Seve

Sage Casting formal writing/speaking style

Seve

I was reading one of a Michael Session were they mentioned that Sages, usually have a more organized way of speaking. I have Sage casting and I find that my writing tends to be very formal and organized it's tone. One of friend's also tells me that I speak on an organized manner. Do any of you Scholar's with Sage casting, find this to be true?

• LIKE/LOVE 2

BrianW

When writing, yes. I've been known to rewrite entire papers for people that asked me to review them simply to better structure and organize their ideas and formalize their grammatical structure. 

Verbal, I've had to let go of this some, though unless I'm being silly and comfortable enough around someone to be silly, I tend to adopt a more serious nature when I speak. Others can sometimes interpret this as me being cold and distant, or too analytical, but I really don't mean to be.

• LIKE/LOVE 3

Seve

That's me too. I think people may find me cold and analytical as well. I was just editing a friend's business plan, and got stuck on this one sentence for a little bit. It was like I was obsessed with getting it just right. I ended up going to a thesaurus to find another word for the word questioning. In fact, I'm a thesaurus addict! I'll almost always look up words in a thesaurus if I think I need a different one.

Edited by Seve
  • LIKE/LOVE 4

Seve

I've been in therapy and am having an easier time connecting with people. I feel like my sagness is coming out more when I'm with others. It's a relief and wonderful to be able to express myself more. When I was a kid I looking back, I think my sagness came out much more regularly. 

• LIKE/LOVE 2