Christina Lily Pedersen

Difficulty finding a fragment?

30 posts in this topic

I was just curious as to the reasons why Michael sometimes says "If we have the correct fragment .." when giving someone their Overleaves ..

That was the case with my mom at our last session, and it also took considerably longer before Michael found her information than it normally does. She then asked me why this happened (she had prepared more questions she didn't have time to ask), and I didn't have an answer, so I found this informative session below about how Michael knows who we are - only, I am still not quite sure. If it has to do with the person asking, such as me about my mom (it also happened before, when I asked about my dad), is it something about my energy or .. something else that makes it more difficult in some cases?

1 person likes this

I always takes that as encouraging us not to just immediately believe anything michael says, but to validate validate validate. I highly appreciate the " we are not certain...but this is what we got..." Begginings to sentences. I see it even in this community sometimes where if Michael said it, it must be true. Any reinforcement to validate for ourselves over and over and over again is probably the most delicious treasure michael can invite us towards and I believe they do that when they start off a channeling in that particular open ended way. 

5 people like this

@Stickyflames Well, yes, I see it as that, too, but in this case it also took longer, so it couldn't have been just that ...

1 person likes this

Causal coffee break?

4 people like this

I'm guessing this does not necessarily mean that Michael is not confident with the overleaves they gave. It's a reminder of other possibilities as well as the potential bias when the information is translated to human language. I'm also wondering if it's possible that the fragment in question does not send out a strong signal for Michael to pick up the information, or in some cases they can block off information too, especially when there is karma involved. I think there is a discrepancy between what we as a personality want to know and what our essence want us to know, and Michael is always cautious in dealing with such situations.

4 people like this

7 hours ago, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

I was just curious as to the reasons why Michael sometimes says "If we have the correct fragment .." when giving someone their Overleaves ..

That was the case with my mom at our last session, and it also took considerably longer before Michael found her information than it normally does. She then asked me why this happened (she had prepared more questions she didn't have time to ask), and I didn't have an answer, so I found this informative session below about how Michael knows who we are - only, I am still not quite sure. If it has to do with the person asking, such as me about my mom (it also happened before, when I asked about my dad), is it something about my energy or .. something else that makes it more difficult in some cases?

I also agree with what everyone else here has said.   And I'll also throw in that you are not speaking to Michael directly.  You are speaking to Michael through a medium.  So it may not be necessarily that Michael took much longer to get the information but that in that moment it took a little longer for the information to get translated and delivered through Troy.

There are some days when channels can't get any info through at all.  And I don't think that is because Michael is away on vacation.

That being said, there are probably a bunch of other reasons why this happens from time to time.

Troy can probably shed much more light on this topic.

But the experience is quite common, so I would not immediately jump to the conclusion that there is "something wrong"...with you or anyone in your family.

I think it is just the nature of the beast sometimes.

5 people like this

Remember, Troy has a separate service setup for requesting Standard Profiles and technically, it's more expensive than a POF session.  Those sessions are set up for an alloted 30 minutes just to get the profile info.  When you're requesting profile info in a POF session, I would highly recommend that you not consider that you will have any time left for anything else but the profile info, even if a partial,  that way you won't feel like it "took a long time."  We're lucky that he doesn't say no to these requests so I wouldn't push it!  :)

"If we have the correct fragment" has always been an acceptable caveat as far as I'm concerned since there is always room for error when getting channeled information for lots of different reasons.  Accept that the process isn't perfect or isn't always so.

9 people like this

concurrents and parrallels seem likely to play a factor, as it is a bit of a corilation between personality, essence, time, parrallel. some of it probably plays into  validation also, something like we found a fragment that we think matches who you asked about here is what we see, please validate.  

4 people like this

Michael 'finds' fragments by their Frequency. Each Essence has its unique Frequency, and contained within the range of that Frequency are the sub-frequencies of the Essence's myriad Personalities, each of which contains in turn the frequencies of Personality's various Parallels. So not only does Michael need to find the requested fragment, they also need to make sure they are referencing the relevant version of that fragment, all while compiling different responses to different questions asked by different versions of You.

I would imagine there are plenty of opportunities to make errors here. It's healthy to be reminded of Michael's fallibility to avoid relying on them for truth.

9 people like this

@BobbyMy question was not a complaint. I have happily had Standard Profiles done in "ordinary" sessions on several occasions, and I am by no means intending to "push" anything.

I am only too happy that the POF sessions are offered and have no complains about the time anything took. If it sounded like a complaint in any sort of way, I apologize, and I feel quite hurt that you would interpret it like that.

I was just curious as to whether it had any significance.

1 person likes this

@Connor Yes, that is what I thought, too .. of course I never forget that there is always room for errors. However, I had no doubt in my mind when I read the profile that it was correct :) I have often brought people to have sessions with Michael and planned for the sessions with them beforehand. Role and Casting is almost always easy to guess, but the rest of the Overleaves are often difficult to guess at. However, I haven't yet experienced anything I thought to be wrong :)

@Erick This was the sort of thing I was looking for .. it sounds interesting! (I need to look up parallels ..). However, I have had a session with my niece who has a concurrent (Gary Snyder, even) and there was no doubt there .. if doubt is what it even is ..

@Nick Sweeney (Babylove)Oh yeah, of course. I am stunned by the work a medium does, it's truly magnificent and I have so much understanding for how difficult it must be!

@Cong: Yes, indeed, that is very interesting! Since we are all on a unique frequency, maybe some come through stronger than others!

@Stickyflames I so hope those exist! :D

1 person likes this

51 minutes ago, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

@BobbyMy question was not a complaint. I have happily had Standard Profiles done in "ordinary" sessions on several occasions, and I am by no means intending to "push" anything.

I am only too happy that the POF sessions are offered and have no complains about the time anything took. If it sounded like a complaint in any sort of way, I apologize, and I feel quite hurt that you would interpret it like that.

I was just curious as to whether it had any significance.

Why would you choose to "feel quite hurt?"  All I was doing was simply clarifying for you and anyone else reading this thread how things are.  There was nothing personally meant to be seen as attacking you.

3 people like this

@Bobby Because I .. felt quite hurt. I was hoping you thought better of me :)

1 person likes this

Well, I think I should chime in with my perspective and experience. Great discussion and questions and responses! You guys are awesome.

"IF WE HAVE THE CORRECT FRAGMENT...."
So when Michael says "if we have the correct fragment," they are speaking to the fact that while finding a fragment on their terms is as "easy" as locating them via Frequency, it becomes a whole different dimensional mess when Michael is finding someone through your questions and using you as the proxy. The link shared in the original post was about how Michael sees or finds us directly. It doesn't address how they find people *through* a student who is asking about another student. So in addition to having to depend on you as the starting point, now there are superficial names that get involved, feelings get involved, shared history to sort through, your judgments, your various states of relationships, your delusions, your projections, and a huge quagmire of energy soup that Michael has to go through just to get to the person. Frankly, I'm in awe and amazed that they "find" anyone, but they do.

HELPING CREATE A CIRCUIT OF CLARITY

When someone is very clear in their relationship with someone, the information tends to come much more easily, but if the person is unintentionally or intentionally vague by offering only a nick name, only a first name, no context for relationship, etc. then there is no starting point for creating a circuit of clarity. The clarity of starting point makes a huge difference because it kind of creates a circuit from the student to the channel to Michael. I do think this starting point is more for the channel and student than for Michael, but without that circuit, it can mean asking Michael to blindly sort through an ocean of energy, making things more difficult in clarity, and raising the odds of inaccuracy. For example, asking "what are Person A's Overleaves?" or "what are Pam's Overleaves?" are very different starting points than "what are my mother's overleaves? Her name is Pam."

I think this is why some channels ask for photos. That circuit is immediate when you have an actual image because *someone* is in the image, but the problem with images is the inclination to "read" the image instead of wait for Michael's search through the Akashic Records. So a name and relationship is all I really need as a channel, but even that doesn't guarantee 100% accuracy. But it helps a lot!

PROFILES TAKE TIME AND ENERGY

Profiles can take anywhere from 10 minutes to 2 hours to receive. The average tends to be around 30 minutes, and they take a lot more focus because Michael is accessing Akashic Records. This is why they are a separate service with a different fee to help cover the variation in time they take and the depth of focus necessary. The quality and clarity of a profile is very important to me because it's a starting point for most students.  Adding in the pressure of time limit by asking for a profile during a POF also contributes to the "if we have the correct fragment," because clarity may be compromised to favor your time limit.

POF DESCRIPTION

POFs are only 30 minutes per person. Your profile request didn't take any more time than usual, and you were able to fit in a question after the profile, so you actually did okay. I'm very sorry if this was all so confusing. Since you described having a list of questions *in addition* to the profile request, I just want to revisit the full description that is included with the service:

"Monthly Open-Floor Chat with Michael that gives each attendee 30 Minutes with Michael.  NOTICE: please consider your time carefully. Plan to ask 1 to 3 questions, but have extra questions ready for back up. Presume 10 to 15 minutes for each question to be safe. No standard profile requests. Please order profiles using the Standard Profile service. Role/Casting/Cadre/Entity are okay to request."

BOBBY IS RIGHT

Bobby wasn't trying to hurt you and he wasn't suggesting that you were complaining or that you were pushing anything. Bobby just knows where I stand on requests for profiles during a POF and he knows that the description explicitly says what is acceptable. He knows that I tend to be lenient because I care more about you than I do about "rules," but he knows that quality and clarity is very important to me as a channel, so if I see that this is being compromised, I might have find that my being lenient is doing more harm than good. I have never wanted profiles to be allowed during a POF because it's not fair to those who pay the appropriate fee for the profiles, and it's not fair to the necessary focus required. The POFs were supposed to be for those who wanted on-going personal conversation with Michael, and Profiles aren't conversations, so I never liked the idea of using that time for just for a profile. I've been very lenient with profile requests, but I think I am doing more harm than good in allowing that, so let's go back to only Role/Casting/Cadre/Entity during POFs.

This isn't personal. It's just a practical parameter that has always been in effect, even if I've been lenient.

I hope this helps clear up the confusion over the comment from Michael and the time they took to respond.

15 people like this

1 hour ago, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

@Bobby Because I .. felt quite hurt. I was hoping you thought better of me :)

No reason to feel hurt. He was speaking as a responsible moderator who knows how things work. Please keep that in mind. We are a community who looks out for each other and rarely, if ever, does anyone speak flippantly or hurtfully around here, so please please please double-check to see if someone actually said something hurtful. 

When Bobby said "I wouldn't push it," he was talking about the fact that profiles are already not supposed to be asked for in a POF, and he knows how long they take to be delivered, and he knows how much more focus they take, and he knows I am being lenient in allowing people to ask anyway... so when someone asks for a profile and then shows concern for how long it took and expresses disappointment that more questions couldn't be added on top of the profile, he was being very fair in playfully saying "I wouldn't push it." That wasn't to be hurtful. It was just a playful reminder because many know that I've been more and more lenient and that if something went awry because of that, I would probably stop being so lenient.

And he was absolutely right. lol I can't feel like a responsible channel if the result of being lenient only causes confusion and degrades clarity. So no more profiles during POFs (not a new rule, just one that I'll uphold now.)

9 people like this

Psychic, channel and what not are an interesting choice for a profession. There are so many scammers it's a minefield. After having lived with "professional psychic" and taking part in dozens of workshops, well the only thing you really can do is to learn to validate yourself. And  still nothing is 100%. There are some Michael channels I'd consider to be borderline con-artists, if your accuracy is 30% maybe find another job? I'm too classy to name names but Troy is definitely not one of them.

I also think parallels is the biggest reason answering can take so long. It seems so simple for us BUT technically what is considered to be a parallel self? I have a pretty strong agreement with my father so I'd assume I'm his first child in all parallels regardless of who the mother is. But am I my parallel self with different mother? Or what if he decided not to have children. Did I incarnate with the same "life plan", overleaves, etc. to different family, am I my parallel self? And what if this is in different country? Another decade? Makes a big difficult mess, so saying "if we have the correct fragment" seems very reasonable. :D

Edited by H2nna
10 people like this

@Troy Thank you for answering the question I had so well, it was just what I was looking for. And for the clarification on the whole thing! :) I have thought about it, and I understand. I like the idea of POF's being for ongoing conversations with Michael - and I just hope that you know that I would never knowingly take advantage of the POF's, you or the kindness you have shown me :)

6 people like this

@H2nna Okay, now I definitely MUST go read about parallels! :D (Thank you for the input!)

49 minutes ago, H2nna said:

Psychic, channel and what not are an interesting choice for a profession. There are so many scammers it's a minefield. After having lived with "professional psychic" and taking part of dozens of workshops, well the only thing you really can do is to learn to validate yourself. And  still nothing is 100%. There are some Michael channels I'd consider to be borderline con-artists, if your accuracy is 30% maybe find another job? I'm too classy to name names but Troy is definitely not one of them.

I also think parallels is the biggest reason answering can take so long. It seems so simple for us BUT technically what is considered to be a parallel self? I have a pretty strong agreement with my father so I'd assume I'm his first child in all parallels regardless of who the mother is. But am I my parallel self with different mother? Or what if he decided not to have children. Did I incarnate with the same "life plan", overleaves, etc. to different family, am I my parallel self? And what if this is in different country? Another decade? Makes a big difficult mess, so saying "if we have the correct fragment" seems very reasonable. :D

I wonder about this too. I had a dream years ago where I had the same father and sisters, but we all had the same mom. They are my half sisters here. In this reality, my sister's mom died in an accident before my dad met *my* mom, but I was still "me" in this dream. However, I was a professional dancer, short and blonde, I resembled my sisters and had the same bf, but he was less of an ass  "there."
When selves split off into parallels, does the frequency change by fractions? And what if someone asks during a personal Nexus? How much more does *that* scramble things?

6 people like this

55 minutes ago, Juni said:

I wonder about this too. I had a dream years ago where I had the same father and sisters, but we all had the same mom. They are my half sisters here. In this reality, my sister's mom died in an accident before my dad met *my* mom, but I was still "me" in this dream. However, I was a professional dancer, short and blonde, I resembled my sisters and had the same bf, but he was less of an ass  "there."
When selves split off into parallels, does the frequency change by fractions? And what if someone asks during a personal Nexus? How much more does *that* scramble things?

Ohh, can someone please link to some basics on parallels, please? :D

22 minutes ago, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

Ohh, can someone please link to some basics on parallels, please? :D

3 people like this

Bobby's directness titilates me. Since i am on a star trek kick, i relate warriors to klingons. Big balls of love but the expression of that love is easy to interpret as stern and hard. There  is rarely a misinterpretation when the intention of that klingon is one of protection. Bobby, warp me to the bridge,

6 people like this

3 minutes ago, Stickyflames said:

Bobby's directness titilates me. Since i am on a star trek kick, i relate warriors to klingons. Big balls of love but the expression of that love is easy to interpret as stern and hard. There  is rarely a misinterpretation when the intention of that klingon is one of protection. Bobby, warp me to the bridge,

Oh, shut up (directness) :) There we go 

1 person likes this

That is a logical response

@Stickyflames It was merely a joke. Communication doesn't seem to go well for me today. I apologize :)