Matt

missing sessions

Matt

I still dont understand how so many newer scheduled sessions keep getting done first. I get it that you need to keep booking appointments for revenue, but those newer appointments should be booked farther out, not the stuff overdue for years. I mean how disappointing if your getting into the teachings and are excited for a profile to be done and 2 years later your still waiting. Its unacceptable. 

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Matt

Update: my missing sessions have been completed except for 1 five lives session for my wife is still outstanding. @Troy any word on if the 5 life sessions will be done soon. Troy's work is excellent, and always worth the wait. Thank you for the work you do. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

PamelaLynn

Glad to hear that Matt's situation has been resolved.....

But, I am trying to understand the situation - and how to use the support tickets.  I had scheduled for a Standard Profile - it was only in June 7th.  I have entered a ticket - How long should I expect to wait?  Was I premature in creating the ticket?  Should we wait 3 months before entering a ticket or.....? 

Im just trying to understand what I should expect....

Peace, Love and Joy....

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Troy
2 hours ago, PamelaLynn said:

Glad to hear that Matt's situation has been resolved.....

But, I am trying to understand the situation - and how to use the support tickets.  I had scheduled for a Standard Profile - it was only in June 7th.  I have entered a ticket - How long should I expect to wait?  Was I premature in creating the ticket?  Should we wait 3 months before entering a ticket or.....? 

Im just trying to understand what I should expect....

Peace, Love and Joy....

@PamelaLynn Good Lord, no, you shouldn't wait 3 months. No one was ever supposed to wait that long. Circumstances can sometimes go awry for me and then I have a snowball effect of delays that are very difficult for me to recover from, but I do recover! Support Tickets are a mess and I'm sorting through them slowly. I'll make sure you get your profile this week!

• LIKE/LOVE 3

PamelaLynn

Hi Troy!

Thanks for the clarification.  I had read somewhere that you were working through a backlog - so I was not sure if you were working through it.

I know that your job is such that you can not hire some extra staff just o help you catch up!

Peace, Love and Joy!

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Erin

I know you've been busy & dealing with health issues - I've been waiting since a scheduled profile session in early April.  I haven't gotten a message about when to expect it, though Bobby did let me know he had mentioned it to you.  Not trying to rush you or anything, just a friendly reminder :) 

• LIKE/LOVE 2

Paulyboy

Being all squeaky wheel for two 5-past-lives sessions mi madre scheduled last year. I understand these ones have a very tricky backlog since they take quite a lot of energy, but none the less: Squeakie! Squeakie! ^_^

2915412481_a67353884a_z.jpg

Although, I haven't chatted with her this week, so maybe they're already done? Either way, I want to post a cute squirrel pic! I love my California ground squirrels!

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Jill Kay

I have a Standard Profile reading that was scheduled for February 7 at 6pm and still have not received it. Do I need to reschedule? When will this be done? I have to agree it is difficult to see readings scheduled after mine completed and still I wait. Thanks...

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Matt
On 7/27/2017 at 3:15 PM, Jill Kay said:

I have a Standard Profile reading that was scheduled for February 7 at 6pm and still have not received it. Do I need to reschedule? When will this be done? I have to agree it is difficult to see readings scheduled after mine completed and still I wait. Thanks...

@Jill Kay try messaging Bobby and see if you can reschedule it. I have found the only way to get late stuff done is to either message him or to just keep asking about it until its done. 

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Jill Kay

Thanks Matt!!