WELCOME TO THE TLE LIBRARY
This is a collaborative project that allows contributions from all members and is continuously growing.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION:
- contribute transcripts, excerpts, or articles based on your work and study with Michael through Troy
- to ensure consistency and to avoid copyright issues, please only contribute channeling from Troy
- please do not submit an analysis, interpretative, or opinion articles; only direct communication with Michael
- take time to clean up, format, and edited properly so that it is easily readable
- please format any chat transcripts so that Michael's words are clearly separate from any questions or comments in the transcript
- please search and scan to see if your submission is already covered or submitted. We wish to keep any redundancy to a minimum
[Extracted from: Energy Report: 2010 Overview]
The Positive Pole of Sage is DISSEMINATION. This is the process of sharing information in a way that can be heard and comprehended. If the move is more toward the Positive Pole, ...
The Negative Pole of Sage is ORATION. This is the process of dumping information upon those who have no interest, communicating with presumptions about the listeners, and speaking in ways that have no value beyond filling space and time.
Courtesy of @Janet, channeled by @Troy.
Fifth mature, Warrior cast Sage, C2E3.
Courtesy of @Janet, channeled by @Troy. 2nd mature Scholar cast Sage. C2E1.
Courtesy of, and chanelled by, @Troy.
Chelsea Jade, 4th old Sage cast Sage, C2E2.
I'm sage essence with artisan casting. I've found the michael teachings to be helpful in understanding other people's values. it's easy for me to spot scholars, warriors, artisans and sages. more difficult for me to see servers, priests and kings. I do see these essence roles in behavior, but not as starkly as others. my soul age is mature. this intro is a little dry. as a sage, I can definitely spice it up... just didn't want to turn my intro into theatrics. also with artisan casting, I appreciate the eccentric. it's so surprising to me when I see people online dislike something or someone because of the weird factor. that's definitely not my temperament. I look forward to learning more from this community.