Christina Lily Pedersen

The Eyes of the Roles

Evelin

Exactly :) Also, the thing about photographs is that they're hardly ever neutral. So much depends on who's taking the picture, on the relationship between the photographer and the photographed. Give me a random photo of our family where my mother is one of the people on the photo and I easily can pick out the ones my dad took (after their marriage got messy).

• LIKE/LOVE 3

NicholasV

Hope this isn't too far-out of a post but I have the insight that the limbal ring (or the ring around the iris) indicates how the essence processes fear and that the appearance of the eye lashes indicates how the essence processes feelings of distaste/hate. So someone with a large limbal ring would be "dealing with" or consciously transcending higher levels of fear than a person with a smaller one. Similarly, a person with large and thickly developed eye lashes may be dealing with more hate and incorporating those feelings into the body in a visible way.

There may be better and more descriptive words than what I use as fear/hate.
File Jan 01, 1 36 23 PM.jpeg

File Jan 01, 1 34 15 PM.jpeg

I believe this could be from the way that the 7th-Chakra transmutates energy into the body. My role is wildcard Artisan/Scholar-Cast Priest, w/ King ET.

Before I consciously engaged my 7th-Chakra the limbic ring in my eye was very under developed and small, but afterwards I can consciously augment the size of it by using my intention.

From a related quote in the book "A Course in Miracles":

Never approach the holy instant after YOU have tried to remove all fear and hatred from your mind. That is ITS function. Never attempt to overlook your guilt BEFORE you ask the Holy Spirit's help. That is HIS function. Your part is only to offer Him a little willingness to LET Him remove all fear and hatred, and to BE forgiven. 

I read this quote as basically stating that one should never use the 7th-Chakra or equally one should never ask for help after removing hatred and fear from your mind as that is the purpose of 7th-Chakra or the power source of Light. The 6th-Chakra should properly be used to remove feelings of guilt from your consciousness, as that is what its intended purpose is. 

Hopefully that isn't too far out ...

Edited by NicholasV
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Christina Lily Pedersen
On 01/01/2017 at 9:12 PM, NicholasV said:

Hope this isn't too far-out of a post but I have the insight that the limbal ring (or the ring around the iris) indicates how the essence processes fear and that the appearance of the eye lashes indicates how the essence processes feelings of distaste/hate. So someone with a large limbal ring would be "dealing with" or consciously transcending higher levels of fear than a person with a smaller one. Similarly, a person with large and thickly developed eye lashes may be dealing with more hate and incorporating those feelings into the body in a visible way.

There may be better and more descriptive words than what I use as fear/hate.
File Jan 01, 1 36 23 PM.jpeg

File Jan 01, 1 34 15 PM.jpeg

I believe this could be from the way that the 7th-Chakra transmutates energy into the body. My role is wildcard Artisan/Scholar-Cast Priest, w/ King ET.

Before I consciously engaged my 7th-Chakra the limbic ring in my eye was very under developed and small, but afterwards I can consciously augment the size of it by using my intention.

From a related quote in the book "A Course in Miracles":

I read this quote as basically stating that one should never use the 7th-Chakra or equally one should never ask for help after removing hatred and fear from your mind as that is the purpose of 7th-Chakra or the power source of Light. The 6th-Chakra should properly be used to remove feelings of guilt from your consciousness, as that is what its intended purpose is. 

Hopefully that isn't too far out ...

I had totally missed this post :o That is really interesting, whether far out or not, most things are far out, I think far out is great .. 

Also, I have been reading a lot about and trying to get into Chakras lately and chakra meditations, so it's really interesting to me! Thank you for sharing it!

Miizle

@NicholasV I would love to see an older photo of you before the change if you could dig one up!!

Luciana Flora

eu maquiada.jpg

Edited by Luciana Flora
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Luciana Flora

This was a photo that I found when my eyes appear

• LIKE/LOVE 1

Luciana Flora

This one I think it's better.

foto33.jpg

• LIKE/LOVE 6

PPLD
On 2016-12-27 at 11:17 AM, Christina Lily Pedersen said:

Haha, well, it doesn't seem like anyone else dares a guess, so I can tell you the right answers:

1) King w. Server casting
2) Brown eyed girl: Sage w. Artisan casting
3) Smoking woman:King w. Server casting (and her attitude is Realist)
4) Smoking man: Sage w. Scholar casting (Nailed it! :D)

I saw the pics first now. 

Very interesting!

Nr 1 & Nr 4 = check. I guessed both.

Nr 3 = half check. I guessed Scholar or King

Nr 2 = totally off. I just guessed an Ordinal Role, which doesn't fit at all.

lulu

Hi, this is my second post. So fun looking into all your eyes.

I came to this forum bent on a quest for my roles among other things.
Would you like to guess?

I do possess since infancy "F-U" resting face and children usually don't feel awesome about me lol.
I suspect bitchy resting face is a classic marker of warrior roles. 
You more educated people can probably say more. 

Also, where my servers at? Aren't they supposed to be like, the highest percentage of the world population? 
Still a novice.
I have loads of questions, apologies. 

I can post my result when I get it. I am due for a reading this week! so excited

WIN_20170615_18_49_32_Pro.jpg

WIN_20170615_18_49_15_Pro.jpg

----------------------

EDIT: ding ding ding, that's right! Warrior-Artisan

Edited by lulu
answer
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

KurtisM
On Friday, December 16, 2016 at 6:09 PM, AnnaD said:

Kurtis - I get a very measured and level look from you, from your gaze. I get Scholar, discrimination, intellectually centred, and realism/pragmatism. I get a certain Not Fooled Easily thing happening. On a second look Kurtis, I get a dreamy look, coming through a specific measured filter. Contemplative, but not in a Churchy way. (And this is why Sages are great at communication, they would explain and Not in a Churchy way). Not in a suspend your judgement Im a believer way. In a lets see how that goes, give it a go, give it a try kind of possibility way. 

I know this is like way later, but I did want to say those are OLs I slide to.

Plus, I am often seen by others as exemplifying Scholar-cast Scholar vibes, intellectual centering and realism. I am not sure about what goal others see me as, but I suspect Acceptance primarily, and then a switch toward Discrimination once the relationship gets comfortable.

Perhaps oscillating between the two?

Anyways, I do want to add my thoughts on validating roles.

It's my belief that the way we look shows up in layers.

---

The first layer is our first impression to others based on their previous experiences with people that hold similarities to how we look or talk.

I call this the Projective/Superficial Layer.

-

The second layer is our Body Type (and Centering?). People see us now for how we physically actually appear, and furthermore by how we behave, and the state we're in. This layer engages when we question anything that we first thought about the other person.

If the person still holds onto the first layer to define us, descriptions such as "they have to be rebellious with the clothes they're wearing" can be accompanied by statements such as "but they're fat, curvy and warm(Venus type), and usually those people are more approachable and cuddly than rebellious". 

So this is the Physical Layer, our Biology and Visceral Responses to others are clearly defined.

-

The third layer is our Imprinting and Fears.

If a person gets to know us, they usually see how we've been imprinted or conditioned to meet, greet, look, behave etc. and/or how our fears and defenses(or theirs) play into the interaction.

We do not just see people behave, we interact with them. That's the key here.

This is then the Behavioral/Conditional Layer.

-

The fourth layer is our actual Overleaves.

This is usually truly seen once significant time and space is spent with the other to the extent that we see them in their False and True Personality- negative and positive poles.

At this stage, people can still identify us as rude, insensitive, charming, fiery, ugly etc. But there are inconsistencies in defining others by rigid static traits- so people are seen as more spherical, they have depth. We are continually shocked or intrigued by people here, I think.

This is the Personal/Emotional Layer.

-

The fifth layer is our Casting Positions.

This is simply more time and space that helps to expand upon the previous layer. While we may have made assumptions about someone's casting before, here is where we see them as a continued existence in space-time that has clear and consistent themes they have explored over life.

This is the Thematic/Intellectual Layer.

-

The sixth layer is our Roles and Soul Age.

This is where we really know someone, relative to as much as we can given our Soul Age and Level of Awareness. This stage is like a sense of knowing another as a unique(rather than special or different) being.

In addition to this, we tend to be good at seeing others in terms of resonance to past lives shared and authentic imagination, co-creation and synchronous intuition.

This is the Personality Union Layer. It's like seeing others takes on a whole new meaning here. More like we're experiencing others.

-

The seventh layer is our Design.

This is where people are seen as souls or essences, as existing and having a place in the harmony of humanity.

We pretty much identify each other as themes that carry through our Entities, Cadres, Energy Rings etc.

I like to call this the Soul Communion Layer. It's not a daunting layer, it just includes and transcends all the other layers into a context of essence.

This is all just my theory of course, but I find it interesting.

I think this 7 Layer process of Knowing others goes well with the Triad of Validation (Private, Public and True).

Edited by KurtisM
  • LIKE/LOVE 1

Astra Bianca
On 12/15/2016 at 4:40 PM, Troy said:

I wouldn't put *too* much emphasis on the eyes revealing the Role, at least not in any consistent way. I've yet to find any consistency, and Michael has never validated it. They have said that the eyes are no more an indication of the Role than the Body, but it's hard not to consider the eyes as revealing some kind of depth that goes beyond the surface of a person.  I think I'll ask Michael to cover a topic about how our bodies might express or reveal our history or Role. Or maybe someone can just bring it up at an Ask Michael.

My understanding is that priests can be seen by their eyes, especially. And that warriors pick very sturdy bodies. I do note this in my identification process and have found it to be true.