This is TruthLoveEnergy: A Michael Teachings Collaborative Community - We are a collaborative community of studying, sharing, and archiving of The Michael Teachings as channeled through Troy Tolley since 1988.   BASIC INTRODUCTION

There are many SERVICES available - Order an Essence & Personality Profile, join a private Personal Open Floor chat with Michael, find out your 9 Pillars, discuss Past Lives, ask about relationships, and schedule time to discuss anything and everything with Michael through Troy.    SCHEDULE A SESSION

Do You Need SUPPORT? - Community Support and Official Support are available for members! Support Tickets receive responses as fast as we can, so please be patient. We are a very small team! Community Support is dependent upon member responses.   SUPPORT TICKETS COMMUNITY SUPPORT

Check out our ever-evolving LIBRARY? - Explore our archiving of decades worth of material channeled through Troy from Michael. This Library is a collaborative effort and shows the power of community.  STUDY LIBRARY

Learn More About Your HOST & CHANNELING - Learn more about Troy through his blog and feel free to ask him about anything related to his work as a channel! You will receive a response ASAP.   30 THINGS ABOUT TROY ASK THE CHANNEL TROY PLAYS GAMES

Energy Report: JANUARY 2017

Troy

I am so glad that the moving centre and higher moving centre years are out of the way. Now it is the Trump administration that needs to be navigated around to stay alive. Thank you for delivering the energy report so promptly, Troy. 

• LIKE/LOVE 15

5 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

Now it is the Trump administration that needs to be navigated around to stay alive.

Politics is powerless in the face of Love.  Why merely survive when we can actively work to heal and transcend the current system's brokenness?  Both are good, obviously; the nice thing about a Higher Center year is that there's no "wrong" way to tap its energy.  But I think we have it in our power to do more about the situation than just make it out alive.

• LIKE/LOVE 11

SamK I can be a devoted follower if you have a sound way of achieving this. I am more than worried about the randomness of Trump's perception of anyone who isn't male, white, straight, christian, conservative .... as being, worthy of extermination, so, I am unfortunately survival mode geared, and I will enable whatever strategy is most practically effective, in actioning love, over fear. When it is written out like that, it seems daunting. I think the best way to navigate Trump is to organise love and action in a galvanised and consistent army of offence. I am in survival mode, because, this feels like a Holocaust about to happen, Krystallnacht maybe, and the victims being created from collateral damage will be unjust, random and successive. So excuse my cynicism, and I will cross over from cynicism to um, whatever is more expansive than cynicism, when this world is secure enough. And that is not yet, for me.

• LIKE/LOVE 9

9 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

SamK I can be a devoted follower if you have a sound way of achieving this. I am more than worried about the randomness of Trump's perception of anyone who isn't male, white, straight, christian, conservative .... as being, worthy of extermination, so, I am unfortunately survival mode geared, and I will enable whatever strategy is most practically effective, in actioning love, over fear. When it is written out like that, it seems daunting. I think the best way to navigate Trump is to organise love and action in a galvanised and consistent army of offence. I am in survival mode, because, this feels like a Holocaust about to happen, Krystallnacht maybe, and the victims being created from collateral damage will be unjust, random and successive. So excuse my cynicism, and I will cross over from cynicism to um, whatever is more expansive than cynicism, when this world is secure enough. And that is not yet, for me.

Perfectly understandable, and again, that's emphatically NOT a "wrong" response.  As long as you're letting your intuition guide your actions, that might be exactly what you need right now.

Bear in mind, though, that things like the Holocaust don't just happen because certain people are in power. They require mass complicity and complacency.  They require people not to stand up.  If people are willing to stand up as they have over the building of a pipeline, over mere WORDS that are callous or offensive, how much more will they rise against the threat of organized violence?  

• LIKE/LOVE 10

Hopefully *enough* people can show their integrity and oppose injustice, in whichever strategy the challenge to justice requires. 

I am hoping that the numbers of people will be there. Because of course, running a family, going to work, studying, looking after 

your elders, and having time out for recreation starts to demand action, too. Maybe the altruism of submission will weigh heavier 

than subservience. 

Action, and strategy, for social justice, teamed with love and compassion, strengths of the Older Soul solid roles, will always win more respect

from me than Inspiration and Expression. I guess that is my preference, and, until an Inspiration Older Soul can provide a clear

and technically experienced strategy of action, to oppose, fight for, and win, the war against Trump voting types, I reserve my judgement and

support. I endorse action and inclusive outcomes, over non tangible things, but, we can all contribute. I just can't see how to do this, yet.  

• LIKE/LOVE 5

34 minutes ago, AnnaD said:

I just can't see how to do this, yet.  

Heh, me neither!  It'll come, though.  I'm already seeing bits and pieces coming together in an encouraging way, but nothing's forming a full picture yet.  Big, long-term solutions to big, long-term problems can't usually be planned out in advance; they tend to form organically as small-scale actions for change snowball and merge together into a cohesive movement.  I suspect that won't really happen until we have a better idea of exactly what we're dealing with.

So I guess where we are now is in choosing how to use our own individual strengths to move forward until that greater movement takes shape.  Some people, particularly those under more immediate physical or emotional threat, will tend to their own spaces, using Intuition to take what smaller actions for good that they can, even if that just means keeping themselves and their loved ones secure and supported.  Those afforded with somewhat more stability in their circumstances will have the responsibility of binding the scattered pieces together with an overarching Love, and getting the ball rolling on turning small-scale actions into large-scale change.  Neither approach is better or worse than the other, and both will be needed.

• LIKE/LOVE 7

Oooh another global revolution convergence.
I want to know what realities have been converging dammit XD It's like saying "Oh there's something big coming." and not elaborating on it.
The Ms are always teasers.

Anyways, this fits pretty much with how I feel. 

• LIKE/LOVE 10

• TeamTLE
8 minutes ago, KurtisM said:

I want to know what realities have been converging dammit XD It's like saying "Oh there's something big coming." and not elaborating on it.

There is always Ask Michael :)

• LIKE/LOVE 4

3 minutes ago, Bobby said:

There is always Ask Michael :)

Lol, I'm planning to ask some other questions soon to wrap up my preliminary rounds on overleaves first.
(And I had a feeling you'd post just that Bobby.)

• LIKE/LOVE 2

7 hours ago, KurtisM said:

Yeah, me too!  That, and I'd also like a status update on the three wild cards he mentioned before, whether any of them have come to pass or not.  I feel like we could use those wild cards to get a grasp on how well we're doing energetically, given that Michael said that they'd be triggered to bring energetic balance if things got too out of whack.

• LIKE/LOVE 6

I read and contemplate on your thoughts friends and geeeeeez man – I wish I could share that optimistic perspective. Honestly? I am bloody freaked out by this year’s Overleaves!

P.R.I.E.S.T. energy?!? 

For the masses?!?

At this Soule Age on this Plane of Existence in current political situation???????

Yeah…

Wow…

HOW can that be a happy picture???

Adding to that - the Human Collective working with Emotionally Centred energies (higher or other)?

These are honest questions on my account, you know.

Do you recall masses moved by Inspiration? By the imprints of Negative Poles of Inspiration governing our so-called First World societies?

If I weren’t before, now I am profoundly distressed about my fellow beings. About the other Kingdoms. About our Planet.

I am more than grateful for the guidelines in this Report, but – beyond the fraction of Old and maybe Late Mature Souls – I do expect the worst.

As such, in its crystallised form – it is ok. Entropy before Transformation. Nonetheless - I do not expect that to be a painless transformation. Far from.

Would be lovely to be proved wrong, currently however, I think I’ll be remembering the shit-hole of a year 2016 was with a nostalgic smile…

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 7

The seeds of a Global Revolution go back many years, though I can't quite place the start? Was it the formation of the WTO? EFTA? The Bilderberg Group? The EEC or the EU after Maastricht? 1989 and Glasnost and the break up of the former Soviet Union? The Gulf War or, the war in Afghanistan? The Arab Spring 2011? Syria, the Yemen and the rise of Islamic State? The collapse of Neoliberalism in the West and the emergence of Populist cult figures like Farage in the U.K. or, Trump in the US? Not to mention Putin or, China's willingness to step out.

So, I'm disappointed to hear about another convergence of Global Revolution because by my reckoning, we've got enough shit to deal with right here without recourse to incorporating shit from another Parallel. Oh, and as @PPLDsays above, a Priest year? Really! In this consciousness? Makes my blood run cold.

Edited by MichaelS
  • LIKE/LOVE 5

4 minutes ago, MichaelS said:

a Priest year? In this consciousness. Makes my blood run cold.

Jeez man - I've been bloody trying to distract myself from sobbing for just about 9 hrs soon...

• LIKE/LOVE 3

28 minutes ago, MichaelS said:

It's scary.

THANK YOU!!!

You can't imagine how much it means to me, coming from a Priest!

Edited by PPLD
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

4 minutes ago, ClaireC said:

@PPLD and @MichaelS I'm with you 100% on the Priest year.  I immediately had visions of hordes of fools prostrate in front of a fanatical preacher/politician egging them on to WWIII.  1f915.png

@ClaireC, I seriously need a therapy session with Michael.

I am slightly confused right now; what is this Personality's inherent distrust of Priestly energy (and my ET is Priest... ? ) and what is a part of this YEAR'S energy. 

I do however trust my gut. Always. This will not be pretty, it says. I am truly, profoundly distressed. ?

• LIKE/LOVE 4

• Troy unpinned and unfeatured this topic