WELCOME TO THE TLE LIBRARY
This is a collaborative project that allows contributions from all members and is continuously growing.
RULES FOR SUBMISSION:
- contribute transcripts, excerpts, or articles based on your work and study with Michael through Troy
- to ensure consistency and to avoid copyright issues, please only contribute channeling from Troy
- please do not submit an analysis, interpretative, or opinion articles; only direct communication with Michael
- take time to clean up, format, and edited properly so that it is easily readable
- please format any chat transcripts so that Michael's words are clearly separate from any questions or comments in the transcript
- please search and scan to see if your submission is already covered or submitted. We wish to keep any redundancy to a minimum
***no spoilers & general comments***
recently watched the iconic 80s movie "flashdance" and it really struck me as a warrior essence story. the main character alex (jennifer beals) had clear boundaries. her determination to overcome dance limitations had a warrior's flair. the sexuality was earthy and blunt as warriors aren't shy about sex. not a talkative script like sage style writing.... theme was at a soul age of 2nd level young. just my aesthetic opinion.... I can see why it was popular. also the movie had a great soundtrack.
[Excerpted from: OMW: Loving and Being Loved]
Before we go into the dynamics of the Personality and how Loving and Being Loved works within each Lifetime, we will point out the general themes for each Role and how that pursuit of Loving and Being Loved shows up over lifetimes.
Every Role has its blind spot to love, and when that blind spot finds light, that Role usually experiences a profound exposure to Love.
WARRIORS, more than any other Role, tend to require you to WIN THEM OVER to Love as a means to bring light to their blind spot.
This is different from "proving" Love, in that it does not require proof as much as it does endurance.
Of course, that endurance is often experienced as Loyalty, and Loyalty is Love to the Warrior.
WARRIORS - need to be Won Over - defaulting to Reciprocal Love
KINGS - need you to Let Them Love - defaulting to Agape Love
These needs are correlated to MARTYRDOM and IMPATIENCE, which are about Losing Control of Space, and Losing Control of Time.
In other words, the Warrior needs shared "territory" to Love, and The King needs shared "time" to Love.
[Excerpt from Michael Speaks: May 2010]
Nick: Is there a method that can be used to become more creative?
MEntity: ... We believe understanding your Role in Essence is a good place to start. Each Role has a basic NEED to create and a default Creation. ... Kings [and Warriors] NEED to create ACTION, with Kings defaulting to creating Progression in the Positive Pole and Enforcement in the Negative; Warriors creating Cohesion in the Positive, while creating Protection in the Negative.