Christina Lily Pedersen

No Essence Twin?

7 posts in this topic

Despite searching the forum, I haven't been able to find any information about why some people have no Essence Twins. Does anyone have any interesting sessions about this ..?

Thank you in advance!

5 people like this

Too much shit to deal with  😄  

....I would like to know too :)

5 people like this

There is a bit about it here, as well as what I posted from it below.

[MEntity] In most cases where a fragment is not Twinned, it is due to a "missing" fragment from the Position relative to that of the fragment. This simply leaves one untwinned. However, when an Essence chooses not to twin, but there is a fragment in the "seat" that is mathematically-linked, measures come into play to evade the twinning factor.

Edited by Juni
5 people like this

My oldest son has no Essence Twin, but I am a surrogate ET for him in this lifetime.  I can certainly see my son in this description.

The following is an excerpt from my son's Essence Report from Michael:

"You share a position with approximately 5% of the population of Essences who did not choose to have an Essence Twin for this Grand Cycle. Those who do not choose an Essence Twin tend to generate lifetimes that are a push-pull between craving intimacy and enjoying solitude, between ennui and enthusiasm. There tends to be necessary at least one individual in the life who is willing to push “the buttons” of the Personality in ways that prompt reflection and self-awareness. Over time, and lifetimes, this tends to generate a collection of surrogate Essence Twins, or fragments who choose to play as similar a role as possible as an Essence Twin might. The fragment recognized as your Mother is one of those surrogates in the current lifetime, and has been across many lifetimes."

4 people like this

My daughter has no ET either. At some point I want to ask Michael about it and I'll post whatever info I get. This is from The Journey of Your Soul by Shepherd Hoodwin...

About five percent of us have no essence twin. A lesson of a cycle without an essence twin may be self-sufficiency, finding balance and completeness within, experiencing our reflection within ourselves rather than externally. We might choose a fairly balanced male/female energy ratio to facilitate this. People with no essence twin sometimes tell me, when they learn of it, that they aren’t surprised; they always had a sense of doing this planet “solo.” They may need to be especially deliberate about drawing in support from others. Sometimes they team up with someone who functions like an essence twin for a lifetime or a series of lifetimes. I refer to them as “surrogate essence twins.”

3 people like this

Some people do not have an essence twin because of the type of soul they have. I look into explanations that possible have not been covered by the teachings, it's more creative intuitive in nature and I don't adhere strictly to the teachings. I'm rather put off by the structure of it. So with that said, angels, from what I read, often do not incarnate with an ET. One can make one, but these souls are wholly complete. In my case it's not so. So I have an ET and she's patient. We did not incarnate at the same time. I spent many lifetimes being in a gutter, energetically speaking. So now there is more communication between us as she helps me be more creatively expressive. I'm a scholar soul, she is an artisan. So her energy is lending itself to my growth more easily because of my elevated vibration.

@Juni has it right as to why some do not have Essence Twins. It's all mathematical and not due to some higher or missing purpose. It's not that big of a deal since Traveling Companions are similar and others stand in as Surrogates, though they won't carry the same intensity. 

As for @Seraph's explanation, that's an entirely different teaching and unrelated to Michael. Michael doesn't teach that our souls are broken or divided in that way. Quite the opposite. Our Essence Twin isn't our "other half." We are whole, in and of ourselves and our Essence Twin only acts as an unforgiving and persistent reflection.

5 people like this