Troy

Michael Speaks: Living AS Essence vs Living FOR Essence [video]

Bobby

I love this session more and more each time I go through it.  I have to say, this was probably my favorite of all of them and they all were great but this one.... wow!  :)

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Juni

"But unhooking yourself from the others around you as a source of your identity is one of the first steps that you must take to be yourself or to be comfortable in yourself. When you do this, it has more of an effect and an invitation to others to do the same and it is far more helpful and loving than to hide who you are and allow others to remain locked in their illusions.

We do not say it is easy though."
Hah. THIS. And others will often also try to punish you if you decide to start living on your terms and not theirs and follow your own rules rather than their imprinting, too. 

• LIKE/LOVE 11

Bogi
8 minutes ago, Juni said:

And others will often also try to punish you if you decide to start living on your terms and not theirs and follow your own rules rather than their imprinting, too.

Yes, and this part can be very painful for all the participants, especially for you, who just wants to sing with Queen "I want to break free"... :-)

• LIKE/LOVE 10

NatalieP

Fantastic session with great detail on this topic!

I particularly like video format, being able to listen is a cooler experience for me. Are there any other video channelings by Troy? I think it would be great to have more :)

Edited by NatalieP
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Troy
41 minutes ago, NatalieP said:

Are there any other video changelings by Troy? I think it would be great to have more :)

They are so weird and fun for me to watch and hear!

Here are search results that can help you find them on TLE (I plan to have a separate video section in the new year for easy access.)

Also, there is my YouTube Channel where everything has been posted over the years:

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Jean Hamill

What a terrific session.

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Uma
On 11/28/2016 at 8:36 AM, Troy said:

when you take a moment to extract the gratitude from a day you are doing the same work you are doing in Review, the work of extracting the gratitude and appreciation and what mattered in that life.

value can be found in EVERY terrible event but sometimes it takes a little more than a day to figure that out.

when you have spent a great deal of the life keeping that circuit alive so that the information from the life, the extraction of the experiences and meaning, value, gratitude, appreciation are there already sorted, then the experience on the other side in the Astral is one of rejoicing in higher proportion to reviewing. However, reviewing will always be a part of the process.

So much in this session! So much in EVERY session.