Matt

missing sessions

21 posts in this topic

I am posting this because i now have 5 overdue sessions.  3 of them from August of 2014.  A 9 pillar for my wife, an internal monad for myself, and an essence report for my son.  I also now have 2 ,5 life sessions overdue.  I did receive a message from Troy that he was working on my 1st 5 life session, but i also have gotten messages in the past that my other sessions were going to get done, and they never did.  I feel like i have been incredibly patient with these overdue reports.  I know the 5 life reports are only a couple days overdue, but at this point i have to at least put this public that i have reports this far overdue.  I always love what i get back, and that is why i have been so patient, but even a patient person has  their limit.  If these reports are too much to handle, i would prefer to just get my money back, instead of waiting years. I'm not mad at all, just dissapointed.  This post isn't put out to bad mouth or bash, it's just about keeping things honest, and letting others know that delays of this length are happening.  I know that life happens and things get backed up, and it's easy to lose track or fall behind, so i do understand. 

9 people like this

i am bumping this because as of today all my old sessions from 2014 are still outstanding, also 1 five life session for my wife is still overdue also.  Over 2 years overdue is unacceptable.  I have been extremely patient through this time, but enough is enough.  I either need these sessions done in the near future or i would like my money back.  I hate having to be like this, but i feel like at this point, i don't know how else to get these sessions done. Troy's work is awesome, but i don't want to wait 2 plus years  for a session.  I am currently missing an Essence report for my son, a monad report for myself, and a 9 pillar report for my wife, and a five life session for my wife.  Obviously, i would rather get these reports back than have my money back, but i don't plan on waiting so patiently and quietly for much longer.  I guess i just found the limit to my patience, it's around 28 months, LoL.  

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

@Matt  Why don't you just reschedule? Contact Bobby and he can eventually inform you. There is no need for waiting when you are fed up of waiting.

Edited by Ingun

They have been rescheduled numerous times only to be skipped again. Many promises about when i will get them have also been broken.

31 minutes ago, Matt said:

i am bumping this because as of today all my old sessions from 2014 are still outstanding, also 1 five life session for my wife is still overdue also.  Over 2 years overdue is unacceptable.  I have been extremely patient through this time, but enough is enough.  I either need these sessions done in the near future or i would like my money back.  I hate having to be like this, but i feel like at this point, i don't know how else to get these sessions done. Troy's work is awesome, but i don't want to wait 2 plus years  for a session.  I am currently missing an Essence report for my son, a monad report for myself, and a 9 pillar report for my wife, and a five life session for my wife.  Obviously, i would rather get these reports back than have my money back, but i don't plan on waiting so patiently and quietly for much longer.  I guess i just found the limit to my patience, it's around 28 months, LoL.  

I have a question regarding my five life session too...Bobby/Troy, correct me if I am wrong, I believe things like 9 pillar and essence report probably can be rescheduled using the 30b options. what about things like five life, which originally was supposed to take 3 hours?

2 people like this

And if a session is cancelled you reschedule immediately again. And LIVE Sessions you schedule and show up/be there when it happens! Have fun, take action don't give up on what you want 😂😬☺

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I ordered my EP a little while ago; it was scheduled for the 29th of December.  I didn't sweat it when it didn't come, though, since the terms and conditions say that it might not arrive on the scheduled day.  About how long would you guys say I should wait before I start making a fuss about it?  I don't want Troy to feel like everyone's dog piling on him, since I know how rough he has it with the workload and everything, but I also don't wanna get lost in the shuffle and end up waiting years if I can help it.

Edited by Sam K
2 people like this

21 minutes ago, Sam K said:

About how long would you guys say I should wait before I start making a fuss about it?

@Bobby, would it be safe to say that if the Session Tracker is marked as COMPLETED then it's done, otherwise it isn't? I've always wondered about this...

2 people like this

47 minutes ago, Sam K said:

I ordered my EP a little while ago; it was scheduled for the 29th of December.  I didn't sweat it when it didn't come, though, since the terms and conditions say that it might not arrive on the scheduled day.  About how long would you guys say I should wait before I start making a fuss about it?  I don't want Troy to feel like everyone's dog piling on him, since I know how rough he has it with the workload and everything, but I also don't wanna get lost in the shuffle and end up waiting years if I can help it.

I waited for about 6.5 months for the profile. But I was not very proactive about it. I suggest taking Ingun's advice and contact Bobby for a reschedule ASAP. If it gets delayed again, just keep rescheduling.

2 people like this

I too would be interested in checking if I should continue to wait for the 5 past lives sessions (can you confirm if it has been done and send it), or, how should I reschedule it? It hasn't been long, no worries. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@Matt @AnnaD @Sam K

Adding names to a post will send a notification to those you want to reach, without that your post may be missed.

And Bobby can also be reached through his email or even a personal message here on TLE.

Edited by Ingun

I also have a missing 5 past lives session. The session ID is JM-5LIVES-1020. It looks like it may have been rescheduled for December 13th unless someone else goes by the same initials. I am not sure if it was completed or not. If not, can I reschedule the session as a time block session? Thanks.

Just a quick response that I will elaborate on in my WHAT'S AHEAD FOR 2017 post later today or tomorrow:

OUTSTANDING SESSIONS: I'm aware of all outstanding sessions. If it was scheduled and unfinished, it's on record. Your session will be done. 100%. New dates for completion will be given to anyone with an outstanding session. Delays in communication or updates have been entirely due to my internal and external struggles as a human being and I have no excuses other than that my best intentions can really get derailed. I will fix everything, though.

SUPPORT TICKETS: I'm working through them!

PAST LIVE SESSIONS: I had announced this before, but will remind you that the 5 Past Lives sessions are experimental and that I've had to make special arrangements for their delivery. All Past Lives sessions will be done soon and it will be so cool seeing these posted and shared in the weeks ahead!

Hang in there with me!

7 people like this

None of my overdue sessions have been completed as of yet. Originally scheduled for August 2014 for 3 of them, and 1 five life session for my wife still not done. Just an update to keep things honest. 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

@Troy I am going to update this once a month until my sessions are complete. I still have 3 reports from 2014 and 1 five life session for my wife still outstanding. I am doing this instead of re-scheduling because they have already been missed several times doing that.

Edited by Matt

Posted (edited)

What's really weird here is that a lot of people keep having and posting their private sessions, including new members. It is well bizarre that Matt just can't get his sessions. (referring here more to some mysterious forces of the universe rather than an evil plot by TLE admin or Troy :p. However, perhaps TLE admins or Troy could fight those mysterious forces of the universe and make sure Matt's sessions get done as priority, i don't think that would be too unfair to anyone??)

Good luck Matt.....

Edited by Miizle
clearer wording
2 people like this

3 hours ago, Miizle said:

What's really weird here is that a lot of people keep having and posting their private sessions, including new members. It is well bizarre that Matt just can't get his sessions. (referring here more to some mysterious forces of the universe rather than an evil plot by TLE admin or Troy :p. However, perhaps TLE admins or Troy could fight those mysterious forces of the universe and make sure Matt's sessions get done as priority, i don't think that would be too unfair to anyone??)

Good luck Matt.....

It's not really that weird or unique, unfortunately.

One of the sessions is a discontinued format that was very difficult for me to fulfill in the past on a regular basis. I was doing a lot of them at the time and I had to stop doing them because they were short-circuiting my poor little brain. I have full confidence in my ability to fulfill this lingering session. I have to own the procrastination that has caused this huge delay. I kept putting it off because every time I would sit down to focus on it, my body resisted my focus in all kinds of annoying ways because I burned myself out on these in the past. It's not an evil plot, just an embarrassing hurdle I've had to work hard to get over. It's not a matter of priority or lack of priority, it just took me a long time to get out from under the fallout of the burnout.

The past lives session are limited-time, rare, experimental sessions that have been delayed for everyone because they were offered as experimental.  I've explained in a few updates that once I found what it takes to complete one of these, I would need to set aside full days to dedicate to fulfilling these in bulk because they require a different kind of focus. To shift into that focus and then shift away from it in the middle of a normal work day was not working. But if I set myself with that focus for the day, I can get several reports done in a row. 

It's fascinating to me how all of this works, and even after nearly 30 years of channeling, I am still looking into my blind spots and boundaries.

Occasionally I like to offer up experimental formats to stretch my capabilities as a channel and to explore territory that may be rare and unique, but only with the understanding that they are experimental and that everyone agrees and understands that we need to roll with my discoveries and realizations as I go along so I can get the best session possible.

I found a few days in March for me to focus on marathons to fulfill these, so I'm excited to finally get these out. So it's not an evil plot or lack of priority. It was just part of the evolving understanding of what it takes to do this type of session.

I hate when anyone gets affected by my flaws and floundering. Thank you to anyone who is pushing the limits of their patience and understanding as I continue to catch up with myself.

PS - future experimental sessions will only be done with a handful of people to avoid confusion

10 people like this

I hope i dont come across like an A hole when i post about these missing sessions, i am not angry or anything, i just dont want to be forgotten. I know, when i do get these back, they will be awesome, so thats why i am willing to wait, but sometimes when there is no news for months at a time, i feel forgotten about.

8 people like this

51 minutes ago, Matt said:

I hope i dont come across like an A hole when i post about these missing sessions, i am not angry or anything, i just dont want to be forgotten. I know, when i do get these back, they will be awesome, so thats why i am willing to wait, but sometimes when there is no news for months at a time, i feel forgotten about.

Good lord, I only ever see you as a Saint! I'm the A Hole. 

5 people like this

11 minutes ago, Troy said:

Good lord, I only ever see you as a Saint! I'm the A Hole. 

Neither of you are assholes!!  You're both beautiful, loving human beings.  :Kaboomm:

8 people like this

Is there a reason why there couldn't be a simple system where once a session gets cancelled, it gets immediately and automatically (automatically as in, happens every time) re-booked for the next available time slot? And then a notice would be sent to the client without the client having to chase these up and wonder what's going on, when it's also likely that sessions get delayed extensively because they don't get re-schedules asap and slots fill up with new bookings. I.e., as soon as Troy and the team knows a session is not going to happen, someone looks up a slot in the calendar. Is it an admin problem or is there some nuances about all this that i don't know that would stop this sort of thing from happening? Seems like a logical and easy solution for some of this to me, for the regular non-experimental sessions at least. It woudn't solve the problem of backlog but ease it somewhat anyways and seem a bit clearer to clients.

6 people like this