ANNOUNCEMENTS
  • TLE is now in updgraded BETA! Check out our new CLUBS under Community! Don't just Like a post, add a Reaction!
Matt

missing sessions

Matt    2,718
Matt

I still dont understand how so many newer scheduled sessions keep getting done first. I get it that you need to keep booking appointments for revenue, but those newer appointments should be booked farther out, not the stuff overdue for years. I mean how disappointing if your getting into the teachings and are excited for a profile to be done and 2 years later your still waiting. Its unacceptable. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Matt    2,718
Matt

Update: my missing sessions have been completed except for 1 five lives session for my wife is still outstanding. @Troy any word on if the 5 life sessions will be done soon. Troy's work is excellent, and always worth the wait. Thank you for the work you do. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

PamelaLynn    4
PamelaLynn

Glad to hear that Matt's situation has been resolved.....

But, I am trying to understand the situation - and how to use the support tickets.  I had scheduled for a Standard Profile - it was only in June 7th.  I have entered a ticket - How long should I expect to wait?  Was I premature in creating the ticket?  Should we wait 3 months before entering a ticket or.....? 

Im just trying to understand what I should expect....

Peace, Love and Joy....

Troy    6,002
Troy
2 hours ago, PamelaLynn said:

Glad to hear that Matt's situation has been resolved.....

But, I am trying to understand the situation - and how to use the support tickets.  I had scheduled for a Standard Profile - it was only in June 7th.  I have entered a ticket - How long should I expect to wait?  Was I premature in creating the ticket?  Should we wait 3 months before entering a ticket or.....? 

Im just trying to understand what I should expect....

Peace, Love and Joy....

@PamelaLynn Good Lord, no, you shouldn't wait 3 months. No one was ever supposed to wait that long. Circumstances can sometimes go awry for me and then I have a snowball effect of delays that are very difficult for me to recover from, but I do recover! Support Tickets are a mess and I'm sorting through them slowly. I'll make sure you get your profile this week!

• LIKE/LOVE 1

PamelaLynn    4
PamelaLynn

Hi Troy!

Thanks for the clarification.  I had read somewhere that you were working through a backlog - so I was not sure if you were working through it.

I know that your job is such that you can not hire some extra staff just o help you catch up!

Peace, Love and Joy!