[Excerpt from Ask Michael: January 2015]
Janet: Michael, last year at this time you gave us a list of the 7 elements that prompted learning in the year of the Priest, in the form of questions to ask ourselves. Can you provide the 7 elements that prompt our learning in this Scholar year?
- What efforts did you make to validate your theories through experiences?
- Were you willing to be wrong as a way to learn?
- Are you telling the truth, or is your reality telling the truth? (if they are in conflict). (Are you contributing to the creation of your life, or do you feel you are the created result of your life.)
- Are you participating in life, or presuming you are a separate thing from your life?
- What conditions have you placed on receiving and giving Love in your life?
- Is your past a "guidepost" or have you turned it into a "hitchpost?"
- What do you find yourself distracted with in trying to get others to learn (about you, about themselves, about life)?