KurtisM

PRIEST CASTING

KurtisM    2,504
KurtisM

**This is a summarized description using my own interpreted understandings and a mix of many quotes from Michael that can be read+studied in the source material below. Feel free to check in for updates, as more information may be gathered on this topic from newer sessions.

The Priest-cast functions on a daily basis as an attraction to anyone you see as needing guidance. You might behave much akin to an emotional/spiritual consultant for yourself & others, that provides paths for understanding, realizing possibility and creating meaning in life.
Being on the inspirational-axis, this Casting relates to Cardinal Inspiration and thus embodies the qualities of Spiritualism (Conveying what could be potential/possible/probable.), Growth (Seeking to create a sense of meaning+evolution.) and Passion (Merging with what you're guiding.)

When you operate from Understanding, you seek to +Compassionately guide or connect yourself, and those you meet, to a more inspiring place of higher awareness, or an awareness of a larger pattern at work(such as in spirituality, metaphysics, science, reality fulfillment etc.) But you do so in a way that recognizes the validity of each individual's rights to free will, choice and personal growth.
As supported by an embrace of +Verification, +Evolution and +Self-Actualization.

As such, this can easily turn into -Zealotry; where you become pushy, strident and moralistic in your faiths, and interfere with/meddle in others lives thinking you know what’s right for them more than they do. You become desperate, angry, overwhelmed when unable to effectively guide or promote growth+evolution. As supported by a fall into -Belief, -Confusion, -Identification and general Arrogance.

----------------------
SOURCE MATERIAL:

Emma- Wild Card Essence Report(Server/Priest-cast Artisan)
General Priest Casting

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 6

Tyrone    103
Tyrone

"...on a daily basis much akin to an emotional consultant" --> Story of my life.  Everybody's therapist ... >_>

As a younger person, this did manifest as always telling people what they should be doing or a better way that they should be feeling about the situation, like I inherently understood their subjective experience or plights.  Kind of like jumping in when they didn't ask me to, versus the more positive pole behavior of simply listening when their problems come up (cause they always do!) and then after we've allowed for venting and it feels like they want me to say something, offer a nice little "nugget" that gives some power/energy and positive outlook/prospects. [Use of sense of orientation very necessary here!]

Nowadays, the negative pole can often show up for me as having a knee-jerk reaction to a detail about what's operating in someone's life that I feel is bad/sad/not-the-way-to-live and feeling compelled to solve "their issue".   ( Sometimes it could be valid, but the key might be in including their will in the process.  If they don't ask, or put out a distress signal in some way, it's probably not your place in the first place! )

"They often seek a connection to, and understanding of the larger patterns of existence" --> always had thought this was being an old soul and a scholar, but I guess when this is an interest in highly "metaphysical" concepts, it's probably the particular casting generating the interest.  For instance, recently (last year to this year) I've been on the concept of "Power" and Responsibility, and what it would mean/be like to be using the King Facet of a role.

So yeah, all-in-all, sounds like a decent description! Was this from a Michael session somewhere, or just your compilation of data?

• LIKE/LOVE 4

KurtisM    2,504
KurtisM
On Thursday, July 21, 2016 at 0:46 AM, Tyrone said:

"...on a daily basis much akin to an emotional consultant" --> Story of my life.  Everybody's therapist ... >_>

As a younger person, this did manifest as always telling people what they should be doing or a better way that they should be feeling about the situation, like I inherently understood their subjective experience or plights.  Kind of like jumping in when they didn't ask me to, versus the more positive pole behavior of simply listening when their problems come up (cause they always do!) and then after we've allowed for venting and it feels like they want me to say something, offer a nice little "nugget" that gives some power/energy and positive outlook/prospects. [Use of sense of orientation very necessary here!]

Nowadays, the negative pole can often show up for me as having a knee-jerk reaction to a detail about what's operating in someone's life that I feel is bad/sad/not-the-way-to-live and feeling compelled to solve "their issue".   ( Sometimes it could be valid, but the key might be in including their will in the process.  If they don't ask, or put out a distress signal in some way, it's probably not your place in the first place! )

"They often seek a connection to, and understanding of the larger patterns of existence" --> always had thought this was being an old soul and a scholar, but I guess when this is an interest in highly "metaphysical" concepts, it's probably the particular casting generating the interest.  For instance, recently (last year to this year) I've been on the concept of "Power" and Responsibility, and what it would mean/be like to be using the King Facet of a role.

So yeah, all-in-all, sounds like a decent description! Was this from a Michael session somewhere, or just your compilation of data?

Woah, I liked your comment but didn't respond! How rude of me.

Most is from an old session from member Nick Sweeney and some stuff he relayed to me, that I can't find on this site.

But, there are a few tidbits i extrapolated and intuited.

As always, your guys' feedback will help me refine these descriptions, so that they may become more applicable.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

AnnaD    2,372
AnnaD

Yesterday I asked a work colleague if my communication was abrupt (I know that it is, but it is a matter of degree and who is offended.... or not...), and she said well yes I can be sometimes. Then she said some things that she had noticed about me, which to her might be challenging, when I am in my negative poles....

I have primary Scholar casting, I am Scholar cast Scholar, but my secondary casting is Priest. I would never have validated my secondary casting on my own, fyi. My colleague said something about my personality yesterday which surprised me. She said that I am "Passionate about many things, and you can be so enthusiastic about them, so intensely passionate and convinced and you know where you stand on things and are strong in your convictions" (something along these lines. She did say passionate, enthusiastic, intense, and that I have strong convictions and beliefs") . And here I was thinking that I was the most unflavoured and boring rice/potato/white bread carbohydrate ever. I thought that I was neutral, but it turns out, I am reserved until I am confident. When I am confident I can be passionate, enthusiastic, intense and certain. I can also be rather tunnel visioned as well. 

Another time, like twenty years ago, one of my nursing preceptors had this to say about me when I was doing the psychiatric part of the nursing training "Can you be less intense about it? You don't have to be so intense and serious" (nothing has changed much there, it is just that I focus on one thing to the exclusion of everything else around it, and I can't multitask, so I look intense, focused, and driven. Well driven is probably overtalking me. So I could understand how multiple input roles could read single focusedness, inability to multitask as intensity. My colleagues comment for me validates my Priest casting. I know I am intense, but that is mainly about what I am studying in the here and now, once I have studied it, and have reconciled it, or, it gets boring, I move on and am very noncommital and neutral about the same thing I was intense about two weeks ago. I can validate intensity, conviction, passionate, and enthusiastic and lots of energy behind things I really believe in. It was interesting, to have more than one Essence dimension. 

• LIKE/LOVE 4

Evelin    1,551
Evelin

@AnnaD, it sounds like there's something about the Priest-Scholar combination that can make one extremely serious and, yes, intense. Knowledge and passion combined? I don't know.
My mother's Essence Twin is a Priest cast Scholar and while he's quite knowledgeable, he can also be horribly judgemental and sound as if he had the final truth :) On the positive side, I'd say he has real depth and passion.

• LIKE/LOVE 2

AnnaD    2,372
AnnaD

yeah. 

4 minutes ago, Evelin said:

he can also be horribly judgemental and sound as if he had the final truth :)

Yes i go there too. It is a dark and ignorant place to be, but I can be so certain some times and ugh condemning. It is like there is a refusal to learn anything further because I "know it all, already". Getting through this is ongoing, but I move through it, mostly. I get bored easily, and I am too easily entertained by what-ifs, what would happen if I did this, if this happened, life is like a laboratory/test kitchen/garden to me, too many things to try out, learn and create. That keeps things moving for me. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

KurtisM    2,504
KurtisM

@AnnaD

Your comment makes me excited for when we learn more about the Castings.

Position, Row, Block and Entity.

I found your Priest Casting showing as passionate and righteous conviction quite interesting. We don't know much about the Row/Cadence but if it has as big an impact as you say, I wonder if it governs a different layer of life than the Position?

I'm guessing I have a Priest and Sage energy mix in my castings. But honestly, who knows. I already have 20% of my Priestiness from E6.

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

PPLD    4,550
PPLD

@AnnaD, but you're Scholar cast aren't you? You do however have your Priest ET (me too) and the Priestly Attitude (me too) and then of course the overly Inspirational impact of all Servers and Priests in our Entity (do you know what Side you are on Anna?).

My two closest friends are both Priest Cast (an Artisan and a Sage) and I am just starting to appreciate the intricacy of Casting... 

@Evelin this session is very good, regarding some patterns for casting, as it is expressed by the different Roles:

NWM - Jan 15, 2015 - Seven Facets of Role

Edited by PPLD
Spelling error.
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Maureen    5,336
Maureen
2 hours ago, PPLD said:

@AnnaD, but you're Scholar cast aren't you? You do however have your Priest ET (me too) and the Priestly Attitude (me too) and then of course the overly Inspirational impact of all Servers and Priests in our Entity (do you know what Side you are on Anna?).

My two closest friends are both Priest Cast (an Artisan and a Sage) and I am just starting to appreciate the intricacy of Casting... 

@Evelin this session is very good, regarding some patterns for casting, as it is expressed by the different Roles:

NWM - Jan 15, 2015 - Seven Facets of Role

@PPLD, keep in mind one's Facet may not necessarily reflect one's Casting. My Facet is King-Priest (confirmed by Michael) and I'm Warrior Cast. Michael said:  "We remind you that your Casting may not indicate which Facet of the Role you have locked into."

• LIKE/LOVE 2

PPLD    4,550
PPLD
1 minute ago, Maureen said:

@PPLD, keep in mind one's Facet may not necessarily reflect one's Casting. My Facet is King-Priest (confirmed by Michael) and I'm Warrior Cast. Michael said:  "We remind you that your Casting may not indicate which Facet of the Role you have locked into."

Oh! SO interesting! Didn't get that at all. Thanks!

Sorry @Evelin 😊 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Uma    3,140
Uma

@KurtisM Interesting insights on Priest casting. I too am Priest cast in a first cadence in C2E6! And I agree with your perceptions.