WELCOME TO THE TLE LIBRARY
This is a collaborative project that allows contributions from all members and is continuously growing.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION:
- contribute transcripts, excerpts, or articles based on your work and study with Michael through Troy
- to ensure consistency and to avoid copyright issues, please only contribute channeling from Troy
- please do not submit an analysis, interpretative, or opinion articles; only direct communication with Michael
- take time to clean up, format, and edited properly so that it is easily readable
- please format any chat transcripts so that Michael's words are clearly separate from any questions or comments in the transcript
- please search and scan to see if your submission is already covered or submitted. We wish to keep any redundancy to a minimum
Taken 10 years apart, such sage very express! 😄 2017 & 2007 Artisan-cast Sage, Old 5 Make me grow up, I dare you! 😄
Courtesy of @luluaussi, channeled by @Troy.
@luluaussi are you ok with me posting Ann's image and full name? Let me know.
Old 3 Warrior cast Sage C1E2.
Courtesy of @petra, channeled by @Troy.
Hafiz, Persian Poet.
Priest cast Sage, seventh Mature, C2E5.
[Excerpt from Michael Speaks: Conscious Connection to Essence, Part 3]
We will address the PRIEST now. The Priest who has a connection to Essence realizes that life is full of many truths and each experience has its own truth. More than any other role, this role when connected to Essence has a deep and profound trust in life, knowing with true perception how to pass through the next moments and lead others through those confusions in life as well. Life is intuitively navigated.
When disconnected, this Essence lives in a world of concepts and ideas, rational thinking and over-analysis. This would normally seem harmless, but the Priest disconnected from Essence enforces these rationales, ideas, and over-analysis to the point of destroying the life or misleading others as a means for false validation of beliefs. They lose their ability to adapt to the nuances of life and seek only to remain in a predefined, structured, and thought out picture of life.
This removes their ability to intuit and trust in life, but creates severe judgment and enforcement of fear. This Role more than any other Role can make a lie become a profound but false truth about themselves, life, or others. They are Arrogance manifest.
To help bring the Priest back into connection, we suggest to this Role more than any other to literally make time to communicate to what you consider to be your higher self, every day. We also suggest purchasing or making a set of cards with inspirational affirmations or a book of quotes that can be a “message” or “thought for the day”, or whenever in need, to help lend insight from someplace beyond analysis.
Courtesy of @Janet, channeled by @Troy. William Buhlman, sixth level old Artisan cast Sage C1E2, https://www.monroeinstitute.org/william-buhlman