ANNOUNCEMENTS
  • TLE is now in updgraded BETA! Check out our new CLUBS under Community! Don't just Like a post, add a Reaction!
Christina Lily Pedersen

The Eyes of the Roles

Christina Lily Pedersen    1,450
Christina Lily Pedersen

I am personally very interested in starting a database with eyes of the Roles.

I have read that eyes often reveal the Role of a person; and if so, that would be very useful to be able to see the Role this way.

Other sites have celebrity eyes as a tool, but I really don't think that is very useful at all, given all the different channelings on celebrities; I think it has confused me more than it has helped.

However, the members here on TLE have their Roles and Castings confirmed by Troy, so it would be amazing if we could create a database together!

I'll go first; @Miizlesuggested a picture with and without smiling:

ROLE: ARTISAN - CASTING: SCHOLAR

Normal:

13925994_10153824715577817_215537625769634406_o.jpg

Smiling:

20160711_183056.jpg

Edited by Christina Lily Pedersen
  • LIKE/LOVE 12

AnnaD    2,284
AnnaD

Christina - I can tell your Scholarliness from your eyes, but it has helped probably more to get to know you through your posts as well. I can sense Artisan too, of course. 

Tim - I get such a neutrality from your facial expression here, it it like someone has asked you something and you are returning to the present. Without any further pictures Tim I would find it hard to guess your casting and role. 

Very interesting project. What I wonder about though, is that is a facial expression that isn't smiling with the eyes only seen as neutral, and is the smiling eyes picture seen as Expressive!/Inspirational!/Action Packed!/ Neutral Packed! I am kind of kidding. I suspect that the eyes while saying a lot won't say everything. Some people have very good Poker Eyes ;)

• LIKE/LOVE 8

Christina Lily Pedersen

Tim's eyes look so Scholar to me, it is just like seeing my husband and Task Companion! :D

Yes, Anna! It may be a difficult idea :) But it would be helpful to be able to see the roles of people not interested in getting a session! 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

Christina Lily Pedersen

Here it's easy to sense the Roles from posts, but out there among the people not interested it's harder :)

You're right, Anna! About the neutrality. That is what I have found so hard. Only role I can always see is Scholar. That neutral look.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

AnnaD    2,284
AnnaD

Christina maybe the Scholar has a real good Poker face.... but in Tim's photo, I don't sense any Action role thing. But impenetrable, inscrutable, and kind of an innocence/openness/receptiveness/openmindedness  (??) (apologies Tim for speculation) in Tim's photo. One photo is only one little part, eh....

Edited by AnnaD
i needed to think on it a bit longer..
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Troy    6,002
Troy

I wouldn't put *too* much emphasis on the eyes revealing the Role, at least not in any consistent way. I've yet to find any consistency, and Michael has never validated it. They have said that the eyes are no more an indication of the Role than the Body, but it's hard not to consider the eyes as revealing some kind of depth that goes beyond the surface of a person.  I think I'll ask Michael to cover a topic about how our bodies might express or reveal our history or Role. Or maybe someone can just bring it up at an Ask Michael.

• LIKE/LOVE 18

Timothy J Sullivan    734
Timothy J Sullivan

Lighting is everything...Does this change minds? Yes, that's me on the right.

Wayne&Tim.jpg

Edited by Timothy J Sullivan
  • LIKE/LOVE 11

AnnaD    2,284
AnnaD

Tim so is that you with the moustache and raincoat? Well, there is a bit more moodiness to this one, but it is in black and white, could be an album cover, and there is an expressive contemplation to it. imho

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Timothy J Sullivan    734
Timothy J Sullivan
4 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

Tim so is that you with the moustache and raincoat? Well, there is a bit more moodiness to this one, but it is in black and white, could be an album cover, and there is an expressive contemplation to it. imho

Yup that's me. I was 21 then camping by a lake in the Canadian wilderness. 

• LIKE/LOVE 5

AnnaD    2,284
AnnaD

Tim I get an Artisan thing about you, and I know I am wrong, because that is not what your profile says, but - there you go - my two cents.

• LIKE/LOVE 4

MichaelS    1,422
MichaelS

This sounds like fun, though I'm mindful of Troy's caveat. Here's my peepers. @Timothy J SullivanI think I see Priest eyes in your photo. But then I may be influenced by your profile. IMG_0951.JPG

Edited by MichaelS
  • LIKE/LOVE 10

MichaelS    1,422
MichaelS

@Christina DanielssonI saw Scholar in your eyes and then I checked to see it's your casting. Also a bit of Sage? As you can tell I'm pretty hopeless with eyes. :)

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Miizle    522
Miizle

It will be interesting to see if any kind of consistency shows up in any way if enough people post their pics ;) I would love to hear what Michael has to say about it, and face in general!

• LIKE/LOVE 5

AnnaD    2,284
AnnaD

MikeS, I am not getting anything on you. I hope that you have a pulse. *AnnaShouldn'tChannelFromEyes* You got a good poker face too, but I can see a curiousness about you. Am I still in the game if I just safely bet that everyone is a Scholar by default? SafeBetting.com

• LIKE/LOVE 4

MichaelS    1,422
MichaelS
3 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

MikeS, I am not getting anything on you. I hope that you have a pulse. *AnnaShouldn'tChannelFromEyes* You got a good poker face too, but I can see a curiousness about you. Am I still in the game if I just safely bet that everyone is a Scholar by default? SafeBetting.com

Haha! Weak pulse and fading fast. :)

• LIKE/LOVE 2

AnnaD    2,284
AnnaD

Well, at least my nursing via remote assessment is still on point ;) 

(sarcasm, and theory!!)

Edited by AnnaD
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

MichaelS    1,422
MichaelS
2 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

Well, at least my nursing via remote assessment is still on point. 

I love Poker btw but I'm totally crap at it. :)

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Eric    808
Eric

Pretty sure the Scholar comes through. 😛

20161211_155019 copy.jpg
"BRAAAAAAAAAAAAINS!"

• LIKE/LOVE 14

Miizle    522
Miizle

IMG_0571.JPG

IMG_0569.JPG

Edited by Miizle
  • LIKE/LOVE 9

Miizle    522
Miizle
1 hour ago, AnnaD said:

Totally! I immediately thought of some Simon n Garfunkel covers, googled them, but actually Tim's photo is better and more album-coverish :D

• LIKE/LOVE 3

AnnaD    2,284
AnnaD

Eric, you are a real Scholar. It is the glasses, they mean brains!! 

Miizle, both of your pictures seem very expressive to me. I don't get cynic, I get mirth, I get mischief, I don't get the buck-stops-here-don't-fuck-with-me Warrior or King calculation or strategy in your eyes. Mischief and intelligence. This is fun, even though its application is limited and falls short of validation...

Edited by AnnaD
trying to take some sting out of my words.
  • LIKE/LOVE 3

Miizle    522
Miizle

Anna, it's actually a rather spot on analysis :D I have a lot of stuff on the expressive axis, in fact a lot more than i realised for a long time. I usually take really bad photos, too, because i am too expressive, usually somehow manage to have some weird-ass look on my face.... Also my husband calls me a barn yard, because of the multitude of exclamations, sighs and whatnot that i make, apparently sounds like a whole bunch of animals.... (so much for that intelligence, lol.)

So yeah, certainly a limited application (a bit like in astrology... and when people who think a person's sun sign is all there is to it, and triumphantly sneer at it all because an analysis in a magazine wasn't spot on... argh how that pushes my buttons, skeptics who don't even look into things first... Sorry, off-topic rant :D ) but all the stuff would show through somehow, aren't our bodies the physical manifestation of our personality/essence to at least a degree (How does this work, actually??)

It's a bit of fun but engrossing, so please keep going Anna, i'm reading all your analyses with interest :D

Edited by Miizle
Barn yard, not bard yard :D
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

AnnaD    2,284
AnnaD

Crazy eyes and nothing in particular eyes. My secondary casting isn't Scholar by the way.

‌intenseannafrownyeyes.jpg

anna dec 2016.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 5

KurtisM    2,378
KurtisM

20161215_232406.jpg20161215_232454.jpg

Ah the dynamics of colour.

After looking around, I think body types also influence the face quite a bit. Mostly its structure, but perhaps also its features.

• LIKE/LOVE 7