ANNOUNCEMENTS
  • TLE is now in updgraded BETA! Check out our new CLUBS under Community! Don't just Like a post, add a Reaction!
KurtisM

SCHOLAR CASTING

KurtisM    2,378
KurtisM

**This is a summarized description using my own interpreted understandings and a mix of many quotes from Michael that can be read+studied in the source material below. Feel free to check in for updates, as more information may be gathered on this topic from newer sessions.

The Scholar-cast functions on a daily basis as neutral+invisible but deeply sensitive underneath about your life experiences: you’re content to observe, contemplate, study, learn and explore life. Because you can be quite personal about your experiences, you draw to those who help you "Come out of Yourself" as less self-conscious & inhibited.
Being on the assimilative-axis, this Casting relates to Assimilation and thus embodies the qualities of Pragmatism (Attentive to Cause and Effect.), Flow (Tuned in to the flow of life & your permission to be/do/feel freely.) and Observation (Capacity for relating through truly understanding.)

When operating from +Knowledge and experience, you are curious+adaptive. You gather+share your ideas, ideals, theories and knowledge with others to form further theories+insights you can then apply. As supported by an embrace of +Practicality/Efficiency, +Freedom and +Clarity.
This casting relies upon the reactions of the self and others to these ideas to seek the most efficient and informed choices, and so can feel quite defeated and disappointed when there is no one with whom to share.

But as a downside, you’re prone to keeping to yourself, invisible, quietly thinking+brooding(theorizing) far too much about events, to the point of fixation and acting only based on your "logical" abstractions and -Theory. As supported by a fall into -Dogmatism, -Momentum/Stagnation, -Surveillance and general Stubbornness.

--------------------------
SOURCE MATERIAL:

Scholar Casting Function

Old Son- Essence Report(Scholar-cast King)
Member- AnnaD- Essence Report(Scholar-cast Scholar)

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Christina Lily Pedersen    1,450
Christina Lily Pedersen

I have been searching for the explanation as to why it's so important for me to share everything! I think I just found it! Thank you! :D

• LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM    2,378
KurtisM
On 7/13/2016 at 1:20 AM, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

I have been searching for the explanation as to why it's so important for me to share everything! I think I just found it! Thank you! :D

*Edited re-post from an older comment.

Yeah, me too Christina!
I'm generally an introvert, but I can be very talkative when a subject or feeling comes up that I know and trust myself in. (Flow, Observation, Pragmatism, Emotional Center- all Assimilative Overleaves)
It's sort of strange, but one article on this casting states it likes to bounce thoughts/ideas off others to see how those others respond to it.

This isn't just in terms of saying things to others to see how they respond, for me, but seeing their responses to my actions and behaviors too. In the end, since the Scholar thrives on information, I think it's because all these responses and reactions serve as powerful sources of information for the Scholar and Scholar-cast to experience and grow to understand.
Then we just create theories about how we ourselves, others and life works that we validate or invalidate with experience.

It might interest you to know that one of the values of the Scholar is Sharing. Whether in casting or role, the Scholar needs to share if not more so than the Sage because it validates their understanding of concepts and their theories thereof. And one of the hardest lessons for the Scholar to learn is "What love is." and sharing (in experiences) is their pathway to that.
I suppose in a literal sense, it also gets information/knowledge around too. :P

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Christina Lily Pedersen    1,450
Christina Lily Pedersen

Relating to every single word, @KurtisM

• LIKE/LOVE 1