This material was obtained in a POF session on December 21, 2014.
Janet: ... you have given some general information about the effect of Artisan casting. I suspect there is a flavor associated to the role that has Artisan casting. My sister is a Server, I work with a man who is an Artisan-cast Warrior, and I of course am an Artisan-cast Artisan. Can you briefly explain how Artisan casting provides flavor to the Server vs. the Warrior vs. the Artisan? Or is there no real difference to the effect of casting to each role?
As for Artisan Casting: the Role makes a definitive difference in how Casting is used, yes.
In the simplest of terms, it could be said that:
- The Server would be CREATIVELY NURTURING/SERVING, or DELUSIONALLY BOUND/TRAPPED.
- The Artisan would be INNOVATIVELY/INGENIOUSLY/PRODUCTIVELY CREATIVE, or UNREALISTICALLY/CONFUSINGLY/NEUROTICALLY/PARANOID DELUSIONAL.
- The Warrior is CREATIVELY PERSUASIVE, or DELUSIONALLY COERCIVE.
- The Scholar would be CREATIVELY EXPERIENCED/KNOWLEDGEABLE, or DELUSIONALLY THEORETICAL/LOGICAL/ABSTRACT.
- Sages would be CREATIVELY DISSEMINATING/PROPAGATING/COMMUNICATING, or DELUSIONALLY ORATING/LECTURING/SOAPBOXING.
- The Priest might be CREATIVELY COMPASSIONATE/WARM/BENEVOLENT, or DELUSIONALLY ZEALOUS/EARNEST/STRIDENT.
- The King would be CREATIVELY MASTERFUL/SKILLFUL, or DELUSIONALLY TYRANNICAL/REPRESSIVE/OPPRESSIVE.