visit" literally or symbolically ALL Monads that have come to be fulfilled with one another. The reason for this is because True Love, or Agape, requires comprehension, and the Personalities attempt to truly grasp the magnitude of each other in the Love Monad. Most try to complete the Love Monad within a single lifetime, but we see that up to three lifetimes tend to be the average.

[QUESTION] Does this imply that the Love Monad occurs between fragments of the same soul age?

[Michael Entity] Yes, and rarely before the Old Soul cycle.

[QUESTION] Are the "classic" ones that full set of about 30 I've seen around various places, or a subset?

[Michael Entity] The "classic" set of monads have been listed elsewhere, yes, but we will also include those in the final transcript. [see end of transcript]* Though the classics are often preferred, the Love Monad is not limited to having only done the classics. Many Love Monads arise from including a few rather rare or original external monads. Once a Love Monad is completed, ALL "charge" between those fragments is neutralized. In other words, those with Heart Links tend to rarely feel more than soft admiration and embrace of one another.

*Classic External (relationship) Monads
Teacher/Student; Parent/Child; Imprinter/Imprinted; Siblings (brother/brother, brother/sister, sister/sister); Husband/Wife; Leader/Follower; Attacker/Victim; Healer/Healed; Rescuer/Rescued; Integrator/Eccentric; Hopelessly Loving/Hopelessly Loved; Passionate/Repressed; Dependent/Independent; Pivotal Facilitator/Facilitated; Slovenly/Meticulous; Passive/Aggressive; Adept/Apprentice; Artist/Patron; Deserter/Abandoned; Profligate/Tempered; Innocent/Sophisticate; Promiscuous/Impotent; Master/Slave; Player/Pawn; Defender/Defended; Hidden/Disclosed; Slander/Slandered; Jailer/Prisoner; Tandem Monad; Love Monad

5 people like this

Thanks, Maureen. I've seen this and it's fascinating and helpful. But I'm interested in finding more specific examples. I want to better understand how this monad might show up in specific, individual relationships.

1 person likes this

Bumping this up because I'm still curious. I would like to know what some *specific* Love monads look like. I would imagine that they could be undertaken in any type of relationship, such as sibling, parent & child, friends, etc., correct?

On 8/15/2016 at 11:29 AM, Leela Corman said:

Bumping this up because I'm still curious. I would like to know what some *specific* Love monads look like. I would imagine that they could be undertaken in any type of relationship, such as sibling, parent & child, friends, etc., correct?

This might be worth asking about in one of the Ask Michael sessions.  There isn't much info about them.

2 people like this